剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Iris, this week, when I was arrested
事情看似很糟
and it looked bad,
而你从未犹豫过
you never wavered.
你从未对我失去过信心
You never lost faith in me.
这是当然的
Impossible.
尽管如此 我们经历了一些艰难时期
And even though we've been through some rough times,
我从未对我们失去信心
I've never lost faith in us.
爱瑞丝·韦斯特
Iris West.
艾迪
Eddie?
艾迪
Eddie?
时机不对 警探
Bad timing, Detective.
住手 离他远点
Stop! Leave him alone!
爱瑞丝 别过来
Iris, no!
我知道你的真实身份
I know who you are.
你杀了巴里的妈妈
You killed Barry's mom.
但你不必伤害任何人
But you don't have to hurt anyone else.
爱瑞丝
Hey, Iris.
没事了 是我
It's okay. It's me.
他把他带走了
He took him.
黄衣人带走了艾迪
The Man in Yellow, he took Eddie.
我保证会找到他的
I promise I will find him, okay?
发生了什么事
What is happening?
听我说 先回家
Listen to me. Go home.
别和人说起这件事
Don't say anything to anyone.
我向你发誓 我会把他带回来的
I swear to you, I will bring him back, all right?
等等 别走
Wait, stop.
巴里
Barry?
不如你摘下面具吧
You might as well take that mask off.
我知道是你 威尔斯 或者其它什么名字
I know it's you, Wells. Or whoever you really are.
容我介绍一下自己吧
Well, allow me to introduce myself.
我叫艾尔伯德
My name is Eobard.
艾尔伯德·斯旺
Eobard Thawne.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么你和我同姓
Why do you have my name?
为什么
Why?
因为我们是一家人 艾迪
Well, 'cause we're family, Eddie.
好笑 那家庭聚会或者婚礼上怎么没见过你
Funny, I haven't seen you at any reunions or weddings.
的确很好笑
That is funny.
原因是
And the reason for that
对这些名单上的宾客而言
is because as far as those guest lists are concerned,
我还未出生
I haven't been born yet.
所以那晚在尖端科研实验室你才没有杀我
So that's why you didn't kill me that night at S.T.A.R. Labs?
整件事
This whole thing--
一直和我有关吗
it's been about me?
不可能
Not a chance.
你 我的朋友
You, my friend,
你只是我的保险而已
are simply my insurance.
你看起来这么年轻
You look so young.
而我现在可以
And I could kill you
轻而易举地杀了你
right now so easy.
但我不会这样
What I wouldn't have given...
以前我也有过这么多机会
all those times before to have had you like this.
那么
So...
无助
helpless.
可是命运
But fate,
难以捉摸啊
it's tricky, isn't it?
我来是要毁了你
I come here to destroy you...
然后回家 我必须变成
and then to get home, I have to be the one
创造你的人
who creates you.
但我会说
But I will say,
它教育了我
it's been an education...
这些年看着你成长
Watching you grow up all these years.
科学展览和球赛
Science fairs and soccer games.
毫无迹象 毫无征兆
No hint, no sign,
毫无踪迹你将来会变成什么样的人
no trace of the man you will be one day
除了恨意 我什么也没有了
for whom I have nothing but hate.
但要说明的是
And to be clear,
没什么要原谅的
nothing is forgiven.
我会和你好好清算的
There will be a reckoning,
我向你保证
I promise you,
巴里·艾伦
Barry Allen,
你会死的
and you will die.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表