剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry!
幸亏我穿了内衣
I'm glad I decided not to go braless.
你们还记得费利西蒂吗
You guys remember Felicity?
这一幕绝对忘不了
I'll always remember this.
费利西蒂 见到你很开心
Hi, Felicity, it's so good to see you.
怎么回中城来了
What brings you back to Central City?
因为巴里吗
Not Barry?
不 不是巴里
No, not Barry.
我们不可能的
This? Not happening.
我们考虑了一下 然后觉得还是算了吧
We looked down that road and we said no, thank you.
他们懂了
They get it.
其实我来这里 是为了这个
Actually, I'm here because of this.
太棒了
Awesome!
这镖翼是什么材质的
What are the wings made of?
不确定 我觉得可能是什么合成材料
Not sure--I'm thinking some sort of composite
或是高密度塑料
or high-density plastic--
用碳纤维增强硬度 太奇怪了
Reinforced with carbon fiber. Oh, that's weird.
-感觉好像... -它在振动
- It almost feels like it's-- - Vibrating.
-没错 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我想去做几个测试
Oh, I wanna run some tests,
现在立刻马上
and I wanna run them right now!
关于我们要找的超能力者 有新线索了吗
Hey, you guys come up with anything new on our Meta?
今晚被影响的警员说 在失控以前
The officer who was affected tonight says he saw
他看到一道红光一闪而过
a flash of red before he lost control.
我觉得那位超能力者是通过视神经引起怒火的
I suspect the Meta is inducing rage via the ocular nerve.
威尔斯博士要见你
Oh, Dr. Wells wants to see you.
为什么我感觉像是
Why do I feel like I just got called
被叫来校长办公室了
into the principal's office?
星城治安维持者
Starling City vigilante.
目前他自称 绿箭侠
He calls himself the Arrow now.
是吗 闪电侠
Oh, does he...Flash?
等等 这是怎么了
Wait, what's the problem?
我们不信任他
We don't trust him.
你们根本就不了解他
You guys don't even know him.
我知道过去三年内
I know that he was wanted for murder
他就因涉嫌至少12起谋杀案而被通缉
in at least 12 different cases dating back three years.
我知道自从他开始在星城活跃以来
I know there's been at least two major terrorist attacks
至少发生了两起重大恐怖袭击事件
in Starling since he became active.
好吧 可是现在警方不追究他了
All right, but the cops there are cool with him now.
他不再杀人了
He doesn't kill people anymore.
那些被他射杀过的
And what about all the criminals
罪犯呢 他们就不算了吗
that he put arrows through? Those, what, don't count?
-他是英雄 乔 -你才是英雄 巴里
- He's a hero, Joe. - You're a hero, Barry.
你保护人们 给予人们希望与光明
You offer protection, hope, light.
那个人只会让他的城市陷入黑暗之中
What that man does is carry out a dark reckoning for his city.
这是一种残忍♥又暴♥力♥的实现正义的方式
It is a brutal, violent vision of justice,
这点我们有分歧
one we do not share.
你要是真的觉得他是英雄 随便你
You truly think he's a hero, fine, so be it.
但他不是你该学习的榜样
But he's not the kind you should be looking up to.
我的错 这怪我
That's my bad. That's on me.
我希望那个绿箭侠滚出我的城市
I want that Arrow out of my city.
今晚就走
Tonight.
告诉我 你真的觉得他做什么都很快吗
Tell me, do you think he can do everything really fast?
我是说 他吃了饭以后
I mean, like, how fast do you think he goes to the bathroom
多快就会去上厕所呢
after he's eaten something?
你就是这么帮我放哨的吗
This is you watching my back?
对付米拉库鲁士兵是一回事 但这...
Well, the Mirakuru soldiers are one thing, but this...
不管他现在能做什么
Whatever he can do now,
他都是我们去年见过的巴里
he's still the same Barry we met last year.
如果你那么强烈反对跟他合作
Well, if you're so adamant against teaming up with him,
我们为什么要来这里
what are we doing here?
他是个好孩子 我只是问个名字 狄格尔
He's a good kid, and it's just a name, Diggle.
是谁租下这个仓库的
The man who rents this storage unit--
他叫什么
I want...his...name.
你们要找的那个抢银行的坏人
The bad guy that you're after, the one who robbed the bank,
名字叫罗伊·G·巴布洛
his name is Roy G. Bivolo.
谢了 你怎么知道的
Uh, thanks. How did you find that out?
那人还活着吧
The guy's still alive, right?
我就问问
I'm just asking.
我还以为你不想帮忙呢
I thought you didn't want to help.
的确不想 那只是个名字
I'm not. It's just a name.
无脂加糖拿铁是费利西蒂的
One non-fat latte, extra sugar for Felicity,
黑咖啡是奥利弗的
and one coffee, black, for Oliver.
我给你煮了一壶新的
I brewed you a fresh pot, so...
谢谢
Thank you.
巴里 我能和你谈谈吗
Barry, um, can I talk to you for a second?
你在干什么
Ow. What are you doing?
你都没告诉我你认识奥利弗·奎恩
You did not tell me that you knew Oliver Queen.
-我认识奥利弗·奎恩 -天呐
- I know Oliver Queen. - Oh, my God,
他真人看上去更帅
He's even more handsome in person.
他的手臂有你的两倍粗
And his arms are, like, twice the size of yours.
严格上来说没有两倍
Technically they're not twice the size.
他就在我的三人名单上
He's on my three list.
什么三人名单
What's a three list?
就是这三个人可以让我不惜背叛艾迪
My list of three guys I'm allowed to cheat on Eddie with.
你一般不会碰到你名单上的人
You usually don't meet people on your list,
他现在就在我眼前 我根本转不开眼
But now here he is, and I just cannot stop staring at him.
费利西蒂 我发现你一直盯着我
Felicity, this is me noticing you staring.
我们得帮巴里处理他的案子
We need to help Barry with his case.
你为什么不想帮忙
Why don't you want to help?
因为巴里其实不需要我的帮忙
Because Barry doesn't really want my help.
只是他自己以为他需要罢了
He only thinks he does.
哈里森·威尔斯和收养巴里的警♥察♥爹
Harrison Wells and Barry's cop foster dad
都说你很危险 对他有不好的影响
both said you were dangerous and a bad influence.
巴里极力维护你
Barry defended you.
我要是不同意的话你就一直跟我讨价还价是吧
You're going to hock me about this until I say yes, aren't you?
我最擅长讨价还价了
I'm a hocker.
好吧
Okay.
-什么好吧 -我们会帮你抓坏蛋
- Okay, what? - Okay, we'll help you catch your bad guy.
太好了 超能力者
Great. Meta-human.
我不会叫他这个的 巴里
I am not calling him that, Barry.
做搭档吧
Partners?
好的
Partners.
你迟到了
You're late.
巴里 你能极速移♥动♥
Barry, how can you have super-speed
怎么还迟到呢
and still not be on time?
抱歉 我的超级拖延症可能中和了一些速度
Sorry, I guess the super-tardiness kinda neutralizes it.
我们在这怎么抓巴布洛
So how do we catch Bivolo here?
不 我们来这不是抓他 我们是来训练的
Oh, no, we don't here. We're here to train.
什么 像洛奇一样吗
What? Like Rocky?
我读了你朋友爱瑞丝关于闪电侠的博客
I read your friend Iris' blog post on the Flash,
我去了你战斗过的所有犯罪现场
and I visited all the crime scenes you fought at.
你不用睡觉的吗
Don't you sleep?
上月你拿下了一个叫莱昂纳多·史纳特的家伙
Last month You took on a man named Leonard Snart.
我们叫他寒冷队长
We call him Captain Cold.
我们晚点可以谈谈你给你的敌人
We can talk about you giving your enemies
取愚蠢代号♥的事
silly code names later.
你是说像跟死亡射手和女猎手一起喝咖啡吗
You mean like over coffee with Deathstroke and the Huntress?
重点是你和史纳特在列车上交手
The point is that you engaged Snart on a commuter train,
而他让列车脱轨了
which he derailed.
好吧 可能是有一些损失
Okay, there may have been some damage,
但我完成了任务 我是英雄
but I got the job done, I was the hero.
巴里 当你进入一个新的环境
Barry, when you approach a new environment,
你会检查每一个细节吗
do you case every inch of it?
你可以做到的 你有时间
You could. You have the time.
但你没有
But you don't.
你只是盲目地跑
You just run in blind.
巴里 拥有力量和拥有精确度
There's a difference, Barry, between having powers
是有差别的
and having precision.
当我找到你说
When I came to you thinking about
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表