剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
In other words, you're between a rock and a hard place.
将军
Check.
国王死了
The King is dead.
将杀
Checkmate.
威尔斯博士
Dr. Wells?
就是他
There he is.
哈特利 请允许我为你介绍西斯科·拉蒙
Hartley, allow me to introduce you to Cisco Ramon.
拉蒙先生是我见过的
Mr. Ramon here is one of the finest mechanical engineers
最好的机械工程师之一
I have ever seen.
不敢相信哈里森·威尔斯居然这么说我
I can't believe Harrison Wells said that about me.
我相信他会成为你团队中宝贵的一员
I'm sure he'll prove to be an invaluable member of your team.
-相信我 -我相信你
- Trust me. - You I trust.
我觉得自己不会相信这种人
I don't foresee myself trusting someone
第一天来这个
who showed up to his first day of work
价值数十亿美金的实验室上班
at a billion dollar research facility
却穿着一件T恤 上面写着
wearing a T-shirt that says
"保持冷静 韩先开的枪"
"Keep Calm and Han Shot First."
《星球大战》中 赏金猎人和韩索罗谁先开枪一直存在争议
你能让我们独处一下吗 西斯科
Would you give us a minute please, Cisco?
没问题
Yes, sir.
我知道 你无需向我解释你的雇佣决定
I realize you don't have to explain your hiring decisions to me,
不过就当是为了好玩
but maybe for the sake of a fun exercise,
我们就假装你需要解释吧
we could pretend you did.
我挺看好他的
I have a good feeling about him.
就像我看好你一样
Just as I did about you.
哈特利
Hartley...
你还是我的得意门生
you're still my guy.
任何事和人都不能改变这点
And nothing and no one is ever going to change that.
我巡查了一圈周围街道
I canvassed the street.
没有其它闯入民宅的报告
No other reports of vandalism.
也没有可疑车辆
No strange cars.
听着 威尔斯说事情发生的时候他就在现场
Get this... Wells says he's right there when it happened.
所有的玻璃都在他身边粉碎 而他无法行动
All that glass shattering down around him and he can't walk?
而且他身上一点伤痕都没有
And he didn't have a scratch on him.
没有发现撞击点
There's no point of impact.
没有任何石头 球棒或者硬物
No rock or bat or... any solid object
穿过这些窗子
went through these windows.
感觉像是它们自己碎了
It's as if they just shattered themselves.
这不是什么恶作剧吧
This wasn't some teenage prank?
当然不是
No, it wasn't.
可你不想要我们的帮助
But you don't want our help.
为什么
Why?
因为我知道是谁做的
Because I already know who did this.
哈特利·拉瑟威
Hartley Rathaway.
谁是哈特利·拉瑟威
Who is Hartley Rathaway?
哈特利·拉瑟威是个浪子
Hartley Rathaway is the prodigal son.
而他已经回来了
And he has returned.
哈特利·拉瑟威的科学头脑
Hartley Rathaway possesses one of the finest scientific minds
是我见过最好的之一
I've ever encountered.
他和拉瑟威工业有什么关系吗
Any ties to Rathaway Industries?
他祖父创立了公♥司♥ 他父亲把公♥司♥做大
His grandfather founded the company, his father expanded it,
哈特利生来就是继承公♥司♥的
and Hartley here was set to inherit the throne.
-后来发生了什么 -他向父母出柜了
- What happened? - He came out to his parents.
老贵族们的价值观也很传统
Old money, old values.
当我们相遇时 他和家人很疏远
They were estranged when we met,
但他很聪明 如果不是他
but, brilliant. I couldn't have built
我造不出粒子加速器
the particle accelerator without him.
你们从来没有提过他的名字
You guys have never even mentioned his name.
那是因为哈特利的性格很奇怪
That's because Hartley had a challenging personality.
她的意思是 他差不多是个混♥蛋♥
What she means is he was mostly a jerk.
不过 每隔一段时间
But, every once in a while,
他就是个大混♥蛋♥
he could be a dick.
哈特利就像其他离群的人一样
Let's just say that Hartley, like many outliers,
不能和同龄人正常交流
had trouble relating to his peers.
可他一直是你的最爱
Yes, but he was always your favorite.
骄子
The chosen one.
他这么称呼自己
He referred to himself like that.
既然你们俩这么亲近 他为何要针对你
So if you two were so close, why would he target you?
哈特利一年前离开了尖端科研实验室
Hartley left S.T.A.R. Labs about a year ago
就在我们
after we had a...
产生了点分歧之后
a disagreement.
什么分歧
About what?
不用担心 我们会阻止他的
Look, don't worry. We'll stop him.
我不会让他伤害你 伤害任何人的
I won't let him hurt you... any of you.
我们先回我的实验室 好吗
Let's get back to my lab, all right?
我本来一辈子都不用再见那个混♥蛋♥
I could've gone my whole life without seeing that jerk again.
这地方酷爆了
This place is so dope.
真巧 我们正准备把
What a coincidence. We were thinking of making
"这地方真是酷爆了"作为我们的新标语
"This place is so dope" our new slogan.
如果你真觉得威尔斯博士聘请我是错误的
If you're so convinced Dr. Wells made a mistake
何不证明给他看呢
in hiring me, why don't you try proving it to him?
磁通量是由什么衡量的
Magnetic flux is measured by what?
霍尔效应可以衡量
Hall effect pick up.
串联RC电路的对偶电路
The dual of a parallel R-C circuit?
串联的RL电路
Series R-L circuit.
我可以回答一整天 哥们
I can go all day, pal.
哈特利 看来你遇到对手了
Hartley, it looks like you have met your match.
我是凯特琳·斯♥诺♥博士 很高兴认识你
I am Dr. Caitlin Snow. It's very nice to meet you.
西斯科·拉蒙 高兴认识你
Cisco Ramon. Nice to meet you.
别理哈特利 我们都这么不理他
And just ignore Hartley. We all do.
告诉你男朋友在今天下班前给我
Tell your boyfriend I need his specs on the synchotron
同步加速器的配置参数
by end of day.
其实 现在罗尼要下班了
Actually, it is the end of Ronnie's day.
我们今天早走
We are leaving early.
我男朋友要带我出城
My boyfriend is taking me out of town
庆祝我们的一周年纪念日
for our one-year anniversary.
-真好 -谢谢
- That's sweet. - Thanks.
周一见
I'll see you guys on Monday.
再见
See ya.
她看上去不错
She seems nice.
而你不是
You don't.
我给你一周
I give you a week.
最多一周
Max.
《中城新闻图报》
我是爱瑞丝·韦斯特 今天我第一天上班
Hi. I'm Iris West. It's my first day.
看出来了
I can see that.
是吗 有那么明显吗
Really? Does it show?
因为节目开始之前我从没见过你
The fact that I've never seen you before shows.
布里奇先生 你能出席员工会议
Mr. Bridge! Nice of you to make an appearance
真是太好了
at a staff meeting.
我喜欢上好的奶酪酱
I do love a good schmear.
欢迎爱瑞丝·韦斯特 新来的熊宝宝
Everyone, welcome Iris West, our new cub.
有人自愿当她的熊妈妈吗
Anyone want to volunteer to be her mama bear?
梅森 你其实挑了个坏日子出席
Mason, you picked a bad day to actually show up.
-我不做保姆 -我从05年就失去了
- I don't nanny. - I lost the ability
开玩笑的能力 今天 你来
to make a joke back in 05. Today, you do.
截稿时间 所有的新故事要在每天结束前
Deadlines. All new stories are due on my desk
交到我的桌子上
at the end of the day.
对了 我有个主意
Oh, actually, I had an idea for a piece.
在楔石城有个项目
There's this program in Keystone
帮助受过伤的女人重新面对生活
that helps battered women get back on their feet.
听上去真不错 韦斯特
That sounds really great, West.
有没有关于闪电侠的新想法
Actually, any thoughts on a piece about the Flash,
有没有你还没写过的新故事
something you haven't written about yet, something new?
没有 最近没有
No. Not currently.
好吧 大家行动吧
All right. Sally forth, everyone.
行动起来
Sally forth.
每个东西都有自然频率
Everything has a natural frequency.
因为声音是以震动来表现的
And since sound is expressed as a vibration,
如果某种声音的音调
if the pitch of the sound
和某种物体的自然震动频率相吻合 那么...
matches the natural vibration frequency of an object, then...
所以说这可以发生在任何物体上
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表