剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Felicity-caliber scrambler like I've never seen.
视频的上传源头有几百个
The origin of the upload's coming from hundreds
不同的地点
of different locations.
在他上传另一个视频前 很难追踪到
Until he uploads another video, it's gonna be tough.
这个疯子有摧毁整个城市的能力
This psychopath has the capability to destroy the city.
我说很难 不是不可能
Hey, I said tough, not impossible.
巴里 我们会抓到他的 一向如此
Barry, we'll catch him. We always do.
艾伦先生
Mr. Allen,
单独聊几句
a word please?
我知道你怎么了
I know what's going on with you.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
是吗
Do you?
我知道去铁山监狱
I know going up to Iron Heights prison
跟杰西先生对话
and conversing with Mr. Jesse has brought
让你想起你的父亲
about feelings of your father.
我怎么会不知道
How could it not?
是啊 不 那是
Yeah, no, it's,
知道杀害我母亲的凶手依然逍遥法外
it's been really tough knowing that my mom's killer
让我非常难受
is still out there.
当然
Of course.
不过我们会找到他的 我们一起
But we'll find him, together.
我向你保证
You have my word.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在 我们还是在别人受伤害前
For now, how about we focus
专心抓捕这个魔术师 好吗
on finding this Trickster before anybody else gets hurt?
能见一面吗
我得走了
I have to go.
不过谢谢你给我打气
But thanks for the pep talk.
我会一直支持你的
I'm always here for you.
研究实验室和政♥府♥无关
Research laboratories unconnected to the government,
和任何商业利益无关
unconnected to any business interests
和任何那些东西都无关
or any of that kind of stuff.
现在我们就在市中心建立起来
And then we build right downtown
城市的心脏 城市的焦点
in the heart of the city, in the epicenter,
我们成为了城市的心脏
and we become the heart of the city.
我们成了国家的心脏
We become the heart of the nation.
改变人们看待科学的方式
We change the way you think about the sciences,
然后
and then--
怎么了
What?
我爸爸肯定会跟我一样
Just that my father would have loved you...
很爱你
as much as I do.
真希望能见过你父亲
Well, I wish I could have met him.
你要怎么命名实验室
And what would you call these laboratories?
我们 苔丝·摩根
Well, we, Tess Morgan,
将把他们命名为技术工程
would call them the Technological Engineering
科学研究所 简称 苔丝研究所
Scientific Studies? Or T.E.S.S., for short.
这真是太贴心了
Well, that is very, very sweet.
但是叫
But how about...
科学与技术
Scientific and Technological
尖端研究实验室怎么样
Advanced Research Laboratories?
或者简称尖端科研实验室
or S.T.A.R. Labs, for short?
因为浩瀚的夜空中
Because in the vast night sky,
你 哈里森·威尔斯
you, Harrison Wells,
是我眼中唯一的星
are the only star I see.
这我必须亲你才行了
That's gonna get you kissed.
你现在不已经是全职记者了吗
I thought you were a full-time reporter now.
为什么还在这儿见面
Why are we meeting here?
我还有这里的钥匙
I still have a key.
而且这里对我们意义特殊 不是吗
And this is kind of our place, right?
有什么事
What's up?
我同事梅森·布里奇不见了
My coworker Mason Bridge is missing.
他不在家 不接电♥话♥
He's not at home. He's not answering his phone.
这不像他的作风
I mean, it's not like him.
我很担心他是不是出事了
I am really worried that something bad has happened.
他肯定没事
I'm sure he's fine.
艾迪也这么说 大家都这么说
That's what Eddie says. That's what everyone is saying.
拜托了 你能调查一下吗
Please, will you look into it?
为了我
For me?
为了你
For you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你看上去心事重重
You seem like you have a heavy heart.
有时候我不懂
Sometimes I'm not sure
我为什么见你也需要戴面具
why I wear a mask with you.
也许有一天你可以摘掉的
Well, maybe one day you'll take it off.
注意 魔术师又开始广播了
Heads up. Trickster's broadcasting again.
能借用一下你的电脑吗
Can I borrow your laptop?
当然可以
Um, sure.
随便用吧
Help yourself.
准备开始游戏了
Get ready for the games to begin!
我有 一颗炸♥弹♥
I have... a bomb.
很大一颗
It's a big bomb.
它会发出巨响
It'll make a big bang
炸出巨洞
and then a big hole
重重坠落在人群之中
and then a big drop in the pop... ulation.
但是千万别说魔术师
But never say the Trickster
耍赖
is not fair.
炸♥弹♥在
The bomb is somewhere
52街和B大道之间的某处
between 52nd Street and Avenue B.
所有小组 所有便衣所有警探
I want all units, every uniform, every detective
马上去那个区域搜查
searching that area right now.
我们得想办法通知闪电侠
Somehow we need to alert The Flash.
我觉得他已经知道了
Something tells me he already knows.
伙计们 我找不到
Guys, I can't find it.
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help.
交通摄像头和闭路监控上没有任何发现
There's nothing on traffic cams or CCTV.
我重置了尖端实验室卫星
I retasked the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite
去搜寻那个区域的爆♥炸♥物
to scan the area for incendiary devices.
那么大的炸♥弹♥肯定会发出
A bomb that large should be giving off
某种温度或化学信♥号♥♥的
some kind of thermal or chemical signature.
那为什么找不到呢
Well, then why can't you find it?
因为这是个把戏
Because it's a trick.
炸♥弹♥不在那
The bomb's not there.
不 肯定在 我要继续找
No, it has to be. I'm gonna keep looking.
那正是他想要的效果 你和警♥察♥
That is what he wants, for you and the police
一直在那个范围内搜寻
to keep running around in circles.
他们的计划不仅如此 巴里
There is something else going on, Barry.
我可以预感到 相信我
I can feel it. Now, trust me.
我要继续找
I'm gonna keep looking.
巴里
Barry?
他为什么不听你的呢
Why doesn't he just listen to you?
我找到了
I found it.
骗到你啦
铁山监狱
铁山监狱发生了爆♥炸♥
There's an explosion at Iron Heights.
一个声东击西的把戏
This was all a diversion.
监狱才是真正的目标
The prison was the real target.
詹姆斯·杰西
James Jesse.
我想他骗到了所有人
I guess he's tricked us all.
乔 市里没有炸♥弹♥
Joe, there's no bomb in this city.
这是魔术师的声东击西
It was a diversion so the Trickster
为了帮詹姆斯·杰西越狱
could help James Jesse escape.
我知道
I know.
我们刚拿到铁山监狱的监控录像
We just got surveillance footage from Iron Heights.
杰西跑掉了
Jesse got away.
巴里 他们抓了个人♥质♥
Barry, look, they took a hostage.
他抓了谁 警卫 监狱长
Well, who did he take? A guard? The warden?
都不是 是你♥爸♥爸
No. Your dad.
你不得不承认
You have to admit,
那真是个了不起的小把戏
that was one hell of a trick.
我真不敢相信我们终于共处一室了
I cannot believe we're finally in the same room.
你是我的英雄
I mean, you're my hero.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表