剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
据目击者称 毒气攻击
According to witnesses, the gas attack
发生在北楼的主电梯
was in the main elevator in the north wing.
哪个是北楼
Which one is the north wing?
有大贝利汉堡店的那个
The one with the Big Belly Burger.
我也吃他们家的
I eat.
退后 大家都退后
Back up. Please, keep back.
你为什么要杀那个女人
Why did you kill that woman?
她该死
She deserved to die.
快滚开
Now go run away.
我还有一个人要处置
I still have one more name on my list.
别逼我把你也算上
Don't make me add you to it.
巴里
Barry.
巴里 能听见我说话吗
Barry, can you hear me?
他的脉搏很弱 但他还活着 威尔斯博士
His vitals are weak, but he's alive, Dr. Wells.
我肯定他没事
I'm sure he's fine.
我喘不过气来
I can't breathe.
他需要输氧 把急救担架拿来
He needs oxygen. Get the crash cart!
巴里
Barry!
-巴里 -解剖我
- Barry. - Cut me open.
-毒气还在我体内 -他带来了样本
- The poison's still in me. - He brought us a sample.
凯特琳 我们需要做胸膜肺活组织检查
Caitlin, we need to do a pulmonary biopsy,
取出毒气的活动部分
extract an active portion of that gas.
我不能给你打麻药
I can't give you any anesthetic.
你的新陈代谢速率会耗尽麻药药效
Your metabolism will burn right through it.
我会很快复原 记得吗
I heal quick, remember?
快
Do it.
西斯科 给我注射器
Cisco, give me the syringe.
会很疼的
This is gonna hurt a lot.
针头很小 你可能都感觉不到
It's a small needle. You probably won't even feel it.
你绝对会感觉到的
You're definitely going to feel it.
闪电侠活过来了
The streak lives.
要不是你的肺细胞重生快 你就死了
You'd be dead if your lung cells didn't regenerate so quickly.
我的胸口就像我有一次抽烟一样难受
My chest feels like that one time I had a cigarette.
少年时代的我勇于冒险
Yeah, teen me lived for danger.
这不好笑 你可能会...
This isn't funny. You could've--
我没死
I didn't.
现在我们得到样本 就可以分♥析♥了
Now that we have a sample, we'll get to work analyzing it,
找出毒气的构成
figure out the makeup of the poison,
也许能以此找到关于他身份的线索
maybe get a clue as to his human identity.
或者起码找到方法让他不再变成一团绿雾
Or at least a way to stop him from turning into a mist.
绿雾怪 就叫他这个
The mist. Okay, that's his name.
就这么定了
End of discussion.
我得赶到警局
I have to get to the station.
你应该休息
You should be resting.
我得找乔谈谈
I have to talk to Joe.
乔 我找到他了
Joe. I had him.
关于那个超能力者 我们错了
The meta-human. We were wrong.
他不是控制空气里的毒素
He's not controlling airborne toxins.
而是可以化身成毒气
He can literally transform himself into poison gas.
这真是新鲜事啊
That's new.
那个受害者是一名法官
The victim was a judge.
我们在翻找她判过的的旧案子
We're going through some of her old cases,
看看有没有什么联♥系♥
to see if there's a connection.
已经太迟了
It's too late.
我应该更快一些
I should have been faster.
把心思放在工作上
Focus on the job.
现在先别想那些
Don't think about that right now.
你不会想知道我在想什么
You don't want to know what I'm thinking about.
我父亲蒙受不白之冤
My dad has spent 14 years,
身陷囹圄14年之久
in a 6x8 foot cell for a crime he didn't commit.
我救不了妈妈 但我能救他
I couldn't save my mom, but I can save him.
我不是答应你
Didn't I promise you
我们会一起把你♥爸♥从狱里救出来吗
that we would get your father out of prison together?
我不需要你的帮助 乔
I don't need your help, Joe.
我可以神不知鬼不觉地
I could be in and out of there with him
把他从狱里救出来
before anyone even sees me.
行啊
Okay.
你把他救出来
You break him out of there.
然后呢
Then what?
他后半生都要亡命天涯
He's on the run for the rest of his life.
而且我知道他没有你跑得那么快
And something tell me he's not as fast as you are.
你不知道监狱里是什么样子
You don't know what it's like there.
你以为我不懂你现在的感受
You think I don't understand what you're feeling?
我差不多自你出生就一直在当警♥察♥
I have been a cop for almost as long as you've been alive.
所以你该知道 穿上那身警服
So you should know, putting on that suit,
不意味着保证每个人的安全
does not make everybody safe.
你每救一个人
For every person you save,
就有一个人你救不了
there's gonna be somebody you can't.
而你所要面对的最大的困难
And the hardest thing you're gonna have to face
不是什么有超能力的怪物
is not some monster out there with powers.
而是当你无能为力时
It's gonna be that feeling of uselessness
那种挫败感
when you can't do anything.
或是当你犯错时
Or the guilt that weighs on you
重压心头的愧疚感
when you make a mistake.
巴里 有些事你无力抗争
Some things, Barry, you can't fight.
只能学会接受它
Some things you just have to live with.
是的 我记下来了
Yes, I'm writing this down.
毒气肆虐时红衣侠出现在商场
Red streak at the mall during the gas attack.
谢谢你的来电
Thank you for calling.
无一例外
Never fails.
打热♥线♥的都是瘾君子和疯子
Tip lines bring out the potheads and the crazies.
他们有看清红衣侠的脸吗
Did they get a good look at the streak's face?
你怎么也像他们一样
Not you too.
不过你到这里来干什么
What are you doing here anyway?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你之前说的话我想过了
I thought about what you said, and--
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
我理解
I understand.
我是你♥爸♥爸的搭档
I'm your dad's partner.
不 你不理解
No, no, no, you don't understand.
我从前没有认真地交往过男朋友
I have never really had a serious boyfriend.
我爸爸和巴里还有工作上的事情
Between dad and Barry and work,
把我的生活排得很满
my life has been full.
我真的很喜欢你
And I really like you,
但是我想如果告诉爸爸我们的事情
but I thought that if I told my dad about us,
那这件事情就成真了
then it would make this real,
当事情变得认真 我就有可能会失去
and suddenly, it's something that I could lose
或者把它搞砸
or screw up.
我想让这事成真
I wanted it to be real.
艾迪
Eddie.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我之前那样离开 不是故意要吓你的
I didn't mean to scare you, leaving like that.
没关系 我懂的
It's okay. I get it.
你必须得去
You had to go.
只是...
It's just--
那是罗尼那晚跟我说的最后一句话
that's the last thing that Ronnie said to me that night.
14年前 我妈妈死了
My mother died 14 years ago.
我曾以为 这件事过去越久
I used to think that the further away I got from it,
我就越不会觉得痛
the less it would hurt.
但有时候 这种痛苦
But some days, the pain,
比事发时更加强烈
it's worse than the day that it happened.
有些事情你永远无法与之抗争
Some things you can't fight.
这么久了
For so long,
我都不敢到下面去
I've been terrified of going into that hole.
如果我陪你一起去呢
What if I went with you?
罗尼在哪里 西斯科 他在哪里
Where's Ronnie? Cisco, where is he?
-他还在里面 -什么 把门打开
- He's still inside. - What? Open the door.
我不能 现在已经是封锁状态了
I can't. We're in lockdown mode.
西斯科 我们得把他弄出来
Cisco, we have to get him out of there
不然他会死在里面的
or he'll die.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表