剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
One hour.
一小时
One hour.
我记得你
I remember you.
你提前一个小时就来了
You got to the party about an hour early.
第一杯香槟就给了你
I offered you the very first glass of champagne.
一小时的时间足够你们联♥系♥银行
An hour is plenty of time for all of you to call your bankers
让他们把你们的钱全都转到
and transfer everything you have to the account number
杯子下面所写的账号♥上
on the bottom of your glass.
我和我的年轻朋友拿到钱
Once my young friend and I are rich,
就会给你们解药
you'll get the antidote.
可如果你们有谁敢报♥警♥
If any of you decide to call 911 instead,
那就尝尝铅中毒
well, then we switch to lead poisoning.
有进展吗
Anything?
我正在扫描全城所有的交通摄像头
I'm scanning all the traffic cams in the city.
-什么也没发现 -宝贝
- I got nothing. - Hey, baby.
爱瑞丝
Iris?
有多少人感觉到了三甲基汞32
How many of you feel the Trimethyline 32
正在你们体内流动
coursing through your veins.
是他 是杰西
That's him. That's Jesse.
-西斯科 能定位她电♥话♥吗 -马上
- Cisco, can you ping her phone? - I'm on it.
三甲基汞32是一种作用相当快的毒药
Trimethylmercury 32 is a relatively fast-acting poison.
有解药吗
Is there a cure?
有 我们现在就可以开始合成
Yes. We can start synthesizing the antidote right now.
西斯科 她在哪
Cisco, where is she?
市政厅
City hall.
市长今晚在那举♥行♥募捐集♥会♥
The mayor's having a fund-raiser there tonight.
巴里 不要小看了魔术师
Barry, do not underestimate The Trickster.
你好啊
Well, hello.
知道吗
You know,
我坐了二十年牢了
I've been in prison for 20 years.
那你再进宫的时候就知道规矩了
Then you'll know the routine when you get sent back.
亨利·艾伦在哪
Where's Henry Allen?
一个你很快就会去的地方
He's where you'll be soon.
天堂
Heaven!
看过《生死时速》吗
Are you familiar with the movie Speed?
基努·里维斯 桑德拉·布洛克演的
Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock?
你就是电影里的巴士 那就是炸♥弹♥
See, you're the bus, and that's the bomb.
事实上是枚运动炸♥弹♥ 如果你的速度
A kinetic bomb, actually, and if you go below
低于每小时600英里 它就会爆♥炸♥
600 miles per hour, it'll explode.
如果你想拆掉它 也会爆♥炸♥
Same thing happens if you try to remove it.
启动了
It's active.
跑 跑 快跑
Run, run, run, run, run.
西斯科
Cisco!
他没骗你
He wasn't lying.
那东西跟一个速度计相连
That thing's linked to a speedometer,
如果你停下 它就会爆♥炸♥
and it will blow if you stop moving.
但我不能跑一辈子
I can't run forever.
肯定有办法可以把它完好地取下来
There's gotta be a way to get it off him without damaging it.
巴里 你附近有墙吗
Barry, do you see any walls nearby?
问这干嘛
Why?
因为你需要撞上去
Because I need you to run into one.
更准确地说 是穿过去
Or more accurately, through one.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
如果你能和空气产生共振
If you vibrate at the natural frequency of air,
你的身体 其实是细胞会处于兴奋状态
your body-- your cells will be in a state of excitement
这样你就应该能
that should allow you to phase
穿过一面墙
right through that wall,
把炸♥弹♥留在墙的另一面
leaving the bomb on the other side.
-什么叫应该 -你能做到的
- Should? - You can do this.
我相信你
I believe in you.
-我做不到 -听我说 巴里
- I can't. - Listen to me, Barry.
深呼吸
Breathe.
深呼吸 感受空气
Breathe. Feel the air.
感受吹到你脸上的风
Feel that wind on your face.
感受大地 你的脚将你抬升起来
Feel the ground, your feet lifting you up,
向前推进 还有闪电
pushing you forward, and the lightning--
巴里 感受闪电
Barry, feel the lightning.
感受它的力量
Feel its power.
电流在你的血管里穿梭
Its electricity pumping through your veins,
流过了你身体中的每一处神经
crackling through you, traveling to every nerve in your body,
就像触电一样
like a shock.
你不再是你自己了
You're no longer you now.
你融入了更宏大的存在
You're part of something greater.
融入了速度力量
You're part of a speed-force.
它是你的
It's yours.
现在去做吧
Now do it.
巴里
Barry?
感觉好奇怪
Oh, that felt weird.
我没事
I'm good.
账户查看
-我太喜欢这个了 -瞧瞧
- I like it. - Look at that.
龙虾算我账上 孩子
Lobsters on me, kid.
没事的 你们都被注射了解毒剂
It's okay. You've all been given an antidote.
这太不卫生了
That wasn't very sanitary.
亨利·艾伦在哪
Now where is Henry Allen?
反正你也要进监狱了 詹姆斯
You're going to prison either way, James.
行啊
All right.
你就是适合穿红衣服
You always did look good in red.
我实习时 这里一半的东西都还不存在
Half of this stuff didn't even exist when I was practicing.
没错 等你出来后 我很乐意
Yeah, well, I'd be happy to give you
给你上一堂速成课
a crash course on all of it if you get out.
我立刻闭嘴
I'm gonna shut up now.
没事的
It's okay.
-艾伦博士 -嗯
- Dr. Allen? - Yes?
我想抱抱你
I'm feeling the need to give you a hug.
当然 我才不会拒绝拥抱呢
Absolutely. I will always accept a hug.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你得告诉我
Wow. You gotta tell me.
当你像蝙蝠一样穿街跑巷时
What does it feel like when you're running down the street
是什么感觉
like a bat out of hell?
一种独一无二的感觉
There's no feeling like it.
我想也是
I bet.
在我眼里 你们都是英雄
Actually, you're all heroes in my book,
特别是你 威尔斯博士
especially you, Dr. Wells.
谢谢你
Thank you
为我儿子所做的一切
for everything that you've done for my son.
你儿子是个非同寻常的人 艾伦博士
Well, your son is an extraordinary man, Dr. Allen,
我会尽我一切所能来确保巴里的未来
and I will do everything in my power to ensure Barry's future.
该走了 乔
It's time, Joe.
-不用 -不戴手铐
- No. - No?
-不戴 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
觉得你也需要个拥抱
You seem like you could use a hug too.
你父亲是个非同寻常的人
Your father is an extraordinary man.
有他 你很幸运
You're lucky to have him.
有你 我也很幸运
I'm lucky to have you too.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫艾尔伯德·斯旺
My name is Eobard Thawne,
但是名字不重要
but that name doesn't matter.
不再重要了 以后数年也不会
Not anymore. It won't matter for many years.
你是谁才是唯一重要的事
The only thing that really matters is who you are.
哈里森·威尔斯
Harrison Wells.
你在说什么 我不明白
What are you talking about? I don't understand.
在2020年 你和你妻子泰丝·摩根
In the year 2020, you and your wife, Tess Morgan,
成功发射了粒子加速器
successfully launched a Particle Accelerator
改变了历史的进程
that changed the course of history.
我要想回去 要需要它早点发射
I need it to happen a bit sooner if I'm going to get back.
其实需要早很多
Much sooner.
-那是什么 -我回家的路
- What is that? - My way home.
他们不是来救你的
You see, they're not coming to save you.
他们是来救我的
They're coming to save me.
乔
Hey, Joe.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表