剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人
My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive.
我年幼时 看到自己的母亲
When I was a child, I saw my mother
-被令人难以置信的东西杀害 -快跑 巴里
- killed by something impossible. - Run, Barry. Run.
我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱
My father went to prison for her murder.
但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信
Then an accident made me the impossible.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,
但我秘密地用自己的速度
but secretly, I use my speed
打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的人
to fight crime and find others like me.
终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手
And one day, I'll find who killed my mother...
-妈妈 -让我父亲沉冤得雪
- Mom! - and get justice for my father.
我就是 闪电侠
I am the Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously, on the Flash-
没有迈泰鸡尾酒的蜜月不算蜜月
A honeymoon isn't a honeymoon without Mai Tais.
罗尼
Ronnie?
我不能让你有什么...
I can't let whatever happened..
罗尼
Ronnie!
我只希望能和他白头到老
I wanted him to be my husband.
从你知道爱为何物时
I have watched you be in love with Iris
我就一直知道你爱着爱瑞丝
since you were old enough to know what love is.
他杀了我妈妈
He killed my mom.
闪电侠
第二季第九集
一天前
就只剩两盒了
There's only two boxes left.
按照这个速度
You know, at this rate,
我们得到复活节才能装扮好
we'll be finished by Easter.
想都别想
Don't even.
现在我唯一想在这里看到的
Okay, the only red-suited dude
穿红色衣服的人
I want in this house right now
就只有克里斯·柯林格勒 知道吗
is Kris Kringle, you got it?
圣诞老人
这些饰品不会自己跑到圣诞树上吧
Uh, these ornaments are not gonna hang themselves.
-是啊 -埃丝特祖母的独家配方
- Mm-hmm. - Grandma Esther's recipe...
加了少许波本酒
light on the bourbon.
我就喜欢她对"少许"的定义
I always loved her definition of "Light."
圣诞传统真是一点都没变啊
And the Christmas tradition continues.
我是韦斯特警探 怎么了
Detective West. Yeah?
好吧
All right.
抱歉孩子们 地检想问我几个问题
Sorry, kids, the D.A. wants to ask me some questions.
我回来的时候可要给我留点蛋酒
Make sure there's some nog left for me when I get back.
可不保证哦
No promises.
你这是干什么
What's happening?
来嘛
Come on.
拜托 现在就要拆礼物吗
Oh, come on, we're doing this already?
还有好几天才是圣诞节呢
Christmas isn't for a few days.
我等不及了
I couldn't wait any longer.
等等 我先拆
Oh, wait, me first.
好吧
Okay.
我妈妈的结婚戒指
My mother's wedding band?
仿制的
A replica, yeah.
你把真的丢了时那么伤心
You were devastated when you lost the real one.
我们五年级野游...
Our fifth-grade field trip...
去动物园的时候
to the zoo.
你哭了好几周
You cried for weeks.
我给你戴上
Here.
你还记得
You remembered.
当然
Yeah.
历历在目
Steel trap.
我都不知道说什么好了
I don't know what to say.
相比之下我的礼物好逊...
My gift so sucks in comparison...
-顺便告诉你 -怎么会
- by the way. - No.
这应该是市面上最好的了
It's supposed to be the best one on the market.
你觉得你也该换台新的了
I thought you could maybe use a new one.
太逊了 我知道
It's lame, I know.
不不 这礼物很棒啊 我很喜欢
No, no, this is great. I love it.
-真的吗 -当然是真的
- Yeah? - Yeah, of course.
亲爱的你来了
Hey, babe.
你好巴里 戒指不错啊
Hey, Barry. Nice ring.
很漂亮对吧
It's beautiful, isn't it?
这是我妈妈戒指的复♥制♥品
It's an exact replica of my mom's.
巴里送给我的
Barry got it for me.
想的真周到啊 巴仔
Very thoughtful, Bar.
-话说要装饰圣诞树吗 -当然
- So are we tree trimming? - Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
小小礼物略表谢意...
Just a small token of my gratitude...
谢谢你们这一年来为我做的一切
for everything you guys have done for me this year.
当我说你是上天赐予我们的礼物时 巴里
I think I speak on behalf of my colleagues
我是代表大家一起说的
when I say you've been a gift for us, Barry.
那是什么
What's that?
这是爱瑞丝送的礼物
This is compliments of Iris,
埃丝特祖母最出名的蛋奶酒
Grandma Esther's famous eggnog.
有蛋奶酒的圣诞才是圣诞
That's what I'm talking about.
我迟会再喝吧
Maybe later for me.
我可不想醉酒驾驶
Wouldn't want to drink and drive.
我是不是说错话了
Did I say something wrong?
-没有啊 -不是你的问题
- No. - No, man.
圣诞节曾经是他最喜欢的节日
He, this used to be his favorite time of year,
但后来在圣诞节前夕出了事 所以
but the accident happened before Christmas, so,
他没什么心情过节
kind of ruined the holidays.
我要去给他买♥♥个礼物
I'm gonna go get him a present.
也许能让他开心起来
Maybe that'll cheer him up.
谢谢你的礼物
Thank you very much.
西斯科 你圣诞节有什么打算吗
So what are you doing for Christmas, Cisco?
我问你衬衣的尺码
The fact that I asked you for your shirt size
可不代表我圣诞节
should in no way indicate
要给你买♥♥的礼物是与衬衣相关的
that I am getting you something shirt-related for Christmas.
巴里今天看起来怪怪的
Barry seemed a little odd today.
他应该不是因为我来了才这样吧
I'm pretty sure he wasn't psyched I came by.
你有没有想过
You ever think
他有可能喜欢你
he maybe might like you?
什么 别搞笑了
What? No.
但是普通朋友是不会送婚戒的啊
Friends don't give friends wedding bands.
他又不是在跟我求婚 傻瓜
He was, he wasn't proposing to me, silly.
我们只是好朋友而已
He and I are just best friends.
那他应该不介意我这么做
Well, then he won't be bothered by this.
我知道现在有点早 可我等不及了
A bit early, but I couldn't wait.
我们在一起已经一年了
I figured we've been together a year now.
而你几乎每晚都留下来过夜
You pretty much stay there most nights anyway.
我爱你
I love you.
那我就当你答应我了
That's a yes, I take it?
不选那个的话就是斯蒂芬·霍金新出的自传
It was that or Stephen Hawking's new autobiography,
而我们都知道他对霍金的看法
and we both know how he feels about Hawking.
我等下再跟你聊 再见 西斯科
Okay, I'll talk to you later. Bye, Cisco.
超光速研究中心
圣诞快乐 博士
Merry Christmas, doc.
-谢谢你 吉米 -也谢谢你
- Thank you, Jimmy. - And to you.
博士 我知道这是个大秘密
Hey, doc, I know it's a big secret,
不过你能给点提示吗
but can you give me a hint?
你在这里研究的到底是什么
What exactly are you working on in there?
我研究的是未来
The future.
博士 快进去
Doctor, get inside!
封锁整栋楼
Lock down the facility!
你怎么看
What are you thinking?
从血液的喷溅痕迹和尸体的移♥动♥轨迹来看
The blood splatter patterns and trajectory of the remains,
只有高速的冲撞能造成这种惨剧
only a high-speed collision could have done this.
但要在这里对一个人造成这么大的伤害
But to cause this type of damage to a human in this space?
撞到他们的东西速度得非常快
Whatever hit them would have to have been moving fast.
听听这个
Get this.
目击者说他看见了一抹疾影
The witness says all he saw was a blur.
听起来耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
你看见了一抹疾影
You saw a blur?
什么样的影子
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表