剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
- Help. - Wait a sec.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
我已经检查过所有的牢笼
I checked all the containment cells.
每个人都还在
Everyone's accounted for.
不 仔细听
No, no. Listen.
救命 在下面
Help! Down here!
救命
Help!
艾迪
Eddie?
天呐 搭档
Oh, partner.
天呐 我找到你了
Oh, my God. I got you.
天呐
Oh, my God.
艾迪 你还好吗
Eddie. Are you okay?
带他离开这里
Let's get him out of here.
走吧
Come on.
好了 慢慢来
There you go. Go slow.
你体征正常
Your vitals are normal,
但有点脱水
but you're just a little dehydrated.
静脉注射能缓解一下情况
The IV should help with that,
不过还要多喝水
but drink some fluids
不要下地运动 行吗 艾迪
and stay off your feet, okay, Eddie?
谢了 凯特琳
Thanks, Caitlin.
没抓住威尔斯
Wells got away.
他太快了
Oh, he was too fast.
他一直都很快
He's always too fast.
艾迪
Eddie.
我们在管道监狱下的甲板找到了他
We found him under that hatch in the pipeline.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我以为我什么地方都找过了
I thought I looked everywhere for you.
这不是你的错
Hey, it's not your fault.
有时候线索不好找
Sometimes you just can't see the clues.
哪怕它们就在你眼前
Even if they're right in front of you.
好吧 总之
Um, well, you know,
最重要的是我们都没事
all that's important is that we're all safe,
而且又在一起了 不是吗
and back together, right?
艾迪 他抓你干什么
Eddie, why did he take you?
我不知道
I don't know.
他说他和我是家人
He said that we're...family.
他说他的真名是艾尔伯德·斯旺
Said his real name was Eobard Thawne.
艾尔伯德·斯旺
Eobard Thawne?
就像我梦中出现过的一样
Just like in my dream.
他还说了别的吗
Did he say anything else?
有没有什么能帮我们弄清楚
I mean, anything that could help us
他真正的目的
figure out what he's really after?
他没说太多话
I--he didn't say much.
就是一直在弄某种管子
He just kept working on some tube.
管子 什么样的
A tube? What did it look like?
金属的 看上去很有未来感
Metallic, futuristic.
他说那是让他夺回
He said it was the key to him
他所失去的一切的关键
getting back everything that was taken from him.
关键 我不明白
The key? I don't understand. Wha--
我也不清楚 我只是想回家
Yeah, I don't know. Look, I just want to go home.
-可以吗 -当然了
- Is that okay? - Yes, of course.
我会让他好好休息的
I'll make sure he gets some rest.
好的
Okay.
你觉得威尔斯说的是什么
What do you think Wells was talking about?
不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
怎么了
What?
现在又有什么问题
What now?
你看见这个了吗
Um, are you seeing this?
那就是艾迪说的管子
That's the tube Eddie was talking about.
这好像是某种来自未来的力量源
It's some sort of future power source.
就是它给粒子加速器充的电
That's what's charging up the accelerator.
你能把它关上吗
Can you shut it down?
你有在上边看到开关吗
Do you see a power button anywhere on this thing?
哥们 这东西来自未来
Dude, this thing is from the future.
比我先进多了 我乱按
It's beyond me. I press,
乱摸或者剪错了东西
or touch, or cut the wrong thing,
整栋楼都会被炸毁
I could bring the whole building down.
好吧 还有多久它才会完全启动
Okay. How long until it's fully functional?
我觉得 大概36小时
Best I can tell, 36 hours.
那也是威尔斯回来的时候
That's when Wells will be back.
为什么威尔斯想让粒子加速器重新运行
Why would Wells want the Particle Accelerator to work again?
我不知道 我们第一次又不是大获成功
I don't know. It's not like it was such a big success the first time.
那次让我成为了闪电侠
It made me The Flash.
这还不止
That's not all it did.
如果粒子加速器重新启动的时候
So what happens if the Particle Accelerator turns on
超能力者还被关在在密闭牢房♥里会怎样
while the meta-humans are in their containment cells?
他们会被烤焦
They're toast.
是我们把他们关在那里
We put them down there
现在他们生命危在旦夕都是因为我们
and now their lives are in danger because of us.
我觉得你们都知道
Look, I think you all know
我从来都不赞成这里的安排
I've never been a fan of this arrangement here.
我以为这整个计划是让他们恢复原样
I thought the whole plan was to rehabilitate them
然后把他们放走
and set them free.
本来是 我们有点小忙
It was. We've been a little busy.
如果他们在这 结局是死
Well, if they stay in there, they die.
如果放他们走 他们会毁了这个城市
And if we let them go, they destroy the city.
我们要转移他们
We're gonna have to move them.
转去哪
Move them where?
铁山监狱关押不了超能力者
Iron Heights can't handle meta-humans.
你说得对 但是炼狱岛可以
You're right, but Lian Yu can.
炼狱岛是什么
What the hell's a Lian Yu.
炼狱岛是囚禁了奥利弗五年的一座小岛
Lian Yu is the island where Oliver was stranded for five years.
天眼会秘密在那建立了一个军队监狱
A.R.G.U.S built a covert military prison on it.
回旋镖队长就被送去了那
It's where we sent Captain Boomerang.
奥利弗把他最凶恶的罪犯送去那
Oliver keeps his worst criminals there.
他们逃脱不了 更重要的是
They won't be able to escape, and more importantly,
他们没办法伤害到其他人
they won't be able to hurt anybody.
好嘛 那就是我们把他们从一个非法黑监狱
Great. So we ship them from one illegal black site
送到另一个
to another?
对 我觉得是这样 没错
Yeah, I guess so. Yes.
我们怎么把他们转移到
And how do we move them to
奥利弗自己的阿尔卡特拉斯岛
Oliver's own private Alcatraz?
美国加利福尼亚州西部的一岩石岛屿 曾为军事监狱 现为游览地
我会打电♥话♥给他 也许他能帮忙转移
I'll call him. Maybe he can help with transport.
西斯科
And Cisco...
如果我们这么做 你要看紧他们
if we do this, nobody can get loose.
我也许有能把他们安全从这里转移出去的方法
I might have a way of getting them out of here safely.
好的 去做吧
All right, get on it.
巴仔 这太疯狂了
Barr, this is insane.
乔 我们一定要这么做
Joe, we have to do this.
你不会觉得我们运送
You don't think that if we start
这群超级恶棍穿过市区的时候
bussing super-villains through downtown,
没人会注意到吧
nobody's gonna notice?
他们会注意到
Oh, they'll notice.
那时候就需要你出手了
That's where you'll come in.
中城警局
塞西尔
Cecile.
我最爱的地检今天过得怎么样
How's my favorite D.A.?
谢谢你能来
Thanks for stopping by.
我愿为我最爱的警探赴汤蹈火
Hey, anything for my favorite detective.
有什么需要我帮忙
So what can I do for you?
你在电♥话♥上听上去有点神秘
You sounded a little cryptic on the phone.
对 我想要听你的意见
Yeah, I wanted your opinion on something.
那些有能力的人 超能力者
These people with powers, the meta-humans.
他们是这么称呼自己的吗
Is that what they're calling them?
人们真是喜欢贴标签
People love their labels.
这么假设来说吧
Yes. Let's say, hypothetically,
我知道有个类似监狱的地方
I know a prison of sorts,
能为铁山监狱所不能为
a place that can do what Iron Heights can't.
这些超能力者 这些坏人
Where these meta-humans, the bad ones,
会被关起来
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表