剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人
My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive.
我年幼时
When I was a child,
看到自己的母亲被令人难以置信的东西杀害
I saw my mother killed by something impossible.
快跑 巴里
Run, Barry, run!
我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱
My father went to prison for her murder.
但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信
Then an accident made me the impossible.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,
但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪
but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime
寻找跟我一样的人
and find others like me.
终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手
And one day, I'll find who killed my mother...
妈妈
Mom!
让我父亲沉冤得雪
And get justice for my father.
我就是闪电侠
I am The Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on The Flash...
昨晚 我在去停尸房♥的路上
Last night, on my way to the morgue,
我看到了些东西
I saw something.
出租车 别这样 我要迟到了
Taxi! Oh, come on! I'm gonna be late!
西蒙·斯塔格 记得他吗
Simon Stagg, remember him?
已经有大概半年没见到他了
Hasn't been seen in, like, six months.
你是说威尔斯知道斯塔格在哪吗
You're saying Wells knows where Stagg is.
不是 我是说威尔斯杀了他
No, I'm saying Wells killed him.
我的一份加密电子文件里有证据
I have evidence in a secure digital file
可以解释这一切
that will explain everything.
有一个大海啸正冲向城市呢
There is a tsunami heading for the city.
你必须离这里越远越好
You need to get as far away from here as possible.
我没有停止过想你
I have not been able to stop thinking about you.
快跑
Go!
出租车 出租车
Taxi! Taxi!
别这样 我要迟到了
Oh, come on! I'm gonna be late!
糟了
Oh, boy.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
-伙计 -我在 西斯科
- Dude? - Yeah, Cisco.
我在 这里
I'm...here...
出什么事了 你怎么停下来了
What happened? Why'd you stop?
我有点搞不清方向了
I just got a little disoriented.
你得把刚才的时间补上
Well, you need to make up some time, man.
你最好快点
You better hurry up.
快点 你在说什么呢
Hurry? What are you--
快点赶去停尸房♥呀
Hurry, as in get to the morgue.
停尸房♥ 我已经去过了
The morgue? I was there.
就在昨天
Yesterday.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你得赶快过去
Come on, you gotta go.
闪电侠
第一季第十六集
巴仔 为什么这里都是水
Hey, Bar. What's with all the water?
这里的喷水系统坏了还是怎样
Did the sprinkler system go off or something?
没有啊 我查过所有的喷水器
What? No, I checked the sprinklers.
都完好无损
They're all intact.
但是水里有冰
But the water has ice in it.
法医身上的淤青
And the bruises on the coroner
也不仅仅只出现在脸上
aren't just on his face.
看看他的尸体
Check, look at his torso.
你怎么知道的
How the hell did you know that?
他是被冰雹砸死的
He was killed by hail.
我们得听听录音
We have to listen to the recording.
录音
Recording?
乔 这里有发现
Joe, we got something.
法医办公室正好装了
The coroner's office just installed
自动录音系统
an automated dictation system.
听听看这个
Listen to this.
不要再打了
Please...no more...
等你告诉我了 我再停
I'll stop when you tell me...
求你们停下
Just stop!
是谁杀了他
Who killed him?
是马克·马登
It's Mark Mardon.
他要报仇
He wants revenge.
我真的不想去
And I really don't wanna go.
他可是你哥哥 西斯科
He's your brother, Cisco.
要能选我才不要他呢
Not by choice.
就是个生日派对 能坏到哪去
Okay, well, how bad can a birthday party be?
我爸妈觉得丹堤放的屁都是香的
My folks think Dante's stink don't stink.
不管他做错多少事
Doesn't matter how much he screws up,
惹了多少次麻烦
or how many times he gets into trouble.
在我父母看来 他永远都是对的
In their eyes, he can do no wrong.
同时 他们也从未忘记提醒我
And yet, they never fail to remind me
我永远都是不对的
that I can do no right.
如果我跟你一起去呢
What if I came with you?
你说真的吗
What? Seriously?
真的 你都为我做了这么多了
Absolutely. You've done so much for me.
我也要为你付出一次
Let me be there for you for a change.
我还可以翻阅你的家庭相册
And I could look at old family photo albums
看看小时候不留长发的西斯科是什么样的
and see what little Cisco looks like without long hair.
那我还是不邀请你了
I'm rescinding your invite.
克莱德·马登有个哥哥
Clyde Mardon has a brother?
两兄弟都在坠机事件中活下来了
So, both Mardon brothers survived the plane crash
然后粒子加速器爆♥炸♥
and then the dark matter released
释放出的黑暗物质
by the Particle Accelerator explosion
本质上
affects them both in--
以同样的方式影响了他们
Virtually the same way.
没错
That's right.
除了马克和克莱德完全不一样
Only Mark's not like Clyde at all.
他的能力范围
He can do things that
你根本无法想象
you couldn't even imagine.
你是说他就像是某种
You mean he's sort of like a...
天气巫师
Weather wizard?
没错
Yeah.
三叉神经性头疼
Trigeminal headache?
艾伦先生
Mr. Allen.
借一步说话
A word please.
好的
Yeah.
你弄断了时间线 是不是
You ruptured the time continuum, didn't you?
你现在正经历着暂时的时间逆转
You're experiencing temporal reversion.
-没错 -这样多长时间了
- Yeah! - How long?
大概一天
A day and some change.
感觉就像把这天重新过了一遍
It's like I'm living it all over again.
那还好
Yeah, well that's good.
这说明你还没有造成太大的麻烦
That means there's not too much you could've messed up yet.
这一切是怎么发生的
How did this happen?
我不知道
I--I don't know.
我当时的速度达到了前所未有的高度
I mean,I was running faster than I've ever ran,
我第一次经历这一天的时候
and the first time that I lived this day
发生了很糟糕的事情
some really horrible things happened.
远处有巨浪袭来 然后
There was a tidal wave and...
别告诉我
No. Do not tell me.
我不想知道你在未来都经历了什么
I do not want to know anything about the future you experienced.
什么都不想知道
Nothing!
好吧 不过威尔斯博士 我
Okay, but Dr. Wells, I--
巴里
Barry.
时间
Time...
是一个极度脆弱的结构
is an extremely fragile construct.
不管是多小的偏差
Any deviation, no matter how small,
都能造成巨大的灾难
could result in a cataclysm.
现在你要这么做
Now here's what you're going to do.
你之前做过的一切
Everything you did before.
说过的所有话
Every word you uttered,
走过的每一个步伐
every step you took,
你都要重新做一遍
you're going to do again.
而且不能把这件事告诉任何人
And you're not going to tell anyone this happened.
早上好 威尔斯博士
Good day, Dr. Wells.
时间会决定我到底好不好 吉迪恩
Time will tell, Gideon.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表