剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
而清醒梦境能帮助医生们
And lucid dreaming will help the doctors
更好地理解患者的恐惧
better understand their fears.
有意思
Intriguing.
当然 你需要还是需要从外界
Of course, you still need to guide the patient
引导病人 对吗
from the outside, right?
把他们引导到梦里的具体方面
Direct them to specific aspects of the dream.
我们还在研究交流界面
We're still working on a communications interface.
当我们做梦时
When we dream,
中脑内充满了脑电活动
the middle brain lights up with electrical activity,
而高级脑保持休眠状态
whereas the higher brain remains dormant.
只要我们能让大脑这两部分都处于活跃状态
Once we find a way to make both parts of the brain active,
那问题就是找到某个频率
then it's just a matter of finding the frequency
来刺♥激♥语言中枢
that will stimulate the language center.
然后做梦者就可以说话了
Then the dreamer could speak.
他可以描述他的梦
He could describe his dream.
-正是如此 -或者她的梦
- Exactly. - Or her dream.
这可以用于任何人
It could be used for anyone.
是的 不限性别
Right, it's not gender specific.
我会先试试45赫兹的频率
I would try a frequency of 45 hertz to start.
谢谢你 威尔斯教授
Thank you, Dr. Wells.
你真是让我惊喜不断啊 凯特琳
Well, you never cease to impress me, Caitlin.
中城警局
-艾伦 -嗨
- Allen. - Hey.
欧文斯的案子
The Owens case.
我还在等你给我纤维证据
I'm still waiting on the fiber evidence
和弹道测试结果
and the ballistics report.
你是去度假了还是怎样吗
Are you on vacation or something?
没有 抱歉 我只是
No, I'm so sorry, I've just--
在忙另一个案子
I've been distracted by another case.
这不是理由 我只是
Which is no excuse, I just--
行了 等你做好把报告给我
Okay, just get me the reports when you can.
不用着急
There's -- there's no rush.
好的 队长
All right. Captain?
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
自从我和罗布开始策划
Yeah, since Rob and I have been planning the,
婚礼那些事 挑选配花啊
you know, wedding, between the florist
试尝了几百种蛋糕馅儿
and the hundreds of kinds of cake filling
安排座位
and who can sit next to who...
千万别结婚 艾伦
Never get married, Allen.
好吧
Right.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
巴里
Barry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没 没事
Yeah. No. Yes.
只是好奇怪
That was -- that was just really weird.
见辛格队长这么温柔
Captain Singh was nice to me.
他心情好嘛
Oh, well, he's in a good mood.
马上要结婚了
He's about to get married.
他真幸运啊 我理解
Lucky him. Yeah, I know, it's...
我能跟你单独谈谈吗
Oh, hey, can I talk to you in private?
和工作有点关系
It's -- it's kind of work-related.
现在恐怕不行
Okay, yeah, now's not a great time.
-抱歉 我还有事 -你好 美女
- I'm sorry, I've got-- - Hi, beautiful.
巴里 我能跟你说两句吗
Barry, can I grab you for a second?
当然 可以
Absolutely. Yeah.
好吧 那你完事了给我打电♥话♥好吗
Okay, well, can you call me when you're done?
这事真的很重要
It's -- it's really important.
好的 好的
Yeah. Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
好吧
Oh. O-okay.
她怎么回答的
W-what did she say?
不对 还在你这儿所以你肯定还没问吧
Or, wait, you still have it, so, duh, you haven't asked her yet.
还是说你已经问了 结果被她
Or you did ask her, and she said...
-我打算今晚求婚 -好的
- I was gonna propose tonight. - All right.
但我去找乔希望他能祝福我们
But I went to Joe to ask for his blessing.
-他说不行 -是吗 他
- He said no. - He did? He--
-而且一直说不行 -真奇怪
- Repeatedly. - Uh, weird.
我需要你帮我问问他为什么
I need you to talk to him, find out why.
艾迪
Uh, Eddie...
我知道我这么要求你
Look, I know me asking you like this,
是有点尴尬
it's a little awkward.
有点
Yeah.
但你明白如果让她知道
But you know how heartbroken she's gonna be
乔不同意她会有多伤心
if she finds out that Joe's not on board.
是啊 好吧
Yeah. Yeah, all right.
我会问问他 哥们儿
Yeah, I'll talk to him, man.
谢谢 我十分感激
Oh, thanks. I appreciate it so much.
-好的 -未来的斯旺夫人也会感激的
- Yeah. - And so will the future Mrs. Thawne.
爱瑞丝·斯旺
Iris Thawne.
很棒对吧
Sounds pretty good, huh?
有种预感她可能会在中间加个连字符
I have a feeling she's gonna want to hyphenate.
好的 再讲一遍过程好吗
Okay, can we go over this one more time?
好的 你戴上眼镜睡觉然后做梦
Yeah, you put the glasses on, fall asleep, and start dreaming.
不难吧
Not that hard.
除了我很确定我死在了梦里的部分以外
Yeah, except I'm pretty sure I die in this dream.
如果我进了梦里 结果真的死了呢
If I go back into it, am I gonna die in real life?
这到底是什么系统啊
I mean, what are we talking about here?
《盗梦空间》还是《魔域煞星》
Is this Inception or Dreamscape?
给你 喝了吧
Here. Drink this.
我又不是五岁小孩了
What, am I five?
喝吧
Just drink it.
好吧 我喝
Okay, I'll drink it.
你不会有事的 西斯科
You're gonna be fine, Cisco.
好的
Okay.
眼镜会放射低能三角波
The glasses are emitting a low-level delta wave
有助你尽快入睡
which should help you fall asleep.
好的
Okay.
我得提醒你一句
I got to warn you, though,
通常我要很长时间才能入睡
usually it takes me a long time.
就是
I mean...
我不是说我
I'm not saying I'm, like...
会失眠什么的
an insomniac or any...
原来只有睡着了他才会闭嘴
So that's how you get him to shut up.
他进入快速眼动阶段了
He's entering REM.
成功了
It's working.
西斯科
Cisco.
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
你在做梦呢 哥们
You're dreaming, bud.
好的 我会带威尔斯博士去吉特斯
Okay, I will take Dr. Wells to Jitters
你想干什么就去吧
so you do whatever it is you want to do.
各位 这太诡异了
Guys, this is mad freaky.
好的
Okay,
你在哪里
where are you?
在表层
In the Cortex.
我知道我是梦见我在表层
I mean, I know I'm just dreaming that I'm in the Cortex,
但感觉好真实
but it feels so real.
梦里的你在干什么
What is dream you doing?
凯特琳刚走
Caitlin just left.
我让她带威尔斯去吉特斯
I asked her to take Wells to Jitters.
你为什么要把威尔斯弄出实验室
Why--why do you want Wells out of the lab?
我觉得他会影响我的工作
I think he might have tampered with my work.
我要去检查
I need to check.
好的
Okay.
好的 我正在向地堡走去
Okay, I'm walking to the bunker.
哥们 我好喜欢这件衣服的
Oh, man, I love this shirt.
我还以为是丢在烘干机里了呢
I thought the dryer ate it.
专心点 西斯科
Focus, Cisco.
好好
Okay, okay.
好的
All right.
现在我在检测牢房♥系统
Now I'm running tests on the containment system.
这个数据 有点不对劲
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表