剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
That's not the way.
爸爸
Daddy.
宝贝 我没事 别担心
Baby, I'm fine. Don't worry.
我让你们单独聊聊
I'll let you guys talk.
搭档
Partner.
你们俩同时到的吗
You two arrive at the same time?
爸爸 我们有件事要告诉你
Dad, we have something that we need to tell you.
爸爸 事情是这样的...
Dad, the thing is--
你们在谈恋爱
You two are dating.
-我知道 -你怎么知道的
- I know. - You do?
忘了我是一名警探了吗
I'm a detective, remember?
而且你们不擅于说谎
And both of you are lousy liars.
那么你不生气吗
So you're not mad?
我生气
Oh, I'm mad.
而且如果医生没没收我的枪
And if the doctor hadn't confiscated my gun,
我们的谈话会完全不一样
we'd be having an entirely different conversation.
我让你们好好谈谈
Well, I should let you two talk,
我去外面
And I'll just be outside
研究一下证人保护计划
looking into the witness protection program.
对不起
I'm sorry.
爱瑞丝 事情要变复杂了
Iris, this is going to be complicated.
你知道我不喜欢复杂的事情
You know I don't like complicated.
你喜欢他吗
Do you like him?
是的 我喜欢他
Yeah, I do.
那我会尽我最大的努力不开枪打他
Then I will do my damnedest not to shoot him.
那是我唯一的要求
That is all I ask.
能关得住吗
Will it hold?
屏障是由一个8.3特斯拉
The barrier is powered by
超导电磁供电的
an 8.3 Tesla superconducting electromagnet,
电磁力比地球磁场
which is about 100,000 times the strength
强大约十万倍
of earth's magnetic field.
换句话说 没问题
In other words, yes.
他疯了
He's mad.
好了 晚安
Well, good night.
这么说我们要适应
So we're just supposed to get used to
在关着超能力罪犯的
working above a makeshift prison
临时监狱上面工作
housing evil people with superpowers.
你的适应能力会超乎自己的想象 凯特琳
You'd be surprised what you can get used to, Caitlin.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
我能跟你聊会儿吗
Could I talk to you for a second?
当然可以 什么事
Sure. What's up?
是关于罗尼死的那晚
It's about the night that Ronnie died.
-我... -西斯科 我没事
- I... - Look, Cisco, I'm okay.
我以为来到这里会让我释然
I thought coming down here would undo me,
但想到罗尼为了保护我们所做的事
but thinking about what Ronnie did to protect us...
却使我更爱他了
it just made me love him more.
走吧
Come on.
我想吃冰淇淋或喝饮料
I need ice cream or a drink.
看我们先碰到哪个
Let's see which one we hit first.
乔会没事的
Joe's gonna be okay.
最近我一直在想妈妈
You know, lately I've been thinking about mom.
很想她
A lot.
我想念她
I miss her.
我跟你说过你蹒跚学步的日子吗
Did I ever tell you about the time you learned to walk?
说过几次
A couple times.
大家都比你先学会走路
Everyone was walking before you.
所有的小孩都在社区里跑来跑去
All the little babies running around the neighborhood,
只有你不行
not you.
不过你妈妈并不担心
But your mom was never worried.
她只是说"他一旦心有所向
She just said, "He'll walk
自然会身之所往"
when he has someplace to go."
果然 你第一次迈开步时
And sure enough, the first time you took a few steps,
速度特别快 你不止是在走路
you moved so quick, you didn't just walk,
你已经开始跑了
you started to run.
你往你妈妈那里跑去 巴里
And you ran to your mom, Barry.
直接跑到她的怀里
Right into her arms.
你已经心有所向了
You had someplace to go.
我以为做现今世上速度最快的人
I thought being the fastest man alive
我的生活就会容易些...
would make my life easier--
因为我可以超越所有事物
that I could outrun anything.
结果发现没有人能免于伤痛
Turns out, no one can outrun pain.
谁来帮帮我
Somebody help!
人生很惨烈
Life is tragic.
但是弥足珍贵...
But it's also precious...
乐趣盎然...
and sweet...
红衣侠最新动态
而且非常奇特
and extraordinary.
我知道向我妈妈致敬的唯一方式
And the only way I know to honor my mom's life
就是继续跑下去
is to keep running.
威尔斯博士
Dr. Wells.
威尔斯博士 罗尼做到了
Dr. Wells, Ronnie did it.
他给装置打开了通风口
He vented the system.
尖端科研实验室应该控制得住
S.T.A.R. Labs should hold.
好样的
Good man.
我这就下去
I'm on my way down.
我们很快会见面 巴里
See you soon, Barry.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表