剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人
My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive.
我年幼时 看到自己的母亲
When I was a child, I saw my mother
被令人难以置信的东西杀害
killed by something impossible.
快跑 巴里
Run, Barry, run!
我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱
My father went to prison for her murder.
但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信
Then an accident made me the impossible.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,
但我秘密地用自己的速度
But secretly, I use my speed
打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的人
to fight crime and find others like me.
终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手
And one day, I'll find who killed my mother...
让我父亲沉冤得雪
and get justice for my father.
我就是闪电侠
I am the flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on the flash...
是你杀了我妈妈 为什么
You killed my mother. Why?
如果你想知道原因 先追上我再说
If you want to know that, you're gonna have to catch me.
不够快 闪电侠
Not fast enough, Flash.
我爱你 爱瑞丝
I love you, Iris.
没法再瞒下去了
I couldn't lie to you anymore.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen.
我不是现今世上速度最快的人
I am not the fastest man alive.
这个名号♥属于杀了我妈妈的那个人
That title belongs to the man who killed my mother.
但不会太久
But not for long.
刚才太危险了
That was too close.
他告诉我要下狠手的
He told me to make it hard.
他那意思肯定不是让你弄死他
Pretty sure he didn't tell you to make him dead.
请记得 这应该只是一次
Remember, this is just supposed to be
提升巴里速度的训练
a training exercise to improve Barry's speed.
西斯科 你到底玩不玩了
Cisco, you gonna bring it or what?
上吧
Bring it.
他干嘛不跑开
Why isn't he running away?
巴里 快跑开
Barry, run away.
厉害啊 艾伦先生
Very impressive, Mr. Allen.
你在超速度下
Your reaction to stimuli
对刺♥激♥的反应速度越来越快了
at super-speed continues to improve.
-还不够快 -会够的
- It's still not enough. - It will be.
你继续像这样努力 继续这样集中精力
You keep working like you are, you stay focused like you are,
下一次那位穿黄衣服的人出现
and you will be ready the next time
你就准备好可以应对了
your man in the yellow suit comes around.
我想你说的是逆闪电
I think you mean the Reverse-Flash.
怎么 他自己说的 不是我取的
What? He said it, not me.
而且他说的没错
And he's right.
黄衣服 红色闪电 又邪恶
Yellow suit, red lightning, and evil--
巴里的反面
The reverse of Barry.
其实我觉得不错
Actually, I kind of like it.
好了 我准备好再来一场了
All right, I'm still ready for another round.
你还剩多少台无人机
How many more drones do you have left?
两台
Two.
而且它们都可以发射激光
And they've got lasers.
不行
No.
跟你说了会碎的
Told you it would break.
心理医生还说我疯了呢
And the shrink says I'm crazy.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
海关仓库
Customs warehouse.
欧洲进口车 都很值钱
Imported cars from europe, all worth a fortune.
提问
Question.
你说咱俩怎么才能
How do you suggest you and I
把这些车开出去呢
drive all these cars out of here?
不用开
We're not.
我们不偷任何东西
We're not stealing anything.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
咱们的闯入触发了无声警报
Our entrance set off the silent alarms.
警♥察♥会在
The cops will be arriving
两分十四秒之后到达
in 2 minutes and 14 seconds.
烤了他们
Bring them.
那不是为警♥察♥准备的 我们说过的
That's not for the cops, as we discussed.
他会来的
He'll be here.
你听到了 对吧
You do hear that, right?
他没来
He's not coming.
咱们走
We're leaving.
你最好能趁早给出个合理解释 伙计
This better make sense real fast, buddy.
会给的 走吧
It will. Let's go.
你保证我可以发挥我的特长的
You promised me I'd get to do my thing.
我总是信守承诺的
I always keep my promises.
系好安全带
Seat belt.
闪电侠
你确定什么都没丢吗
Are you sure nothing's missing?
管♥理♥员♥就是这么说的
That's what the supervisor said.
我可以再检查一遍
I can check again.
巴里
Barry.
这种破坏表明了门在
Well, the breakage indicates that the door somehow
摔到地上的时候完全没有黏弹性
had zero viscoelasticity when it hit the ground.
你能讲得通俗点吗
What does that mean to normal people?
抱歉
Sorry.
钢铁像玻璃一样破碎了
The steel shattered like glass.
它被冻上了 乔
It was frozen, Joe.
史纳特
Snart.
他回来了
He's back.
史纳特不是绝世大盗吗
I thought Snart was some world-class thief.
这么多豪车 他居然一辆都没偷走
All these expensive cars he didn't take any of them?
这说不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
艾迪 全境通缉史纳特
Eddie, put out an APB on Snart.
好的
Got it.
史纳特不是来偷东西的
Snart wasn't here to steal anything.
-他是来设陷阱的 -给我设陷阱
- He was setting a trap. - For me.
-我指的是... -我知道你指的是谁
- And by me, I mean... - Yeah, I know who you meant.
你真美
God, you're beautiful.
米克
Mick.
这是个玩笑而已
This is a joke.
你怎么知道这个闪电侠没出城呢
How do you know this Flash didn't skip town?
说不定这就是他没现身的原因
Maybe that's why he didn't show up.
也有可能他死了
Or maybe he's dead.
也许有比你更聪明的人把他冻死了
Or maybe someone smarter than you iced him.
他没死 也没出城
He's not dead, and he didn't leave town.
你要告诉我这回我们要干什么
You will tell me what we're stealing this time.
我们是搭档
We are partners, after all.
我们就是为这个而来
This is what we came for.
《火与冰》被中城拉瑟威夫妇以2500万买♥♥下
这能值钱吗
That's worth money?
这幅画叫《火与冰》
It's called Fire & Ice,
是一副现代抽象派的美术杰作
an abstract modern-day masterpiece
《火与冰》被中城拉瑟威夫妇以2500万买♥♥下
据说是对分法的完美代表
said to represent the dichotomy of being.
对我来说这东西的意义就是
It represents to me
有钱人品位真奇怪
that people with lots of money buy dumb stuff.
奥斯古德和瑞秋·拉瑟威
Osgood and Rachel Rathaway,
中城最富有的夫妻之一
one of the richest couples in Central City,
在巴黎花了2500万买♥♥下它
paid 25 million for it in Paris.
他们今天带着画飞回来
They're flying home with it today.
寒冷队长回来了
Captain Cold is back?
作为一个非超能力者
For a non-metahuman,
莱昂纳多·史纳特还真是不好对付
Leonard Snart is proving to be quite the nemesis.
冷冻枪还在他手上
He still has the cold gun,
他从我们手里夺走的 这是我的设计
the one he stole from us, the one I built.
这回他又想干什么
Well, what does he want this time?
他要的是闪电侠
The Flash.
如果史纳特想跟闪电侠打一场
If Snart wants a fight with the Flash,
我就跟他打一场
then I'll give him one.
你觉得我不该这样做
You don't think I should?
我没这么说 不过巴里
I didn't say that. But, Barry,
就算你速度够快 你也不可能处处兼顾
as fast as you are, you cannot be everywhere at once.
这就演变成哪个优先的问题
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表