剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人
My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive.
我年幼时 看到自己的母亲
When I was a child, I saw my mother killed
被令人难以置信的东西杀害
by something impossible.
快跑 巴里
Run, Barry, run!
我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱
My father went to prison for her murder.
但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信
Then an accident made me the impossible.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,
但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪
but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime
寻找跟我一样的人
and find others like me.
终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手
And one day, I'll find who killed my mother...
-妈妈 -让我父亲沉冤得雪
- Mom! - and get justice for my father.
我就是 闪电侠
I am The Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on The Flash...
黄衣人带走了艾迪
A man in yellow, he took Eddie.
你好 巴里
Hi, Barry.
或者我该叫你闪电侠
Or should I say The Flash?
仔细看看
Observe.
娶到爱瑞丝的是巴里 不是你
Barry marries Iris, and not you.
闪电侠消失于危机中
作者爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦
我一直在做同一个梦
I've been having these dreams.
梦里都发生了什么事
What happens in the dreams?
威尔斯博士就是逆闪电
Dr. Wells is the Reverse-Flash,
而且他还杀了我
and he kills me.
如果这是威尔斯博士
If this is Dr. Wells,
那一直和我们合作的人是谁
then who have we been working for this whole time?
根本就是另外一个人
A completely different person.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我不想杀你 巴里 我需要你
I don't want to kill you, Barry. I need you.
我们很快会再次面对彼此的
We will face each other again very soon.
我希望你能花一点时间
I want you to take a moment,
去想一想那些定义了你人生的事物
and think about all the things that define your life.
你所爱的那些人
All the people you love.
你的工作
Your job.
你的同事
Your coworkers.
你的家
Your home.
现在 想象一下假如有一天
And now imagine if one day,
在一闪之间
in a flash,
所有这些都消失了
all of that vanished.
你会不会简单地
Would you simply
接受新生活继续走下去
accept your new life and continue on?
还是会不惜一切代价
Or would you do whatever it takes...
夺回你所失去的一切
to get back what was taken from you?
因为
Because...
我可以向你保证
I can assure you.
我会夺回一切曾属于...
I will get everything that was taken...
我的东西
from me.
闪电侠 第一季 第二十二集
爱瑞丝·韦斯特与艾迪·斯旺
这些是什么
What's all this?
艾迪和我的回寄标签
Return labels for Eddie and me.
我定了两百个 但是这个下午
I ordered 200 to start, but this afternoon,
送来了两千个
2,000 arrived.
我猜是我下错单了
I guess I ordered wrong.
现在我手上一大堆这个
I have so many now.
爱瑞丝 我们会找到艾迪的
Iris, we're gonna find Eddie.
怎么找
How?
你哪里都找遍了
You searched everywhere.
还不止一次
More than once.
但是却什么都没发现
And you haven't found anything.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没有生你的气
I'm not mad at you.
-只不过... -你很想他
- It's just... - You miss him.
是的 我想
Yeah, I do.
威尔斯夺走了我妈妈
Wells took my mom from me.
我不会再让他从你身边夺走任何人
I won't let him take someone from you, too.
是西斯科 我得走了
Cisco. I gotta go.
好 去吧
Yeah, go.
我一直问我自己
I kept asking myself,
为什么威尔斯要假装需要轮椅
why would Wells pretend to need a wheelchair?
博同情吧 我猜的
Sympathy, I suppose.
我一开始也是这么想的
That's what I thought at first,
但是他是黄衣人 他是逆闪电
but he's the man in yellow. He's the Reverse-Flash.
他可聪明的很
He's much smarter than that.
博同情不可能是唯一目的
Sympathy can't be the only reason.
那就是种误导
Yeah, it was a misdirect.
就像威尔斯做的其他事一样
Just like everything else Wells has done.
黄衣人最不可能
I mean, the last person we'd suspect to be the man in yellow
是某个腿部残废的人
is someone who lost the use of their legs.
完全正确 乔
That's exactly right, Joe.
这就是为什么我开始研究这轮椅
Which is why I started messing around with the wheelchair.
然后我发现了这个
And that's when I found this.
我去 这东西在无线器材店可买♥♥不到
Damn. You can't get that at Radio Shack.
看起来像是用在吉迪恩里的科技
Looks like the tech inside Gideon.
我测量了输出量
I measured the output,
这东西发射着大量的能量
and this thing is kicking off serious juice.
我们谈论的可是能够供应
I mean, we're talking enough to power
整个中城的量
all of Central City.
-真的吗 -没错
- Seriously? - Oh, yeah.
你觉得威尔斯是用它来干什么的
What do you think Wells was using it for?
我觉得这东西是某种电池
I think this thing is some kind of battery.
电池
Battery?
就是威尔斯用来给自己充电的
As in, Wells was using it to power himself.
来获得更快的速度
To gain more speed.
这也是他比你快那么多的原因
And that's why he's so much faster than you.
粒子加速器已启动
加速器 被重新启动了
The accelerator, it's been reactivated.
-这不可能 -这怎么可能呢
- It can't be. - How is that possible?
之前都爆♥炸♥了
It blew up.
肯定是被重建过了
It had to have been rebuilt.
-是威尔斯干的 -就算他真的重建了
- Wells. - Even if he did rebuild it,
威尔斯博士是怎么把粒子加速器打开的呢
how did Dr. Wells turn the Particle Accelerator on?
他在这里
He's here.
这就是为什么我们找不到他
That's why we couldn't find him.
他一直在尖端科研实验室里
He's been inside S.T.A.R. Labs the whole time.
待在这别动
Stay here.
西斯科 你带那个橙子汽水来干什么
Cisco, what did you bring in that orange soda for?
只要逆闪电有任何动作
Whenever something happens with the Reverse-Flash,
液体就会在空中悬浮
liquid floats in the air.
巴里的鱼缸 威尔斯的香槟
You know, Barry's fish tank, Wells's champagne,
兰斯的咖啡 你还记得吗
Lance's coffee, remember that?
如果这个原理不变的话
If this does the same thing,
我们就会知道威尔斯是否在这里
we'll know that Wells is in there.
动手吧
Do it.
这地方可真壮观
Man...this...is...big.
天呐
Oh, God.
大伙们...
Guys...
巴里
Barry!
现在要怎么办
Wha-what do we do now?
释放囚犯 程序已启动
Prisoner release. Protocol initiated.
不 不好
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不好
No!
躲猫猫
Peek-a-boo.
你知道被困在那个盒子里
Do you have any idea what it's like
是什么感受吗
to be stuck in that box?
现在换你进盒子里待着了
Now you're the one who's gonna go into a box.
只不过你进的是棺材
In the ground.
-你还好吗 -我会没事的
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I will be.
多亏了爱瑞丝
Thanks to Iris.
你能来真好
I'm glad you showed up.
她是怎么逃出来的
How do you think she got out of there?
肯定是威尔斯把她放出来的
Wells must have released her.
-救命 -等等
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表