剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
给我看未来
Show me the future.
如您所愿
As you wish.
《中城时报》
闪电侠失踪 消失于危机之中
未来仍然完好无损 威尔斯博士
The future remains intact, Dr. Wells.
如果有任何变动
If anything changes,
马上提醒我
alert me immediately.
当然 博士
Of course, Doctor.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
你是怎么弄明白停尸房♥发生的事情的
How'd you figure all that stuff out at the morgue?
一猜就中吧
Lucky guesses, I guess.
我可要告诉你
Look, I'm telling you,
我死也要抓到马登
I'm gonna get Mardon if it kills me.
乔...
Joe, um...
我有点事要去办
I gotta run an errand.
等会见 好吧
I'll see you later. All right?
没想到还有别人和我一样
I didn't know there was anyone else like me.
我会逃出这里
I'm gonna break out of here!
我要制♥造♥一道大浪
I'm gonna create a tidal wave
毁掉整个城市
that destroys your entire city!
那个 我还是不太明白
So, I still don't understand.
你怎么找到他的
How did you find him?
我只是突然灵光一闪
I just had a hunch.
这一定破纪录了
That's gotta be some kind of record.
是啊
Yeah.
看来我没有借口
Well, there goes my excuse
不去参加我哥哥的生日了
for bailing on my brother's birthday.
你意识到你刚才做了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've just done?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I do.
我刚拯救了很多生命
I just saved a lot of lives.
我警告过你不要扰乱时间线
I warned you not to mess with the timeline.
威尔斯博士 如果你让我
Dr. Wells, if you would just let me
告诉你未来会发生什么
tell you what was gonna happen,
你就会明白我为什么这么做了
you'd understand why I did this.
不管你认为你避免了什么悲剧
Whatever tragedy you think you've just averted,
或迟或早总还是会发生
time will find a way to replace it
相信我 巴里
and trust me, Barry,
接下来的可能会更糟糕
the next one could be much worse.
桑蒂尼阁下 他们来了
Don Santini, they're here.
快走
Move it.
墙板不错啊 红木的吗
Oh, love the paneling. Mahogany?
真高兴你的房♥子是木质的
So glad your house is made out of wood.
看着它燃烧一定很爽
It's gonna be a pleasure watching it burn.
爽快
Refreshing!
你回到中城来干什么 史纳特
What are you doing back in Central City, Snart?
这是我的城市
This is my city.
我们的城市
Our city.
我说过如果再见到你
I told you if I ever saw you again
我就要让你痛哭了
I'd put the hurt on you.
你到处兴风作浪 这对生意不好
You stir up trouble. Trouble is bad for business.
是时候让你的家族收拾行李了
It's time for you and your family to pack up.
离开城市 退休找个暖和的地方呆着
Leave town. Retire to warmer climates.
剧终
Finito.
如果我们拒绝呢
And if we don't?
你们都会被冻住
You will all freeze.
或是燃烧
Or burn.
我听说过你们的枪
I heard about your guns.
我还听说你们把枪弄丢了
I also heard that you lost them.
那么 告诉我 史纳特
So, tell me, Snart.
你和你那喷火朋友
What the hell are you and your pyro friend
没有了那些花哨武器还能干什么
gonna do without your fancy weapons?
干这个
This.
这才有趣啊
Now that was fun!
有趣 有趣 有趣
Fun. Fun. Fun.
滚吧
Go.
告诉其他桑蒂尼家族的人
Tell the rest of the Santini family
现在有了一位新教父
there's a new Godfather.
他的名字叫寒冷队长
And his name is Cold.
你父母在那个蛋糕上还真是大手笔
Your parents really went all out with the cake.
这可是丹堤的生日
Oh, well...it is Dante's birthday.
一年中最重要的日子
The most important day of the year.
我儿子被邀请到卡内基音乐厅演奏
Mi hijo was invited to play Carnegie Hall
当时他只有十三岁
when he was just 13 years old.
他们邀请的是整个乐队 妈妈
They invited the entire band, Mama.
那也改变不了这事的重要性
That doesn't make it any less worthwhile.
怎么样 兄弟
What's up, man?
真高兴你能来
Glad you could make it.
当然了
Of course.
你好 我是丹堤
Hi, I'm Dante.
这是我朋友 凯特琳
This is my friend, Caitlin.
你好 凯特琳
Hi, Caitlin.
生日快乐 丹堤
Happy birthday, Dante.
谢谢你
Thank you.
给 我给你买♥♥的
Here, I... I got you this.
我觉得你会喜欢的
I think you'll really like it.
-是个... -谢了 兄弟
- It's... - Thanks, man.
-不谢 -失陪
- Yeah. - Excuse me.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我已经尽力跑得和发生时空逆转时一样快
I've been running just as fast as I was when it happened.
但什么也没发生 我还在这里
And nothing, I'm still here.
很多事情都可能引发虫洞
Any number of things could've triggered the wormhole
让你可以回到一天前
that allows you to repeat your day.
你的情感 当时的环境
Your emotions, your circumstances,
你的皮质醇水平 都有可能
your cortisol levels, all of the above.
那个 我的肾上腺素倒是很高
Well, I mean, my adrenaline was super high
因为爱瑞丝还有整个城市...
since Iris and the entire city...
不不不
No, no, no.
别说细节 我告诉过你
No details. I told you.
好吧 我很抱歉
All right, I'm sorry,
但是马克·马登已经关在管道监狱里了
but Mark Mardon's already locked in the pipeline
也没什么坏事发生
and nothing bad has happened.
目前而已
Yet.
警探
Detective.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你准备什么时候告诉我
So when were you planning on telling me
你已经抓到了马登
you took down Mardon?
我只是还没找到机会
I--I just haven't had a chance yet.
你是说你分神了吗
You got sidetracked, you mean?
不是 乔 你别生气啊
No, Joe, you can't be mad.
我没生气
I'm not mad.
但我很好奇
But I am curious.
我是说 你在犯罪现场表现的很奇怪
I mean, you were acting so weird at the crime scene.
我总是那么奇怪
I always act weird.
好吧 怪人
Okay. Weirdo.
听着 乔 只不过是
Look, Joe, there are just
有些事情我不能告诉你
some things that I can't tell you,
你必须相信我
and you're gonna have to trust me.
琳达·帕克
你好啊 琳达 没错 我知道
Hey, Linda. Yeah, I know.
真是抱歉 我一时忘记了
I'm so sorry. I--I lost track.
我马上就过去
I'm gonna head that way now.
好的 再见
All right, bye.
我与琳达约好了吃午饭
I have a lunch date with Linda.
我得走了
I gotta run.
我想你也不会告诉我吧
And I don't suppose you're gonna fill me in either?
不会
No.
真是棒 丹堤
Que linda, Dante!
这可是位天选之子
Well, here is one who was touched by God.
我有些生疏了
Ah, I was a little rusty.
有阵子没弹了
I haven't played in a while.
好吧
Oh, well...
如果这是你生疏时候的水平
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表