剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
and feelings and...
是的 我什么都跟费利西蒂分享
Yeah... I share everything with Felicity.
你们俩沟通得这么好真让人羡慕
It's nice that you guys have that level of communication.
不 也不是所有事都分享的
Oh, well, no, not every-everything.
有些事还是不要说得好
I mean, sometimes it's good to just shut up.
我明白了
I get that.
有些事还是不要说出来为好
Some things are better left unspoken.
是吗
Really?
我觉得不尽然吧
I-I don't find that to be true.
谢天谢地 吃的来了
Oh, thank God. It's the food.
吃的来了
Food's here.
菜单上的第一道菜是
Our first course on the tasting menu
鹌鹑蛋菜肉馅煎蛋饼
is a quail egg frittata.
愿你们胃口好
Bon appetit.
巴里
Barry.
我得承认
I got to admit,
我嫉妒你可以在尖端科研实验室待那么久
I envy you spending so much time at S.T.A.R. Labs.
哈里森·威尔斯是我心目中的英雄
Harrison Wells is, like, a personal hero of mine.
只是跟他同处一室
I mean, it's amazing just to actually
也会让人觉得很神奇
be in the same room with him.
我马上就回来 失陪一下
I'll be right back. Just excuse me.
好的
Okay.
我...
Well, I, um...
去趟卫生间
have to pee.
从我和雷来到中城以后
Okay, you've been acting super strange
你就一直表现得如此怪异
ever since Ray and I got to Central City.
你到底是怎么了
What is going on with you?
别跟我说现在情况不好
And don't say it's a bad time.
奥利弗可能会加入刺客联盟
Oliver might be joining the League of Assassins,
劳蕾尔是黑金丝雀
Laurel's the Black Canary,
而西娅和马尔科姆一起训练
and Thea's training with Malcolm,
所以我知道什么叫情况不好
so I know about bad times.
好吧
Okay.
乔和我发现威尔斯并不是他表面的样子
Joe and I found out that Wells isn't who he says he is.
他...
He...
他是杀害我母亲的那个人
He is the man that killed my mother.
天呐 可他一直在帮助你
Oh, my God. But he's been helping you.
帮我变快 变强 我知道
Get faster, stronger. I know.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我什么都不知道了
I don't know anything anymore,
尤其不知道该相信谁 不该相信谁
especially who I can and can't trust.
你认为西斯科和凯特琳在帮助他吗
So you think Cisco and Caitlin are helping him?
那不可能
That's impossible.
是吗
Is it?
是的 他们今天还试图要救你的命 巴里
Yes. They were trying to save you today, Barry.
他们的确救了你的命
They did save you.
威尔斯也救过我的命
Wells has also saved me.
很多次
Many times.
我以为威尔斯是个大好人
I thought that Wells was a great man,
结果证明我看错他了
and I was so wrong about him.
万一其它事我也看错了怎么办
What if I'm wrong about everything else too?
二位
Hey, guys.
外面的情形有点紧张了
Uh, things are getting a little intense in here.
咱们就不能好好度过一个晚上吗
Please can't we just have a nice evening?
原来是因为我的缘故
Okay, so it's my fault
才让我们不能好好度过一个晚上吗
that we're not having a nice evening?
我是你的女朋友 跟你住在一起
I am your girlfriend. Who you live with.
我不应该求你让你跟我说话的
I shouldn't have to beg you to talk to me.
如果可以对你说的话 我会的 相信我
If I could talk to you about this, I would, believe me.
但我不能说
But I can't.
好吧 我一点也不饿了
You know what? I am not hungry anymore.
-爱瑞丝 -不如这样
- Iris. - You know what?
等你准备好跟我一起
When you are ready to act like
装得好像深爱彼此的样子时
we are two people who love each other,
再给我打电♥话♥
call me.
我会去我爸爸那住
I'll be at my dad's.
谢谢你的晚餐 我得走了
Thank you for dinner. I've got to go.
尖端科研实验室有紧急情况
Uh, emergency at S.T.A.R. Labs.
快去
Go.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 只剩下17道菜没上了
Well, only 17 more courses to go.
封锁泄漏 监测到外来物体
Containment breach. Foreign object detected.
我打到它了吗
Did I get it?
我觉得好像打到它了
I think I got it.
他在哪儿啊
Where is he?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们来看看是什么让这蜜蜂这么毒
Let's see what makes this bee so poisonous.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
这蜜蜂长得可真奇怪啊
That is one odd-looking bee.
那是因为它根本不是蜜蜂
That's 'cause it isn't a bee at all.
这是个机器蜂
It's a robot.
不可能
No way.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
这机器蜂有360度的视觉系统
This bot's got a 360-degree vision system.
我是说 咱们面对的是多个微型摄像头
I mean, we're talking multiple micro-cameras
同时从各个角度拍摄
all coming from various angles at the same time.
这意味着
Which means...
它可以同时看到整个房♥间
It can see all around the room at once.
这真是
That is...
不可思议
Amazing.
明明是讨厌
Disturbing.
它用的也是远超于市面水平的新一代硬件
It's also next-gen hardware that'nowhere near the market.
所以我们对付的不是超能力者
So we're not dealing with a meta-human?
只是一个疯子科学家
It's just a mad scientist.
西斯科 你说第二个受害者
Cisco, you said the second victim,
比尔·卡莱尔是个机器人工程师
Bill Carlisle, was a robotics engineer.
我们把他和林赛·康之前的雇主
Let's cross-reference his previous employers
交叉搜索一下吧
with those of Lindsay Kang.
让我来吧
Allow me.
老娘我太久没摸键盘了
Mama's been away from a keyboard for far too long.
好吧
Okay.
水星实验室
他们都在水星实验室工作过
They both worked at Mercury Labs.
我们来给乔打个电♥话♥
Let's call Joe.
我觉得是时候去探望一位老朋友了
I think it's time we paid a visit to an old friend.
一年两次啊 哈里森
Twice in one year, Harrison.
你真是要竞争年度最佳复出科学家啊
You really are vying for comeback scientist of the year.
总是高兴见到你 克里斯提娜
Always a pleasure, Christina.
我怎么有幸让您大驾光临
To what do I owe this visit?
你是终于找到了我的超光速粒子原型机
Did you finally find my tachyon prototype,
还是来勒索我再给你一个
or are you here to blackmail me for another one?
你有第二个吗
Do you have another one?
我们过来是想问你一点事
We came here for information.
比尔·卡莱尔和林赛·康
Bill Carlisle and Lindsay Kang.
前任雇员最近被谋杀了
Former employees who were recently murdered.
天呐 我还不知道这事
My God. I wasn't aware.
被机器蜂叮死的
Stung to death by robotic bees.
你要找的人是布里·拉万
You're looking for Brie Larvan.
布里·拉万
Brie Larvan?
她是个很聪明的机器人专家
A quite brilliant roboticist who once developed
曾经开♥发♥出农用的微型机器蜜蜂
miniature mechanical bees for agricultural use.
康和卡莱尔警告过我
Kang and Carlisle warned me
布里把蜜蜂武器化 以作为军用
that Brie was weaponizing the bees for military use,
所以我解雇了她
so I terminated her.
看上去你也在
Well, it seems that you would
她的刺杀名单上呢 博士
be on her hit list too, Doctor.
你得让我们保护你的安全
You've got to let us keep you safe.
我太了解
I'm all too familiar
你在保护东西方面的无能了 哈里森
with your inability to protect things, Harrison.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
再见 先生们
Good day, gentlemen.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表