剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Which closed down ten months ago.
那是个完美的藏身之所
It's the perfect hideout.
巴里 你介意解释下这个吗
Barry, do you mind telling me about this?
闪光在线 如果你刚好能看到
我有你在找的人的信息
"I have info about someone you're looking for.
他来过这
He was here.
你知道到哪找我
You know where to find me."
她是跟谁在说呢
Now who could she be talking to?
我猜你收到我的信息了
I guess you got my message.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我可是警♥察♥的女儿 我可以照顾自己
Cop's daughter. I can handle myself.
应对这个家伙不行
Not with this guy.
我小时候就认识他
I knew him when we were kids.
他不会想伤害我
He didn't want to hurt me.
他想给我留下好印象
He wanted to impress me,
但他关注的是你 不是什么好事
but he is fixated on you, and not in a good way.
你知道他去哪了吗
Do you know where he went?
他说他在楔石城西边有个地方
He said he had a place out in west Keystone.
吹牛说那里有多大 但我完全不知道在哪
Bragged about how big it was, but I have no idea where.
-我知道 -等等 还有一件事
- I do. - Wait, there's something else.
他的手
His hand.
会变得跟钢铁一样
It transformed like an iron fist.
他跟你一样 对吧
He's like you, isn't he?
是的 因为你写我的故事他才会找上你的
Yes, and writing about me is what brought him to you.
我知道 但也许我可以...
I know, but maybe I could talk--
不行 他很危险
No! He's too dangerous.
该死 接我的人来了
Damn, that's my ride.
艾迪坚持要小心
Eddie insisted on a detail.
我得走了
I have to...go.
巴里 跟我们说话 你在干嘛
Barry, talk to us. What are you doing?
老兄 别生气地乱跑
Dude, don't run angry.
我们还不知道怎么打败他
We don't know how to defeat him yet.
肯定就是这个地方
This is definitely the place.
你这算是非法侵入 疯子
You're trespassing, freak!
这下你跑不掉了
There's nowhere left to run.
-巴里 -巴里 你在哪
- Barry? - Barry, where are you?
凯特琳 这边
Caitlin, over here!
巴里
Barry?
拜托你说句话吧
Please, say something!
说句话 让我们知道你没事
Say something so we know you're okay.
把他拉出来
Get him out of there!
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
What were you thinking?
我告诉过你咱们会想出办法对付他的
I told you that we would figure out a way to deal with him.
我会恢复的
I'll heal.
要是你死了还怎么恢复
You can't heal when you're dead.
他差点杀了你
He could have killed you.
我知道 行了吗 我知道
I know, all right? I know!
过去的36小时里 我被小时候
In the past 36 hours I've had my ass
就热衷于欺负我的人又暴揍了两次
handed to me twice by the guy that tortured me as a kid.
那时候的我阻止不了他
I couldn't stop him then,
现在的我还是不行
and I can't stop him now!
就算我有超能力
Even with my powers
我在他面前还是那么无力
I'm still powerless against him.
不一定
Not necessarily.
西斯科
Cisco?
任何金属
Any material,
只要用足够大的速度去撞击 都会受损
if struck at a high enough velocity can be compromised.
我们分♥析♥了托尼脚印中的金属成分
We ran an analysis on the metal in Tony's footprint.
就它的密度和结构来看
Based on its density and atomic structure,
如果你以合适的角度
if you impact it at just the right angle,
合适的速度进行撞击
at just the right speed,
就能对其造成巨大的损伤
you could do some serious damage.
我得用多快的速度撞击他
How fast would I have to go?
综合考虑金属的拉伸强度
Factoring in the metal's tensile strength,
估计皮层厚度 大气压以及温度
estimated dermal thickness, atmospheric pressure, air temp,
你撞他的速度得达到
you'd have to hit him at approximately...
1.1马赫
Mach 1.1.
你想让巴里以八百英里每小时的速度撞击某物
You want Barry to hit something at 800 miles an hour?
准确来说是837英里
837, actually.
那比声速还要快
That's faster than the speed of sound.
我知道
I know.
他会引发音爆
He would create a sonic boom,
我之前就说了 那样就酷毙了
which, as I've said before, would be awesome.
我从没达到过那么快
I've never gone that fast.
还没有而已
Yet.
真不敢相信我们真的要用这个理念
I can't believe we're actually entertaining this idea.
他得从几英里外起跑才能达到
I mean, he'd need a straight shot from miles away.
理论上来说是5.3英里
Yeah, 5.3 miles, theoretically.
做对了 你就能把他拿下
Do it right, you'll take him down.
要是出了一点差错
Do it wrong,
你身体里每块骨头都会裂成碎片
you'll shatter every bone in your body.
巴里
Barry.
乔 我今天已经被揍得够惨了
Joe, I've been beaten up enough for one day.
-我得... -等等
- I gotta-- - Hey, wait.
一条匿名举报带着我们找到了
An anonymous tip led us to
托尼·伍德沃德的藏身之处
Tony Woodward's hideout.
那地方已经变成一片废墟了 怎么回事
The place was trashed. What happened?
他去吉特找爱瑞丝
He shows up at Jitters to see Iris.
-我必须抓住他 -爱瑞丝 她在哪
- I had to go after him. - Iris, where is she?
她没事 没事
She's fine, she's fine.
艾迪特别叮嘱过她要小心
Eddie put a detail her to be safe.
我以为我这次能打败他
I thought I could handle him this time.
我努力了
I tried.
听着 我知道那混♥蛋♥对你的所作所为
Look, I know what this punk put you through,
但你不能让情绪左右了你的判断
but you can't let emotion cloud your judgment.
收费站的摄像头拍到了伍德沃德
The tollbooth camera got a shot of Woodward.
他开着一辆偷来的车出了城
Stolen car headed out of town.
州警要接管这件案子了
State Police are taking over.
-我们跟丢他了 -别担心 艾迪
- We lost him. - Don't worry, Eddie.
他们会抓住他的
They'll get him.
我想亲手抓住这家伙
I wanted to take this guy down.
我比你更想
Not half as much as I did.
咱们走 艾伦
Let's go, Allen.
去哪
Go where?
发泄一下情绪
Blow off some steam.
-我想找个东西揍 -什么
- I need to hit something. - What?
我觉得他想打的不是你
I don't think he meant hit you.
去吧
Go.
我听说你和这个伍德沃德还有一段往事
So I heard you and this Woodward guy have a history.
艾伦
Hey, Allen.
没事的 相信我
It's okay. Trust me.
我上学的时候也被欺负过
I had my fair share of bullies at school.
看上去一点也不像啊
Yeah, somehow I find that hard to believe.
那时候我又矮又胖
I was short, fat,
爸爸是下令关闭我们学区工厂的官员
and the son of a politician who closed the factory in my school district,
所以我可不怎么受欢迎
so not so popular.
那你怎么办
So what'd you do about it?
我天天被揍
I got my ass kicked.
次数多到我的健身教练实在看不下去了
A lot, until my gym coach took pity on me.
她告诉我打架的秘诀在于耐心
She said the key to fighting is patience.
拿着
Here.
很多人浪费力气想要多打几拳
A lot of guys waste energy trying to land the most punches.
其实你只需要一击
All it takes is one,
但要打出伤害
but you got to make it count.
选好目标点 然后使出全力
Choose your spot and drive through it,
就好像在打十五厘米外的目标一样
Like it's six inches behind the target.
使点劲
Harder.
使劲
Harder!
接缝裂开了
The seam was starting to split.
谢谢你能来
Appreciate you coming down.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表