剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
No one in their right mind would leave you.
你的衬衣穿反了
Your shirt's on backwards.
是啊 我知道了 好的
Yeah, I got it. Okay.
我会发短♥信♥给你 好吗
I will text you, all right?
不 我会打电♥话♥给你 给你打电♥话♥
No, I'll call you. I'll call you.
或者两样都做 好吗
Or how about I just, I’ll just do both, okay?
两样都做
I'll do both.
太对不起了
I'm so sorry.
斯泰因教授
Professor Stein.
我不会伤害你的
Hey, I'm not here to hurt you,
而且我也知道你不想伤害任何人
and I know you don't want to hurt anyone else,
所以你是否可以不要
so if you could just not--
烧起来
flame on.
不
No!
这可真吓人
Well, that was terrifying.
我让雪莉去看电影了
I sent Sherry to the movies.
相信我 城里最好的演出
Trust me, the best show in town
将会于此在今晚上演
is going to be in here tonight.
你是在告诉我 你真的可以用这个东西
So you're telling me you can get actual photographs
得出真实的影像吗
from this thing?
科学是可靠的
The science is solid.
它的工作原理和老式摄影机一样
It works exactly like an old film camera.
我让镜子背面显影
I developed the mirror backing,
幸运的是
and fortunately for us,
那晚发生了大约十次闪电
the lightning went off about ten times that night.
多次曝光
Multiple exposures.
现在你明白了吧
Now you're getting it.
我进一步对其进行数码增强
I went ahead and enhanced them digitally
让图像更清晰
and, just for kicks,
决定把原始的2D全息图
decided to extrapolate a 3-D hologram
外推成3D的
from the original 2-D.
西斯科
Cisco.
灯
Lights.
摄影机
Camera.
开始
Action.
能再放一遍吗 慢一点
Can you play it again? Slower?
那里 你看见了吗
There, there. You see that?
下一个画面
Next frame.
这个壁纸是新的
This wallpaper's new.
天呐 那是血迹吗
Oh, man. Is that blood?
因为丈夫当时拿着
We had a husband who was holding
杀害妻子的凶器
the same weapon that killed his wife.
我们再没寻找别的嫌疑人
We weren't looking for any other suspects.
那血迹属于那晚出现在这里的
That blood belongs to one of the two speedsters
其中一个高速者
that was here that night.
也许血迹属于杀害诺拉的凶手
Maybe the one that killed Nora.
我去拿样本采集包
I'll get a sample kit.
抓到你了
I got you.
中城图片新闻社
-那很好 -琳达
- That's great. - Linda, hey.
希望你不介意我过来
So I hope it's cool that I came by.
当然不介意
Yeah, of course.
我刚才正在写关于曲棍球联盟的专栏
I was just writing a column on the Combines.
很好 他们战况怎么样
Oh, sweet, how are they doing?
他们昨晚本来领先两个球
Well, they were up two goals to none last night,
但是最后他们还是输了
but then they blew it.
等等 我们是在谈论曲棍球吗
Wait, we're not talking about hockey anymore, are we?
不是 不是谈那个
No. We're not.
我真的很抱歉 昨晚把你自己留在那里
Look, I am so, so sorry that I left you like that.
我不是那种人
I'm-I'm not that kind of guy.
让我告诉你 我是什么样的女孩吧
Well, let me tell you what kind of girl I am.
我在竞争激烈的行业工作 而且我很努力
I work in a hard business, and I work hard in it.
所以我对于陪伴我度过闲暇时光的对象
And so I'm very picky about who I choose
十分挑剔
to spend my free time with.
我选择和你待在一起 所以...
I chose to spend some of it with you, so...
告诉我 巴里·艾伦 我的选择正确吗
tell me, Barry Allen, did I make the right choice?
是的 很正确
Yeah, you did.
昨晚真的有很重要的事发生
It just that something important came up.
但没有你重要
And not more important than you,
只是 差不多 跟你一样重要的
it's just sort of, like, an equal level of importance
情形...
type situation...
通常我可以兼顾两者
And--and usually I can do both,
但是我必须...
but it's just that I have to--
我必须回去工作了 真对不起
I have to go to work. I'm so sorry.
是警署的急事
It's a police emergency.
我们今晚再谈 好吗
Can we talk later tonight?
我哪里也不去... 暂时
I'm not going anywhere...yet.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
抱歉 得走了
Sorry, gotta go. Uh--
怎么了
Hey! What's up?
再见
Bye.
能问你个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
你和巴里是最好的朋友对吧
So, um, you and Barry are like BFFs, right?
最好的最好朋友
The best of BFFs.
他之前有和人约会过吗
Has he ever actually dated anyone before?
因为他好像一方面表现得很好
Because he's simultaneously surprisingly good at it
但同时又表现得非常非常差
and really, really bad at it.
我不知道 他是巴里
I don't know. He's...Barry.
他上一位女友什么样
What was his last girlfriend like?
他有段时间没有女友了
You know, he hasn't really had a girlfriend in a while.
我不知道 也许他只是没准备好
I don't know, maybe he's just not ready yet.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说他之前对某人有意思
You know, I mean, he was into someone,
是一种暗恋
an unrequited love thing.
他对某人有意思
You know, he had feelings for someone,
但是那人却完全没感觉 所以...
and they weren't really reciprocated, so...
给他点时间就好了吧
Yeah, maybe just give him time.
好的
Sure.
他在那
There he is.
看起来巴里放的跟踪器起作用了
Looks like the tracker Barry placed on worked.
斯泰因教授
Professor Stein?
我告诉你离我远点了
Ugh, I told you to stay away from me.
我会的 但是有别人
And I will, but there's someone else
想要和你谈谈
who wants to talk to you.
马丁
Martin?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
克莱丽莎
Clarissa.
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我听到身体里的另一个我
I hear the other inside of me.
他想回家去找她
He wants to go home to her.
但是我们不能 我想重新找回自我
But we can't. I want to be me again.
马丁 我最喜欢的颜色是什么
Martin... what's my favorite color?
你没法 你一直没做出决定
You could-- you could never decide,
所以只能选条纹
so you chose stripes.
你不应该看到我这样
You shouldn't see me like this.
我看到了你
I see you.
我看到了你 马丁
I see you, Martin.
这些人可以帮你
These people can help you.
他们说可以 让他们帮你吧
They say they can. Please let them.
求你 帮帮我们
Please...help us.
我们找到了他 他们
Well, we got him. Them.
接下来呢
Now what?
斯泰因显然认为
Well, Stein clearly thinks
他可以使用核裂变从罗尼的身体中
he can separate himself from Ronnie's body
分离出来
using nuclear fission.
你怎么认为
What do you think?
我怎么认为
What do I think?
有可能吗 理论上来说可能
Is it possible? Theoretically.
但是分♥裂♥一个原子和分♥裂♥一个人
But splitting an atom and splitting a man
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表