剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Just me.
你要干什么 布莱克
What do you want, Black?
我的要求依旧只有一个
The only thing I still want in life...
让你的老板死
Your boss dead.
你和你的队伍动作太慢不能怪我
It's not my fault you and your team moved too slow.
我告诉你斯塔格在哪 可没说会待多久
I told you where Stagg would be, not how long he'd be there.
我要知道他的全部行程
I need his full itinerary.
还有他办公室和家里的安保权限
And security access to his office and home.
做梦
Screw you.
我在安保行业可是有名声的
I've got a reputation in the security business.
我的老板被杀是一♥码♥事
It's one thing if my employer gets iced.
在卧室里被杀就是另一♥码♥事了
It's another if it happens in his bedroom.
你最好按我说的做 加瓦先生
You'll do what I ask, Mr. Java.
你没有军队 能把我怎么样
What the hell are you gonna do to me without your army?
我就是军队
I am an army.
警♥察♥局
你又要来冲我吼了吗
Come to yell at me again?
西蒙·斯塔格的安保主管昨晚被杀
Simon Stagg's head of security was murdered last night.
法医在现场采集了皮肤样本
The coroner took some skin samples.
但愿是凶手的
Hopefully they belong to the killer.
看看有没有匹配结果
See if you can find a match.
昨晚斯塔格的慈善晚宴遭到袭击不是巧合
Can't be a coincidence that Stagg's benefit was attacked last night.
我这就去询问斯塔格
I'm going to interview Stagg now.
-我跟你一起去 -你的工作在这里
- I'll come with you. - Your job is in here.
留下来搞定工作
Stay in here and do it.
-爸爸 -宝贝
- Hey, dad. - Hey, baby.
我要走了
Gotta go.
我爸为什么生你的气
Why is my dad mad at you?
工作上的事
Work stuff.
你为什么生我的气
Why are you mad at me?
我们本来要在吉特见面
You were supposed to meet me at Jitters
你要给我的文章提供一些科学背景资料
to give me some scientific background for my article.
结果我没去
And I didn't show up.
现在我得在24小时之内拿出一篇新文章
And now I have to come up with a new article topic in 24 hours
不然我的任务就无法完成
or I fail the assignment.
-爱瑞丝 -别说对不起
- Iris-- - Don't say that you're sorry.
我知道你有歉意
Okay, I know that you are.
我不明白的是你到底怎么了
What I don't know is what is going on with you.
我们在同一个屋檐下长大
We grew up one bedroom down from each other.
你真的以为我不知道你开心
Do you honestly think that I don't know when you're happy?
或伤心 沮丧 迷失时的样子吗
Or sad or depressed or lost?
我再问你最后一次 巴里·艾伦
I'm gonna ask you one last time, Barry Allen,
你最好老实回答我
and you better be honest with me.
你到底...
What the--
你想知道我发生了什么事
You want to know what's happening.
我现在能高速移♥动♥
I'm fast now.
天呐 我很想告诉你
God, I just want to tell you.
我的感受
How I feel.
我对你的感觉
How you make me feel.
但是我不能说
But I can't.
你到底是怎么回事
Hell is going on with you?
这个问题我们还没说完
We are not done talking about this.
这是不可能的
That's impossible.
昨晚发生了一起谋杀案
There was a murder last night.
这些皮肤细胞属于凶手的
These skin cells belong to the murderer,
但这些都是初始细胞
but these cells are naive.
他们可以复♥制♥这些干细胞
Stem cells that they can replicate
分♥析♥完成
变成身体所需的任何细胞
and become any cell the body needs.
这些只有婴儿身上才会有
They only come from babies.
意思是你的凶手是新生儿吗
This means your killer is what, a newborn?
你真的认为有人要杀我吗
You honestly think that someone wants to kill me?
我们还不确定 斯塔格先生 但是
Well, we're not sure, Mr. Stagg, but...
在你受邀出席的典礼上发生了持械抢劫
an event you were being honored at was robbed at gunpoint.
而你的安保主管今天早上被发现死于谋杀
And your head of security was found murdered this morning.
我是科学家 慈善家
I am a scientist and a philanthropist.
我们不该是杀手的目标
We're not often the targets of assassins.
那这些诉讼案呢
Well... what about lawsuits?
你有大概二十起悬而未决的诉讼案
You got about 20 of those pending against you.
这是无法改变的事实 警探
It is a sad fact of life, Detective, that
当你赚了一大笔钱时
when you earn a lot of money,
人们认为可以来分一杯羹
people who haven't think they can take yours.
比如说这个人吗
People like this guy, for example?
丹东·布莱克
Danton Black?
丹东·布莱克
Danton Black.
货物升降机
你把他解雇了 现在他要起诉你
You fired him. Now he's suing you.
很遗憾 我们的工作关系没能继续下去
Unfortunately, our working relationship wasn't successful,
但是我可以向你们保证一件事
but I can assure you both of one thing.
丹东·布莱克
Danton Black...
不是一个杀手
is not a killer.
他是名临床研究员 不是犯罪专家
He's a clinical researcher, not a criminal mastermind.
如果还有需要帮忙的地方 请联♥系♥我
Now, if I can help you in any way, please let me know.
我和你们一样 希望这些人尽快被绳之以法
I want these people caught as much as you.
那就来吧
Then here we are!
趴下
Down!
队长 发生了什么事
Captain, what's going on?
晚点和你说 巴里
Not now, Barry.
一名武装枪手正在斯塔格工业制♥造♥骚乱
An armed gunman is shooting up Stagg Industries.
乔在那里
Joe's there.
把他带出去 我来掩护你
Get him out of here. I'll cover you.
准备好了吗 快走
Ready? Go.
快走
Go!
不
No.
不管你是谁 赶快投降吧
Whoever you are, give yourself up.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们哪也不去
We are not going anywhere.
除非西蒙·斯塔格死了
Until Simon Stagg is dead.
抱歉
Sorry.
这些擦伤已经快速愈合了
The abrasions are already rapidly healing.
是啊 我毫无还手之力
Yeah, I got my ass handed to me.
你把血都弄到这套衣服上了
You got blood on my suit.
有一些应该是属于凶手的
I think some of it belongs to him.
又是一个不友善的超能力者
Another not-so-friendly meta-human.
丹东·布莱克
Danton Black.
生物遗传学家 专门研究治疗性克隆
He's a bio-geneticist specialized in therapeutic cloning.
培育新器官 代替坏死的旧器官
Growing new organs to replace failing ones.
显然是斯塔格偷了他的成果并解雇了他
Apparently Stagg stole his research and then fired him.
我看到布莱克能自我复♥制♥
I saw Black create duplicates from his own body.
真是讽刺
That's pretty ironic.
这人专门研究克隆
The guy specialized in cloning
现在他可以复♥制♥自身
and now he can make xeroxes of himself.
如果他在用自己做实验
If he was experimenting on himself
当他接触到粒子加速器爆♥炸♥
when he was exposed to the dark matter wave
所投放的暗物质波
released by the particle accelerator explosion--
来看看这位克隆队长
Meet captain clone.
别担心 我会再想个更帅气的名字
Don't worry. I'll come up with something cooler.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
乔说得对
Joe was right.
我被超能力冲昏了头脑
I'm in way over my head.
我的速度是快 但我不是战士
Yeah, I'm fast, but I am no warrior.
我一个超能力者都打不过 更别说六个了
Man, I could barely fight one meta-human, let alone six.
巴里
Barry.
我明白
I understand.
今天你失败了
Today was a setback.
但是每项伟大的事业都会经历挫折
But any grand enterprise has them.
不坠落几次 我们也无法飞上天空
And we can never learn to fly without crashing a few times.
这不是伟大的事业 威尔斯博士
This wasn't a grand enterprise, Dr. Wells.
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
爸
Dad!
抱歉 不能有肢体接触
Sorry. No physical contact.
五分钟 艾伦
Five minutes, Allen.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表