剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
All right.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
我没事 怎么了
Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
你看起来有点心不在焉
I don't know. You seem a little off.
-我没事 -那就好
- No, I'm fine. - All right.
这个面部识别软件
Facial recognition software--
是为考古学家设计的
it's designed for archeologists,
它应该能搞清楚你那酥脆的死者的身份
and it should help us I.D. your crispy corpse.
问题是 他是怎么被电成这样的
The question is, how did he get fried in the first place?
难道说还有能控制电力的超能力者
Is there a metahuman out there that can control electricity?
要造成这种程度的组织损坏
It'd take a serious electrostatic discharge
需要大幅度放电
to cause that level of tissue damage.
根据软件的处理结果
Guys, according to the software,
死者有82%的可能性长这样
there's an 82% chance your victim looked like this.
才82%
82%?
你来的时候这个可能性还是零呢
Hey, it was zero when you walked in here, pal.
把它和车管所的数据库交叉对比
Can you cross-reference that with the DMV database,
看看能不能找到名字
maybe get a name?
没问题
Absolutely.
自从费莉西蒂重新编写过这个软件
This software can do just about anything
它就变得无所不能了
now that Felicity reprogrammed it.
驾驶证 凯西·多纳休
凯西·多纳休
Casey Donahue.
无妻无子
No wife. No kids.
曾经在彼得斯堡变电站工作
Used to work at the Petersburg Electrical Substation.
-这绝非巧合 -真奇怪
- That can't be a coincidence. - That's weird.
有人刚刚用他的名牌进入了变电站
Someone just used his I.D. to enter the substation.
彼得斯堡电网的能量被吸收了
The Petersburg grid is experiencing a power drain
就现在
right now.
巴里
Barry, be...
小心
careful.
我很确定这里是禁区
I'm pretty sure this is a restricted area.
冷静 活泼小子
Easy there, zappy.
我必须吸食能量
I have to feed.
怎么回事
Whoa, what was that?
还要
More of that.
我还要
I need more.
巴里 发生什么了
Barry, what's happening?
太多了
Too much.
太多了
Too much.
快离开
Get out of there.
快跑 巴里
Run, Barry.
我不行
I can't.
我的速度
My speed...
没了
is gone.
他比正常人跑得都慢
He runs slow even for a normal person.
你不可能就这么丢失能量的
You can't just lose your powers, okay?
你的基因是由于粒子加速器爆♥炸♥才改变的
Your DNA was transformed by the particle accelerator blast.
基因是不可能被变回去的
There's no way to untransform DNA.
是啊 你去跟那个收了我65块钱
Yeah, tell that to the uber driver
载我到这里的司机说这些话吧
who charged me 65 bucks to take me here.
我只能告诉她 我从变装派对出来的
I had to tell her I was coming from a cosplay party.
这么说我们错了
So we were wrong.
这个超能力者不是用电致人死亡
This meta-human doesn't electrocute people.
他吸收电能 从而带走了你的能力
He siphons electricity, thereby removing your power.
好吧 那这是暂时的还是...
All right, do we think this is temporary or--
得做几个测试才能知道
We have to run tests.
好吧
Yeah.
我得去提醒乔
I've got to warn Joe.
巴里 我们会找到恢复你速度的办法的
Barry, we will find a way to restore your speed.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
-你没接住 -我超爱那个马克杯的
- You didn't catch it. - I loved that mug.
我的速度被超能力者偷走了
And what part of the meta-human stole my speed?
你没听明白吗
Didn't you understand?
巴里 你做的那些事里
Barry, there's no part of anything you can do
没有一件是我能明白的
that I ever understand.
威尔斯博士怎么说
What does Dr. Wells say?
他正在研究
He's working on it.
巴里 你必须夺回你的速度
Barry, you have to get your speed back.
这座城市里的人需要保护
People in this city need protecting,
如果你的速度回不来了
and if you don't get your speed,
我们要怎么确保他们的安全呢
how the hell are we gonna keep them safe?
乔 偷了我速度的超能力者
Joe, the meta who stole my speed,
是他把我们今天在小巷看到的尸体烧掉的
he burned up the body we saw in the alley today.
你必须告诉警局的人不要和他正面冲突
You need to tell the police not to confront him.
-他很危险 -谁很危险
- He's dangerous. - Who's dangerous?
没什么 就是个小偷
No one, just some thief.
罪犯们最好小心了
Well, criminals better watch out.
中心城市的警♥察♥是最优秀的
Cops in Central City are the best there are,
如果你们不能保护这个城市 爸爸
and if you can't protect this city, dad,
我知道闪电侠会的
I know the Flash will.
如果他不能呢
What if he can't?
如果他消失了呢
What if he's gone?
消失
Gone?
是啊 可能他的工作结束了
Yeah, or maybe he's just done,
或者有些事过去他可以做
or maybe it's like whatever he could do before,
现在不能做了
he can't do anymore.
巴里
Barry?
你不是要去什么地方吗
Don't you have someplace to be?
是啊 这就走
Yeah, going.
巴里超爱那个马克杯的
Aw, Barry loved that mug.
那是块好表啊 年轻人
That's a quality time piece, young man.
谢谢
Uh, thanks.
他们把我的夺走了
They took mine,
全部夺走了
all of them.
你不该犯事儿
I guess you shouldn't have done
不然表就不会被没收了
whatever it is you did.
走吧
Come on.
吉迪恩 给我看未来
Gideon, show me the future.
好的 博士
Certainly, Doctor.
退还给寄件人
美国邮局关闭寄存处
全面搜索
Run a complete search.
给我看有关闪电侠的所有资料
Show any references to the Flash.
未找到和闪电侠相关的资料
Zero references to the Flash.
再找
Look again.
没有资料
Zero references.
给我看有关巴里·艾伦的所有资料
Show any references to Barry Allen.
未找到和巴里·艾伦相关的资料
Zero references to Barry Allen.
再查一遍
Look again!
我已经查了3452遍 威尔斯博士
I've searched 3,452 times, Dr. Wells.
未找到结果
There's nothing.
你觉得我还会穿上这套衣服吗
You think I'll ever wear it again?
我觉得会的
I hope so.
我拥有这个速度的时间不长
I didn't have my speed for very long,
可一旦这个能力不见了
but now that it's gone,
感觉我自己的一部分也被掏空了
it feels like part of me is gone too.
不管有没有速度 你都是你 巴里
With or without your speed, you're still you, Barry.
但我不是了
But I'm not.
我不是最好的我
I'm not the best version of me.
我喜欢当闪电侠
I love being the Flash.
我喜欢作为闪电侠的一切
I love everything about it:
喜欢那种每小时可以跑几百英里的感觉
the feeling of running hundreds of miles per hour,
风和其它能量拂过面庞的感觉
wind and power just rushing past my face,
能够帮助他人的感觉
being able to help people.
失去了这些我都不知道该怎么办 凯特琳
I'm not sure I can live without it, Caitlin.
-法鲁克·吉布朗 -谁
- Farooq Gibran. - Who?
就是那个抢走你的速度的吸能鬼
The powers vampire who jacked your speed.
我黑进了彼得斯堡变电站的
I hacked into the surveillance footage
监控录像系统
from the Petersburg Substation.
只要看清他的长相 就不难查出来这是谁
Once I got his face, it was easy to find a match.
粒子加速器爆♥炸♥那晚
He climbed an electrical tower
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表