剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
The lightning was in the house.
我让我儿子快跑
I told my son to run,
他消失了
he disappeared,
然后我就看见了血
and that's when I saw the blood.
你的指纹就在凶器上
Your prints were on the murder weapon.
我当时是要稳住那把刀
I needed to stabilize the knife.
我是名医生
I'm a doctor.
我是想救她
I was trying to save her.
我没有杀我妻子
I didn't kill my wife.
乔 告诉他们啊
Joe, tell them.
你了解我 我们的孩子是朋友
You know me. Our kids are friends.
告诉他们呀 乔
You tell them, Joe.
我难道想知道你在看什么吗
Do I even want to know what you were looking at?
工作上的东西而已
It's just work.
没有妥善归档的旧案子
Some old cases weren't filed properly.
警探 你来这里干什么
Detective. What are you doing here?
乔 我以为你在验尸房♥呢
Joe, I thought you were at the morgue.
我决定把工作带回家里做
I decided to bring some work home.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
我一直在找你
Yes, well, I've been looking for you.
我想着也许我们能回到案发现场
I thought maybe we could go back to the crime scene,
再检查一下 看看我们是不是遗漏了什么
re-canvass, see if we missed anything.
总是不忘工作 对吧
Always work the case, right?
这是你教我的
That's what you taught me.
看来你听进去了
You've been listening.
那好 走吧
Okay, let's hit it.
介意我用一下你家的卫生间吗
You mind if I use your bathroom?
右转第一扇门就是
It's the first door on the right.
我先去车里
I'll be in the car.
再见 宝贝
Bye, baby.
再见 爸爸
Bye, dad.
我们不能再这样了
Okay, this has got to stop.
我跑来是想给我女朋友一个惊喜
I came here to surprise my girlfriend,
结果现在我要和她爸爸去案发现场
and now I'm going to a crime scene with her dad,
这不是我下午的原定计划
not exactly the afternoon I was planning on.
我知道 只是...
I know, I know, it's just--
现在不是坦白的时候
it's not the right time to tell him.
什么时候才是 爱瑞丝
When is, Iris?
我了解我爸爸 他不会让我们好过
I know my dad. He'll kill us.
你现在也没让我们好过
Right now, you're killing us.
尖端科研实验室
管道里的铜是用来组成空洞的
The copper in the tube is arranged to form cavities,
我们可以把那些空洞作为密闭的牢房♥
and we can use those cavities as containment cells.
当然 我们需要对其进行设计
Of course, we'll have to design them to counteract
来削弱超能力者的能力 不过...
meta-human abilities, but--
也许刚好能行呢
might just work.
首先 我们需要减弱竖架上
First, we have to decouple the main injection system
注入系统的震波
on the gantry level.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
为什么不让我来呢
Why don't I do that?
我需要锻炼
I need the exercise.
主控制室有异常情况
There's an anomaly in the core chamber.
巨环的整体结构还是正常的
The ring's structural integrity is holding.
已经开始产生连锁反应了
It's started a chain reaction.
系统正在崩溃 我们需要马上将它关闭
The system is collapsing. We need to shut it down.
我们无法在这里关闭加速器
We can't ramp down the accelerator from here.
-只能手动操作 -快去
- We need to do it manually. - Go.
-我跟他一起去 -罗尼 别去
- I'll come with. - Ronnie, no.
我是首席工程师
I'm the lead engineer.
我知道怎么操作停机阀
I know how to operate the shutdown valve.
-太危险了 -凯特 我必须得去
- It's not safe. - Cait, I have to go.
你待在这里
Okay, you stay here.
这东西爆♥炸♥前我们只有几分钟时间
We've only got a few minutes before this thing blows,
如果我不能及时回来 你必须启动锁定程序
and if I'm not back in time, you need to initiate lockdown.
不行 我不能把门关上
No way. I am not closing this door.
关上就再也打不开了
I won't be able to open it again.
西斯科 如果你不封锁这场爆♥炸♥
Cisco, if you don't seal off the blast,
这楼里所有人都会死
everyone in this building will die,
包括凯特琳
including Caitlin.
你答应我
Okay, now promise me.
设定倒计时
Set your watch.
两分钟
Two minutes.
你可一定要回来
You're coming back.
西斯科
Cisco.
西斯科 我们该走了
Cisco, we're ready to go.
再回到这里 一定很难受
Must be hard, coming back down here.
那晚发生了那么多事
A lot happened that night.
如果你想跟我谈谈...
If you feel the need to talk--
我只是在想
I was just thinking,
我们必须搞定那些电压计算
we need to nail those voltage calculations.
如有错误 氦的反冲作用就会摧毁装置
One fault, and the helium blowback could damage the mountings.
很聪明
Smart.
组织样本分♥析♥完成83%
能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something
你不是必须要回答的
that you don't have to answer?
我最不想回答的那类问题
My least favorite kind of question.
问吧
Shoot.
罗尼 他是什么样的人
Ronnie. What was he like?
你几乎从不谈起他
You just never talk about him that much.
我们是研制粒子加速器时认识的
We met when we were working on the particle accelerator.
他是建筑工程师
he was the structural engineer.
他总开玩笑说自己是
He liked to joke that he was basically
高价的水管工
a very high-priced plumber.
我们很不一样
We were very different.
你可能会注意到 我戒备心...
You might have noticed I can be a bit...
比较强
guarded.
罗尼知道怎么逗我开心
Ronnie knew how to make me laugh.
他过去常说我们是冰与火
He used to say we were like fire and ice.
那晚他不应该出现在那里的
He wasn't supposed to be there that night.
他在那都是为了我
He was just there for me.
如果他没有...
If he hadn't--
检测结果显示组织样本里没有毒气残留
This says that there was no residue of gas in the tissue,
没有其它有毒物质
poisonous or otherwise.
一定是蒸发掉了
It must have evaporated.
我们必须拿到新鲜的样本
We'll need to get a fresh sample.
等等 这不对啊
Wait, this can't be right.
结果显示样本里含有两个不同的DNA
This says that there are two distinct strands of DNA inside the tissue.
别人的DNA是怎么进入到受害者的肺里的
How did someone else's DNA get inside the victim's lungs?
我的工作都完成了 我现在去商场
Well, my docket was clear, so I stopped by the mall
拿你的返校节礼服
to pick up your homecoming dress.
我是个好妈妈
I am a great mom.
晚饭时候见 宝贝
I'll see you for dinner, sweetie.
没有找到匹配项
数据库里没找到匹配的DNA
There's no DNA match in the database.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么化学攻击
Why would a chemical attack
会在受害者体内留下别人的DNA呢
leave behind another person's DNA inside the victim?
这个超能力者的能力会不会并非控制毒气
What if the meta-human we're looking for doesn't control gas?
而是变成毒气呢
What if he becomes it?
霍华德法官
Judge Howard.
很高兴又见到你了
It's nice to see you again.
你已经死了
You died.
你形容的好像那是一场意外
You say that like it was an accident.
还记得在法庭上你对我说的最后一句话吗
You remember the last thing you said to me in the courtroom?
愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂
May God have mercy on your soul.
所有单位注意 接到一起毒气攻击事件
All available units, we have a report of a toxic gas attack
案发地点位于中心城市商场
in the Central City Shopping Mall.
巴里 别去
Barry, don't.
对于要面对的敌人我们还不够了解
We don't know enough about what we're facing yet.
太危险了
It's not safe.
凯特琳 我必须得去
Caitlin, I have to go.
我给商场的安全系统打了补丁
I patched into the mall's security system.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表