剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
好吧
Right.
你从哪找来的这个孩子
Where'd you find this kid?
说来话长
It's a long story.
有个做地方检察官的女儿
So, it must be interesting having a daughter
一定很有意思吧
who is also the D.A.
是啊 是挺有意思的
Yeah, interesting's the word.
-我也有个女儿 -是同行吗
- I have a daughter of my own. - Same line of work?
不 我绝不会让她接触这些不好的东西
No, I wouldn't let her anywhere near this nonsense.
很智慧
Smart guy.
是保护过度才对
Overprotective.
你俩关系好吗
You two get along?
虽然我们也不是总谈得来
We don't always see eye to eye,
但不管她多么生我的气
but no matter how mad she gets at me
或者我多么生她的气
or how mad I get at her,
毕竟血浓于水
there's a strong bond.
怎么
Why?
你们俩关系不太好吗
You two have a bit of a rough patch?
是啊 她...
Yeah, she, uh...
有些事情没告诉我
she kept something from me,
很重要的事
you know, something important.
瞒了我好几个月
Lied to me about it for months.
遇到这种事就很难和好了
Hard to come back from something like that.
她有解释吗
Mm. She give a reason?
没给出什么我能接受的解释
Not one I could accept.
有时我们说谎是出于爱
Ah. Well, sometimes we lie for love.
尤其是事关家人时 不是吗
Especially when it comes to family, right?
-乔 -哎
- Joe! - Yeah?
我想有发现了
I think we got something.
超光速粒子 时光穿梭产生的
Tachyons. Little bits of time travel.
确定吗
You sure?
很确定
Pretty sure, yeah.
我没向那些警员开枪
I didn't shoot those officers.
是啊 队长也是这么说的
Yeah, the Captain certainly plead your case.
火♥药♥残余测试的结果出来了
The results of the GSR swab.
斯旺警探的手上完全没有
Detective Thawne's hands are completely free
铅 钡或者锑残留
of lead, barium, and antimony.
但却没人能给我解释
Yet no one can seem to explain
为什么监控录像清楚地显示出
how the surveillance video clearly shows
斯旺开枪了的事实
Thawne firing his weapon.
他只是长得像斯旺警探而已
It only looked like Detective Thawne.
艾伦先生 请不要这样
Mr. Allen, no.
你作为科学家不更应该严谨行事吗
Aren't you supposed to be the scientist around here?
不能怪她 视频太清楚了
It's hard to blame her. That video is pretty damning.
不不 我们得说服她
No. No, we just have to convince her.
眼见为实 巴里
Seeing is believing, Barry.
他们只能把我关起来了
They're gonna put me away.
你去尖端科研实验室
Okay, look, you get to S.T.A.R. Labs.
他们会给你弄个一次性电♥话♥
They'll set you up with a burner phone.
-我去联♥系♥... -不行
- I'll contact-- - No.
如果我现在逃跑 那监控录像
I run now, that surveillance video
就真不是大问题了
is the least of my problems.
我会显得更可疑
No way I don't smell guilty.
他们一定会开除我了
No way they'll let me stay on the force.
你自己也说了
Look, you said it yourself,
如果抓不到汉尼拔·贝茨
if we don't find Hannibal Bates,
你就得入狱
you go to prison.
为你没有犯下的罪行
For a crime you didn't commit.
我不会让这种事发生的 这次不会
I'm not gonna let that happen. Not again.
这次和你父亲那次不一样 巴里
This isn't like your dad, Barry.
艾迪 听着
Eddie, look.
你父亲被抓时
When you dad was put away,
你还是个孩子
you were a kid.
你什么事也做不了
There wasn't anything you could do.
但现在你不是孩子了
But you're not a kid anymore.
你是科学家
You're a scientist.
拜托 你就是闪电侠啊
Hell, you're The Flash.
你一定能找到贝茨
You are going to find Bates,
一定能为我正名
and you are going to clear me.
去吧
So go do it.
好吧
All right.
用正确的方式救我
Get me out of here the right way.
我保证 爱瑞丝
I promise, Iris.
我只是洗个澡换身衣服
Now, I'm just here to shower and change,
然后马上就回实验室
and then I'm going right back to my lab.
我保证我一定救艾迪出来 好吗
I swear I'm going to get Eddie out of this, okay?
再联♥系♥ 好吗
I'll call you later, all right?
艾迪 怎么回事 你怎么出来的
Eddie? What in the world? How did you get out?
辛格队长找了点关系
Captain Singh called in a favor.
让法官释放了我
Got a judge to sign my release.
我刚还在跟爱瑞丝通话呢
I was just on the phone with Iris.
你怎么不联♥系♥她呀 稍等
Why haven't you called her? Hold on.
她谁啊
I have no idea who she is.
巴里 是我
Barry, it's me.
你 好
Hello... you.
我想我找到办法阻止变形人
I think I figured out a way to stop our shapeshifter
变换成别人的模样了
from morphing into other people.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我可以制♥造♥一种血清
What if I create a serum
终止聚合反应
that will terminate the polymerization reaction,
这样就能让基因链复原成初始形态
essentially forcing the bonds to revert to their original form
他就不能控制自己的力量了
stopping him from being able to control his power.
你能做到吗
You can do that?
-我觉得可以 -好吧
- Yeah, I think so. - Okay.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
没怎么啊
Nothing.
关于昨晚的事
Look, about last night,
我知道这对你来说也很不容易
I can't imagine how hard this must be for you.
我理解你有多么想
I mean, I know how desperate you are
解开你母亲的谋杀案
to solve your mom's murder.
但我们能不能先把这事放一边
But let's just bury the hatchet,
回到尖端科研实验室
and we'll go back to S.T.A.R. Labs.
想办法先对付这个任意人
Figure out how to catch this Everyman.
任意人
"Everyman?"
昵称不好吗
Bad nickname?
不
No.
我挺喜欢的
No, I kinda like it.
好吧 那就好 我也喜欢
Okay, good. Me, too.
等等 西斯科
Wait, hold up, Cisco.
请告诉我是我想错了
Please tell me that's not what I think it is.
好吧 那绝对是只手
Okay, that is definitely a hand.
好吧 其实我以为是脚
Okay, see, I thought it was a foot,
但手也一样糟糕啊
but a hand is just as bad.
这太恐怖了
That is freaky.
这是证据 西斯科
That is proof, Cisco.
得检测完才能确定
I'll need to test it to be certain.
我去拿工具箱
I'm gonna grab my kit.
我得叫警员来
Okay, I'm gonna have to call this one in.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
我以同为警♥察♥的身份请求你
Now I'm asking you, cop to cop,
不要声张此事
keep this under wraps.
忘记你看到过这个
Forget you ever saw it.
-韦斯特 我不能 -听着 兰斯
- West, I can't do that. - Listen, Lance,
如果我的想法没错
if this is who I think it is,
那么知道此事的人
anybody that knows about this
都会处于危险之中
is in a hell of a lot of danger,
包括我女儿
including my daughter.
虽然你在生劳拉的气
As mad as you are at Laurel,
但我想你还是会尽力去保护她的
I can't imagine you wouldn't do anything to protect her.
可以啦
Hey. Good to go.
就是需要转一转了
Just need to give it a little spin.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表