剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我得走了 要去帮一个朋友
Hey, I gotta go. I gotta help out a friend.
出事了吗 我们才刚来呢
Everything okay? We just got here.
等下见
Yeah, I'll see you guys later.
昨晚 昆汀·奎尔
Quentin Quale was attacked near his lab
在一致性研究实验室附近遇袭
at Concordance Research last night.
未经证实的消息表明
There were several unsubstantiated reports
当时所谓的火人
of the so-called "Burning Man"
也在袭击现场附近出现了
in the area following the attacks.
火人
Burning man?
凯特琳 你几周前不是还问起过这个人
Caitlin, weren't you asking about him a few weeks ago?
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
小事
Sure.
我们在这是要做什么
What exactly are we doing here?
那是巴里以前的家
That's Barry's old house.
他母亲就是在这里被谋杀的
Where his mother was murdered?
关于谁和巴里母亲的死有关
I have a theory about who might have been involved
我有个想法
in Barry's mother's death.
我想着我们能再检查下现场
I thought you and I could reexamine the crime scene,
你能用你的高科技
you could apply your technical expertise
帮我证明是谁干的
and help me prove who really did it.
我们应该让威尔斯博士
For sure, we should get Dr. Wells
还有凯特琳都来
and Caitlin in on this.
不行 我们暂时还是不要告诉别人
No, we should keep this between us for the time being.
太多人知道的话 巴里也会知道
If too many people know, Barry will find out,
在我们找到确凿证据前
and I don't want to involve him
我不想把他扯进来
until we know something definitive.
女士 你好
Hello, ma'am.
我是韦斯特警探
I'm Detective West.
这位是西斯科·拉蒙
This is Cisco Ramon.
我叫雪莉 雪莉酒的雪莉
Oh, please, it's Sherry, like the drink.
警探 我能为你做什么
What can I do for you, Detective?
我不知道您是否了解过
I don't know if you were aware,
不过大约15年前
but there was a homicide in this residence
这房♥子里发生了一起谋杀案
approximately 15 years ago.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我们要重新调查此案
We've reopened the investigation.
您介意我们进来
Do you mind if we come in
四处看看吗
and take another look around?
完全不介意
Oh, not at all.
谢谢
Thank you.
您一个人住吗
Do you live alone?
是的 我离婚了
Yes, I'm divorced.
看来让罗尼一个人四处游荡
Well, it appears letting Ronnie roam free
已经不行了
is no longer an option.
他甚至不再是罗尼了
He's not even Ronnie anymore.
他是占据罗尼身体的马丁·斯泰因
He's Martin Stein walking around in Ronnie's body,
就像吸血鬼一样
like a vampire.
为什么斯泰因的大脑
Is there a reason that Stein's brain
控制着罗尼的身体
is in control of Ronnie's body,
而不是反过来
not the other way around?
简单的进化论吧
Simple Darwinism, I suspect.
全新的生命体会选择
A brand-new organism will select
自身最强的部分以存活下来
the strongest parts of itself in order to survive.
适者生存
Survival of the fittest.
所以这回是罗尼的身体 斯泰因的大脑
In this case, Ronnie's body, Stein's mind.
不管怎么说 他重伤了一个无辜的人
In any event, he badly hurt an innocent man,
罪行更轻的超能力者我们都抓了
and we have hunted meta-humans for less.
凯特琳 我们需要知道
Caitlin, we need to know that you're on board
不管发生什么 你会站在我们这边
with what needs to be done here.
要怎么找到他
How do we find him?
昆汀·奎尔 罗尼袭击的科学家
Quentin Quale, the scientist that Ronnie attacked,
他是马丁·斯泰因的前同事
is a former colleague of Martin Stein.
如果马丁真的控制了罗尼的身体
If Martin is indeed in control of Ronnie's body,
也许他正试着搞清楚 自己身上发生了什么
he may be trying to figure out exactly what's happening to him.
关于这个人我们都知道什么
What do we know about him?
我甚至不知道斯泰因的长相
I don't even know what Stein looks like.
马丁·斯泰因
Martin Stein.
那是斯泰因
That's Stein?
没错
It is.
我以前见过他
I've seen him before.
什么时候
When?
粒子加速器爆♥炸♥的那天 在火车上见过
On the train, the day the accelerator exploded.
很棒 不是吗
Super cool, isn't it?
我说的是尖端科研实验室
S.T.A.R. Labs, I mean.
没错 是很不错
Yes, it's... super cool.
相信哈里森·威尔斯
Trust Harrison Wells
用自己的方式造好了粒子加速器
to build a particle accelerator with a bit of style.
大部分科学家
Most scientists don't have an appreciation
都不会欣赏美
for the value of aesthetics.
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦说过 "一旦你明白
Albert Einstein said, "Once you can accept
宇宙是个向虚无扩张的物体
the universe as being something expanding
而这所谓虚无并非真正的虚无
into an infinite nothing which is actually something...
那么穿苏格兰短裙也没什么好奇怪的"
wearing stripes with plaid becomes easy."
我以为你这个年龄的人
I thought people your age
都不读真正的书了
didn't read actual books anymore.
我是特别的那个
Oh, I'm the only one.
物理 爱好还是工作
Physics. Hobby or endeavor?
两者都有
Both, actually.
我是犯罪现场鉴证员
I'm a CSI.
我在中城警局工作
I work for the Central City Police Department.
真的吗 你看起来太年轻了
Really? You look too young for that.
他们也是这么说的
That is what they tell me.
你今晚会去看他们开启加速器吗
Are you gonna watch the accelerator turn on tonight?
肯定会去的
I wouldn't miss it.
据说这会改变世界
They say it's going to change the world.
希望如此
I hope so.
卡森站到了 卡森站到了
Carson Station. Carson Station.
我要下车了
Oh, this is my stop.
-和你聊天很高兴 -我也是
- It was nice talking to you. - You too.
也许今晚还会再见面
Maybe I will see you there tonight.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我准备带女朋友去
I'm taking a girlfriend.
不是女朋友 她只是
Not my girlfriend, she's just...
抱歉 她只是一个女性朋友
sorry, she's just a female friend
我还没和她约会
who I'm not dating yet.
车门快要关了
The doors are about to close.
是啊
Yeah.
火风暴
不要启动
Don't turn it on!
不要启动 不要启动
Don't turn it on! Don't turn it on!
不要启动 不要启动
Don't turn it on! Don't turn it on!
凯特琳 无论发生什么
Caitlin, whatever happens...
我当然听说过尖端科研实验室
Of course I've heard of S.T.A.R. Labs.
马丁对竞争总是直言不讳
Martin was always vocal about the competition.
尖端科研实验室其实正在帮助中城警局
S.T.A.R. Labs is actually helping the CCPD
调查您丈夫的失踪事件 斯泰因夫人
looking into your husband's disappearance, Mrs. Stein.
别客气 叫我克莱丽莎吧
Oh, please. Call me Clarissa.
康威科技进步奖
The Conway Prize for Scientific Advancement.
马丁非常引以为傲
Martin was very proud of that one.
我一直希望自己也能得一个
I'd always hoped to win one of these myself.
哦 快瞧 他得了三次
Oh, and look at that. He won it three times.
好不容易才有人
Takes a special kind of person
能让威尔斯博士嫉妒
to make Dr. Wells jealous.
马丁天生就惹人嫉妒
Well, Martin had a talent for making people jealous.
我也不能幸免
Even me.
有时候我觉得马丁爱他那些理论和实验
I sometimes think Martin loved his theorems and experiments
胜过爱我
more than he did me.
我相信这不是真的
I'm sure that's not true.
在你丈夫失踪后
And you haven't heard from your husband
你一直没有他的消息
since he disappeared.
没有
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表