剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
威尔斯博士
Dr. Wells!
西斯科 关闭护障
Cisco, turn off the barrier!
如果我关掉 那东西就会跑出来
If I turn it off, that thing's gonna get out.
西斯科 他会杀了威尔斯的
Cisco, he's gonna kill Wells!
找到他
Find him!
求助 凯特琳·斯♥诺♥
不许动 否则我们就开枪了
Don't move, or we will shoot.
我警告过你不要追捕我
I warned you not to hunt me.
巴里
Barry!
我们的赛跑还没结束呢
Our race is not yet done.
下回见 闪电侠
See you soon, Flash.
不要再找我了
Don't look for me again.
为什么它
Why did it...
不杀了我
not kill me?
我不知道 艾迪
I don't know, Eddie.
但是有东西你知道却没告诉我
But you know more than you've been telling me.
他们叫做超能力者
They're called meta-humans.
超能力者
"Meta-humans"?
有着超级能力的人
People with very powerful abilities.
你和我是警队里
You and me are the only guys
唯一知道事情真♥相♥的人
on the force that know what's really going on.
并且我们要保持现状
And we need to keep it that way...
这样其他人才不会受伤
So nobody else gets hurt.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
那闪电侠呢
And the Flash?
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know who he is?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I do.
他是今晚救了我们俩的人
He's the guy that saved both of our lives tonight.
我一直在研究数据
I've been going over the data,
但我还是不知道为什么囚禁系统失败了
and I still don't know why the containment system failed.
我一定是漏了什么
I must have missed something.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那不是你的错 西斯科
It's not your fault, Cisco.
但如果你俩觉得有必要道歉
But if you both feel the need to apologize for something,
不如从没有告诉我罗尼还活着开始
you might start with the not telling me that Ronnie is still alive.
是我叫西斯科不要说的
I asked Cisco not to say anything.
当我看到罗尼的变化
Once I saw what Ronnie had become,
我需要
I needed...
我需要时间来确定是否能拯救他
I needed time to see if I could make him whole again.
我很抱歉 我知道你很生气
I'm sorry. I know you're mad.
没有
No.
如果我是你
I don't know what I would have done differently
可能也会做同样的事
in your situation.
我知道我向你做了很多保证
I know I have made you a lot of promises.
我知道我没能一一实现
I know I've not been able to keep them all.
但以性命起誓 我向你保证
But on my life, I promise you this...
我们会把罗尼带回家的
we will bring Ronnie home.
巴仔
Hey, Bar.
你知道我妈妈环游过世界两次吗
You know my mom traveled around the world twice?
她在西班牙呆过一学期
She spent a semester abroad in Spain,
她爱死那里了 以至于毕业后
and she loved it so much that after she graduated,
她就去了欧洲
she went to Europe.
在游览了几十座城市后才停下
Didn't stop till she'd been to a few dozen other cities.
她总想回去 但一直没有机会
She always wanted to go back, but she never got a chance.
你上大学的时候我曾提议送你出国
I offered to send you abroad when you were in college.
我知道 我记得 我...
Yeah, I know. I remember. I...
我无法放下担子
I couldn't take off.
我是说 说真的
I mean, the truth is
我被困在这里了...
I'm stuck here...
被困在中城了
in Central City.
十四年来 我都被恐惧困在那个客厅里
Fear has kept me in that living room for 14 years.
乔 我因为你害怕
Joe, I-I was mad at you
而生你的气
for being scared.
但事实上
But I mean, the truth is
真正害怕的人是我
I was the one that was scared.
我一生
I've been afraid of the man in yellow
都在害怕那个黄衣人
for my whole life.
所以我迷失了
That's why I lost.
你刚搬来跟我们住的时候
When you first moved in with us,
我以为我会承受不住
I thought it was gonna be too much.
我已经是个单亲爸爸 经济拮据
I'm already a single dad. Finances were tough.
而你是个刚失去母亲的小男孩
And you were a little boy who just lost his mother.
但其实我错了
But, man, was I wrong.
不到两周 你就把家里的气氛变得活跃
Within two weeks, you had changed the whole dynamic of the house.
很快 整个家都充满了...
Suddenly, the house was filled with this...
光亮...
light..
这种活力
this energy.
你把一切都点亮了
I mean, you brightened up everything.
你经历的黑暗比任何人毕生经历的都多
You'd seen more darkness than any man will in a lifetime,
可你却没让它侵蚀你的灵魂
and you never let it dim your soul.
我曾经以为 我因为收养你
So there I was, thinking that I'm changing your life
而改变了你的人生 而...
by taking you in, but...
事实上...
the truth is...
是你改变了我的人生
you changed mine.
所以你要继续发光 巴仔
So don't lose that light now, Bar,
世界可能需要闪电侠 但...
the world may need the Flash, but...
我需要我的巴里·艾伦
I need my Barry Allen.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
好
Yeah.
你们怎么来了
Hey. What are you guys doing here?
我邀请他们来的
I invited them.
威尔斯博士去哪里了
Where's Dr. Wells?
他不喜欢出席社交聚会
Uh, he wasn't feeling up to a social gathering,
不过他很感激你邀请他
but he appreciated the invitation.
-来点蛋奶酒吗 -好
- Eggnog? - Yes.
圣诞快乐 巴里
Merry Christmas, Barry.
你也是 艾迪
You too, Eddie.
我...
Hey, I, um...
我只是想说...
Well, I just wanted to say, um...
我听说你们搬到一起住了
I heard you're moving in together,
我真为你们感到高兴
and I'm really happy for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
相对今天的经历
Day like today,
埃丝特祖母的蛋奶酒好像波本放少了
Grandma Esther's eggnog seems a little light on the bourbon.
乔
Hey, Joe.
我今晚看见了奇怪的东西
I saw something weird tonight.
西斯科 我也看见了
Yeah, Cisco, I saw it too.
不 我是说
No, I mean,
当闪电侠和黄衣人
when the Flash and The Man in Yellow
全力相撞在一起时
were going full-on bumper cars on each other,
我看见电流从他们身上出来了
I was watching the electricity coming off of them--
黄色和红色的电流
yellow and red electricity.
巴里说他小时候
When Barry was a kid,
他母亲过世的那晚
he said he saw red and yellow lightning in his house
他家里出现了红色和黄色闪电
the night his mother died.
所以是两个人
There were two of them.
可能是黄衣人杀了巴里的母亲
The man in yellow may have killed Barry's mother,
但...
but...
那晚还有别的高速者
There was another speedster there that night.
爸爸 到时间了
Dad, it's time.
好 让我们瞧瞧
Okay, let's see.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表