剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
巴里 有辆装甲车在格里芬大街被劫持了
Barry, an armored car was just hijacked on Griffin Avenue.
你马上赶过去
Get your ass over there.
收到 其实...
I got it. Actually...
最美好之处
The best part?
是这个
It's this.
好吧...
Wells...
是谁让你进来的
Who the hell let you in here?
你在外边搞了场派对吗
You been having a party out there?
我想你已经看过电视新闻了
I'm sure you saw on TV.
我的一个前雇员试图杀死我
A former employee of mine tried to kill me.
有复♥制♥能力的前雇员...
Former employee with the ability to replicate...
跟能极速移♥动♥的人对峙
faced off against a man who could move at super speed.
你也看见他了 不是吗
You've seen him too, haven't you?
没错 看见了
Indeed, I have.
超凡的能力
Extraordinary.
他拥有的能力 就像...
The power he possesses, it's like the--
就像古代的神
it's like the gods of old.
就像地球上的神
it's like Mercury on earth.
你能想象如果你能控制他的能力吗
Can you imagine if you could control his power?
如果你能...如果你能驾驭它
If you could--if you could harness it?
你可能能改变人类的意义
You could change what it means to be human.
戴着红色面具的人是关键
The man in a red mask is the key,
我要抓住他
and I'm gonna get him.
戴着红色面具的人
The man in the red mask.
他叫闪电侠
He's called the flash.
至少这么说...
Or at least...
他有一天会成为闪电侠
He will be one day.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
原谅我 西蒙
Forgive me, Simon.
我担心你会以为我是针对你
I worry you think that you will think this is personal,
其实不是
and it's not.
是为了那个戴着红色面具的人...
It's just that the man in the red mask...
世界上最快的人...
the fastest man alive...
必须确保他的...
he must be kept...
安全
safe.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表