剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
W-what was it?
不管那是什么 它在找某些东西
Whatever it was, it was looking for something.
那它长什么样
Well, what did it look like?
感觉像是一个穿黄衣服的人
Like a-a man in some kind of yellow suit.
好的
OK.
-巴里 -我得去看下我的文件
- Barry, listen-- - I have to check my files.
乔 你听见他说的了
Joe, you heard him, all right?
杀害我母亲的人又出现了
The man that killed my mom, he's back.
我知道
I know.
他已经在城里好几周了
He's been in town for a few weeks now.
他来我家找过我
He paid a visit to me at the house.
他把你母亲案子里的所有证据都带走了
He took all the evidence from your mom's case.
文件都没了
The files are gone.
你为什么不早点告诉我
Why wouldn't you tell me this sooner?
-我不能说 -为什么
- I couldn't. - Why?
因为他威胁要杀了爱瑞丝
Because he threatened to kill Iris.
目击者声称看见一抹黄色疾影
The witness described seeing a yellow blur
跟杀掉巴里妈妈的人一样
just like the one that killed Barry's mother.
那我们得开始行动 阻止这个超速变♥态♥
Then we need to get cracking and stop this speed psycho.
我不是想给他起名来着
That--I wasn't trying to give him a name.
水星实验室的犯罪现场
The crime scene at Mercury Labs
位于有着高♥强♥度防护罩的那一层
was on a floor with highly secured vaults,
目击者说他像是在找什么东西
and the witness said he was looking for something.
不管是什么 他不惜一切都想得到它
Whatever it was, he wanted it badly enough to kill for it.
博士 你了解水星实验室吗
Doctor, what do you know about this Mercury Labs?
在尖端科研实验室的小挫败之前
Mercury was one of S.T.A.R. Labs'
水星实验室是我们的主要竞争对手
major competitors until our little setback,
后来聪明却自我的物理学家
and then it catapulted to the forefront
克里斯蒂娜·麦吉博士
led by Dr. Christina Mcgee,
让它一举成名
brilliant but egocentric physicist.
水星实验室 未来技术的肥沃新月地带
这里说麦吉博士
It says here Dr. Mcgee
筹集了五亿美金民间资金来发展
has secured half a billion dollars in private funding to develop,
我引用一下 "未来技术模型"
and I quote, "Prototypes for the technology of the future."
我也认为是
Well, I'll be.
蒂娜在研究超光子
Tina's messing with tachyons,
超光速粒子
superluminal particles.
当然
Of course.
可以干嘛 拿那些叫...
So what could someone do with one of those...
-超光子 -谢谢
- Tachyons. - Thank you.
我不知道 可以变得无敌
Well, I don't know. Become invincible?
如果你能设计一个足够稳定的模型
If you could devise a matrix stable enough
来利用它们的能量
to harness their power,
你能比光速还快
you could travel faster than light.
他肯定会再次尝试去抢它们的
He's gonna try to get them again,
所以我们得拿水星实验室的东西作为诱饵
so we need to get what Mercury has and use it as a lure.
没错
Exactly right.
西斯科 凯特琳 我们开始设置陷阱
Cisco, Caitlin, let's start engineering a trap.
-没问题 -好的
- You got it. - Of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
凯特琳 你怎么来了
Caitlin. What are you doing here?
这一天过得可糟心了
Oh, it's been a long day.
现在才到中午而已
It's only noon.
我昨晚没怎么睡
I didn't sleep much last night.
我也是
Yeah, me either.
我一直在追你的博客
Um, so I was catching up on your blog,
有个故事吸引了我
and this story caught my eye--
关于有个人的头和手会燃烧成火焰的
about a man whose head and hands burst into flames?
-火人吗 -是的
- The burning man? - Yeah.
我有一阵子没更新那篇了
I haven't really updated that story in a while,
但我可以发些报道给你
but there are some reports that I could send you.
那真是太好了 谢谢
That'd be great. Thank you.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something,
女孩之间的
girl-to-girl?
当然可以
Sure.
巴里最近对我怪怪的
Barry's been acting different around me lately,
好像对我隐藏了什么秘密
like he's keeping some sort of secret from me.
你知道什么我应该知道的事情吗
Is there anything that you know about that I should know about?
我想不到有什么
Not that I can think of.
但是 如果你觉得巴里对你隐瞒了什么
However, if you feel like Barry's keeping something from you,
你应该自己去问他
you should probably just ask him yourself.
是的
Yeah.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thanks. - Of course.
好了 我得去拿咖啡了
Yeah, Okay. Gonna get some caffeine.
我是巴里·艾伦 谢谢你过来
Barry Allen. Thank you for coming in.
我是蒂娜·麦吉博士
Dr. Tina Mcgee.
我猜是关于昨夜闯入的事情
I assume this is about last night's break-in?
是也不是
Well, yes and no.
那是你实验室里经常发生的事
That's usually how things are with you,
不是吗 哈里森
aren't they, Harrison?
我们认为不管闯入的人是谁
We believe that whoever broke in
都是想拿你的模型
was after one of your prototypes.
你得缩小点范围
You'll have to narrow that down.
我们有几百个在研发的模型
We have literally hundreds of projects in development.
有超光速粒子的那个
One containing tachyonic particles.
我们在超光速粒子研究上成绩喜人 没错
We've had encouraging success with tachyons, yes,
但是在模型和现实运用之间
but there's still a significant gap between our prototype
还存在巨大差距
and any real-life application.
我们希望你能把你的模型
we were hoping you would lend us
借给我们作为诱饵
your prototype to use as a lure.
我们
"Us"?
你现在在协助警方了吗 哈里森
You're assisting the police now, Harrison?
我给这个特殊案件做顾问
I'm consulting on this particular case.
蒂娜 这个人一旦被逮捕
Listen, Tina, once this man is apprehended,
你的模型会马上还给你的
your prototype will be promptly returned.
你知道没有人比我更希望
You know nobody wants to ensure
确保未来技术的安全性
the future's technology more than me.
我很感谢中城警署为我考虑 艾伦先生
I appreciate the CCPD's concerns, Mr. Allen,
但是水星实验室完全有能力保护其自身的财产
but Mercury is quite capable of protecting its own assets.
祝你们追捕行动顺利
Good luck with your manhunt.
凯特琳 来看这个
Hey, Caitlin, check this out.
我认为我们可以造一个电子屏障
I think we can fashion an electronic barrier, right?
设置大量的超级电容器
We set up a ton of super capacitors.
使拐点变得平滑
We smooth out the inflection points,
瞧
and voila--
一个可以困住反闪的强大力场就建成了
a kick-ass force field to trap the Opposite Flash.
这是我临时给他起的名字
That was me testing out a name.
你认为怎么样
What do you think?
你怎么了
Are you okay?
罗尼还活着
Ronnie's alive.
我看到他了 西斯科
I saw him, Cisco.
我觉得他好像在跟踪我
I think he was following me.
凯特琳
Caitlin...
罗尼死了
Ronnie died.
加速器达到临界状态时 他被蒸发了
He was vaporized in the accelerator when it went critical.
罗尼还活着
Ronnie's alive,
他在外面孤独且恐惧地活着
and he's out there alone and scared,
我需要你帮我找到他
and I need your help to find him.
医生被指控杀妻
亨利·艾伦 凶杀罪
你的伤已经在痊愈了
Your bruise is already healing.
但还是很疼
It still hurts, though.
很快就不会再疼了 宝贝
Not for much longer, honey.
过来
Here, come on.
我不会关灯的
I'll keep the light on for you.
你有过怕黑吗
Were you ever afraid of the dark?
如果我现在把灯关掉
If I turn this light off now,
你会害怕吗
would you be scared?
不会
No.
那是因为我现在陪着你
That's because I'm here with you.
你并不是怕黑 巴里
See, you're not afraid of the dark, Barry.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表