剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
是两回事
are two very different things.
我想不用我说你们都知道自己在盯着我看吧
I don't suppose it's necessary to point out you're all staring?
我们很抱歉
Our apologies.
真是不可思议
It is remarkable.
从事故过后我就没这么清醒过了
I feel clearer than I have since the accident.
你给了我什么
What did you give me?
混合了抗精神病 镇静剂还有
A cocktail of anti-psychotics, depressants,
情绪稳定剂的鸡尾酒
and mood stabilizers.
和治疗解离性人格识别障碍的药方相同
The same formula used to treat dissociative identity disorders.
我想这是你的主意吧
I assume this was your idea?
很聪明 凯特
Very clever, Cait.
别那么叫我 谢谢
Don't call me that. Please.
抱歉
I apologize.
我们想在你身上做些测试
We'd like to run some tests on you,
如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind.
当然可以 斯♥诺♥博士
Of course, Dr. Snow.
抱歉像那样突然的离开
Hey, I'm so sorry I had to run out like that again.
是警方的事情
Uh, police business.
真有趣 因为我刚给警局打了电♥话♥
That's funny, because I just called the station,
他们说你在处理私人事务
and they said that you had taken some personal time.
我没生气 巴里 真的
I'm not mad, Barry, I swear.
但是我觉得我们还是算了吧
But I do think that we should call it.
等下 我们能谈谈吗 你在说什么
W-wait, can we talk about this? What do you mean?
你看 我知道在没有放下
Look, I know how hard and weird it is
另外一个人的时候
trying to date someone new
去和别人约会有多困难
when you're still not over someone.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你和爱瑞丝
You and Iris.
我和爱瑞丝 我们没有
Me and Iris, we're not--
谁跟你说我喜欢爱瑞丝的事的
Who told you that I was hung up on Iris?
怎么啦
Hey, what's up?
你干嘛要告诉琳达我对你有感觉
Why would you tell Linda that I had feelings for you?
我没那么说啊
I did not say that.
什么 我说了吗
Wait, did I?
好吧 爱瑞丝 这一点也不好玩
Okay, Iris, this isn't funny.
我是说 我喜欢这女孩
I mean, I like this girl.
我知道 我为你感到高兴
I know, and I am happy for you.
真的 因为我不觉得 我是说 现在
Really? Because I don't-- I mean, right now
感觉就像是你不想和我在一起
it sort of feels like you don't want to be with me
也不想让别人和我在一起
and you don't want anyone else to be with me either.
我比谁都想让你遇到一位
I have wanted nothing more than for you to meet someone
合适的人选
who is amazing.
我遇到了 而你却过去
And I did! And you went out of your way
告诉她我现在心里有别人
to convince her that I was unavailable.
我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry.
-真好 -等下 你想让我和她谈谈吗
- Great. - Wait, do you want me to talk to her?
不不不 绝对不要
No, no, no. Absolutely not.
别和她谈 我自己想办法解决
Don't talk to her. I'll figure this out on my own.
我只是想让你知道
I just need you to know that
我对你已经没有那种感觉了
I don't have those feelings for you anymore.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
好吧
OK.
回头见
I'll see you later.
分♥析♥结果 检测到两种基因 对比中
好的 好的 好的
Yes, yes, yes!
看到没 我们找到了两种不同的血样
See? We got two different blood samples.
分别是两个高速者的
One for each speedster.
没错
That's right.
一个是A型阳性
One is A-positive,
而另一个是AB型阴性 超级少见
and the other one's AB-negative--super rare.
我去将两种血型与中城警局犯罪库比对
I'm gonna run them both through the CCPD criminal database
看有没有符合的
to see if I get any matches.
你能匹配某个单独的人吗
Can you run them against a specific person?
当然可以 如果有对比样品就行
Yeah, sure, if we have something to match it to.
你想查谁
Who are we looking at?
查查哈里森·威尔斯博士
Dr. Harrison Wells.
我们不是在调查巴里妈妈的凶案吗
I thought we were trying to solve Barry's mom's murder.
没错
We are.
我要你将此事保守秘密
And I'm asking you to keep this between us.
你认为威尔斯博士杀了巴里的妈妈吗
You think Dr. Wells killed Barry's mom?
不可能 他那时还都不认识巴里呢
No way. He didn't even know Barry then.
为什么要杀他妈妈呢
Why would he kill his mom?
还不知道原因
I don't know yet.
但我知道威尔斯的确藏有秘密
But I do know that Wells keeps secrets.
也许这只是其中之一
And this may be one of them.
威尔斯博士是个好人
Dr. Wells is a great man.
他给我工作时 我什么也不是
I was nothing when he gave me a job,
他给了我改变人生的机会
a chance to change my life.
他帮助了很多人 他不是个杀人犯
He has helped so many people. He's not a murderer.
西斯科 我是警♥察♥
Cisco, I'm a cop.
我很会观察人
I'm good at reading people,
我知道可以相信你 所以我把疑虑告诉你
so I know I can trust you with my suspicion.
每当我去找凶杀嫌疑犯的家人
When I go talk to the family and friends
以及朋友谈话时
of a murder suspect,
而我又知道这人是有罪的
somebody I know is guilty,
然后告诉他们 他们所爱的人是凶手
and I tell them the person they love is a killer,
你猜他们怎么说
guess what they all say.
这不是我认识的那个人
That's not the person I know.
看来我今天暂时不想做警♥察♥
I think I'm done being a cop for today.
舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
有点暖和
A little warm.
罗尼的身体总是很温暖
Ronnie used to always run warm.
但不是这么暖和
Not that warm.
我可以和他聊聊吗
Can I talk to him?
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, my dear.
这由不得我控制
I'm not sure it works like that.
但我能感觉到他
I can feel him though.
我脑里的这些记忆
I have these memories.
我知道这些记忆不是我的
Memories that I know aren't my own.
其中一段特别强烈
One is particularly strong.
皮埃蒙特州立公园
Piedmont State Park?
以哈得逊瀑布而闻名
It's famous for the Hudson Falls.
我知道我从没去过那里
I know that I've never been,
但我非常清楚地记得那些瀑布
but I can remember those waterfalls perfectly.
那是罗尼向我求婚的地方
That's where Ronnie proposed to me.
他非常地爱你
He loves you very much.
我感觉得到
That I can feel.
斯♥诺♥博士 我们能和你说几句话吗
Dr. Snow, can we see you for a minute?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
-你没事吧 -没事 只是有点困惑
- You okay? - Yeah, it's just confusing.
现在发生在他身上的事并不令人困惑
What isn't confusing is what's happening to him now.
罗尼的身体在排斥斯泰因的原子
Ronnie's body is rejecting Stein's atoms
就是宿主排斥寄生虫一样
like a host rejecting a parasite.
由此产生的不稳定性造成放热反应
The resulting instability is causing an exothermic reaction.
我担心如果他的体温持续上升
I worry if his temperature continues to rise,
将会引发连锁反应
it'll set off a chain reaction.
然后会怎么样
And then what happens?
他会变成核弹爆♥炸♥
He could go nuclear.
罗尼
Ronnie.
不是罗尼
Not Ronnie.
我是马丁·斯泰因
Martin Stein.
我叫西斯科·拉蒙
Cisco Ramon.
你的同事在隔壁房♥间
Your colleagues are in the next room,
大大方方地讨论我的情况
not so subtly discussing my condition.
刚才一点也不奇怪
That's not freaky at all.
好像罗尼和闪电侠的打斗
It seems Ronnie's fight with The Flash
已经加重了火风暴模型
has exacerbated the Firestorm Matrix.
很不稳定
It's unstable.
他的身体内成倍增加裂变的速度
Exponentially increasing the rate of fission inside his body.
他还有多少时间
Well, how long does he have?
如果他的体温以目前的速度持续上升
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表