剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
惊险的一晚
It's been some night.
我去买♥♥杯咖啡
I am gonna get some coffee.
马上回来
I'll be back.
老兄
Dude.
太棒了
Awesome.
看来你好多了
I guess you're feeling better.
是的
Oh, yeah.
你们看到刚才那一幕了吗
Did you guys see that?
你刚吃了药 伙计
You're just high, partner.
没错 我都忘了
Right, I forgot.
你现在才来
Oh, now you show up.
对不起 今天没能救你
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you today.
-我自顾不暇 -没关系
- It couldn't be helped. - It's okay.
有时我们得做自己的英雄 拯救自己
A girl's got to be her own hero every now and again.
我保证不会再迟到
I promise I'll never be late again.
我的好朋友总是这么说
My best friend is always saying that,
结果他总是迟到
and he is always late.
你值得我准时出现
You're worth being on time for.
宝贝 没事吧
Honey, you all right?
没事 怎么了
Yeah, why?
你忘记买♥♥咖啡了
You forgot your coffee.
日安 威尔斯博士
Good day, Dr. Wells.
日安 吉迪恩
Yes, it is, Gideon.
请调出我的日志 新条目
Bring up my log, please, new entry.
闪电击中至今已经过了312天
It has now been 312 days since lightning struck.
过去的24小时里
In the past 24 hours,
实验对象已经取得了巨大的飞跃
subject has taken a great leap forward,
让我修改了我最初的论文
causing me to revise my initial thesis.
我以为
I thought--
我以为他对别人的依恋
Well, I thought his attachment to people
会令他分心 并减慢他的进步
was a distraction slowing down his progress.
而现在我意识到事实正好相反
Now I realize the opposite is true.
巴里对别人的依恋 他所在乎的人
Barry's attachment to people, the people he cares about,
才是促进他飞速的关键
is actually the key to getting him up to speed.
同时
In the meantime,
《中城时报》
闪电侠失踪 消失于危机之中
还有一个好消息
good news.
未来仍然完好无损
The future remains intact.
你早到了
You're early.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我也觉得很奇怪
It feels weird to me too.
我以为经过昨天的事 你会想睡觉的
I thought after yesterday, you'd want to sleep in.
睡不着 有很多工作要做
Can't. There's too much work to do.
我准备好了
I'm ready to do it.
我要鞭策自己
I want to push myself,
看看我的速度到底能有多快
find out how fast I can really go.
你说得对
You were right.
这不只是我一个人的事
This is not just about me.
开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
你...
Now, you...
有能力偷取闪电侠的力量
had the ability to steal the Flash's powers,
而我
and I...
很想知道
would love to know...
你是怎么做到的
how you did that.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表