剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
这是西斯科和史纳特的妹妹上车的录像
So there's Cisco getting into a car with Snart's sister.
车牌被冰遮住了
And the license plate is iced over.
好了 威尔斯博士 你说得对
All right, Dr. Wells, you were right.
我耍了时间一把
I--I--I screwed with time
现在时间反过头来耍我了
and now time is screwing with me.
寒冷队长回来了
Cold is back,
他绑♥架♥了西斯科 爱瑞丝
he kidnapped Cisco, and Iris is--
在你引起另一次时间混乱前
Stop right there before you cause another disruption
就此打住吧
to the timeline.
拜托了 威尔斯博士
Please, Dr. Wells.
拜托了 我得跟人谈谈
Please, I have to talk to someone.
说吧
Go ahead.
今天的早前版本是
In the previous version of today,
辛格队长会受重伤
Captain Singh is seriously injured,
乔处于危险中
Joe is in danger,
爱瑞丝会说她喜欢我
and Iris said she had feelings for me.
而现在西斯科命悬一线
And now Cisco's life is on the line,
爱瑞丝完全不知道她坦白了那些想法
and Iris has no idea she confessed those feelings.
但她还是有这样的想法 对吧
But she still has them, right?
潜意识 巴里
The unconscious mind, Barry,
是很强大的
it-- it's a powerful thing.
需要实实在在发生的灾难
It sounds like it took this apparent disaster
来开启那些情感的出口
to jar those feelings loose
而没有了灾难 那些情感
and without a disaster, those feelings
就依然深埋心底
remain deeper down.
无法触及了
Unaccessed.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我以为通过阻止马登
I thought that I was helping people
我可以帮助人们
by stopping Mardon.
是的 但你的这种新能力
Yes, but this new ability of yours,
巴里 很危险
Barry, is dangerous.
你只是重返了一天
You only traveled back in time one day.
如果你重返几十年前呢
What if you traveled back decades?
几世纪呢
Centuries?
想象下你会造成的混乱
Imagine the havoc you could wreak.
但不久的未来我就会有机会
But I will have the opportunity
及时回到过去
to travel back in time in the near future
救我妈妈
and save my mom.
或者你是说我不该这样
Or...you're saying I shouldn't?
我是说
I'm saying
如果你妈妈活着的话
how many more people could die
有多少人会死呢
if your mother lives?
你们找到西斯科了吗
Did you guys find Cisco?
很多人认为火焰最炽热的部分
Most people think the hottespart of the flame
是白色的部分
is the white part.
他们错了
They're wrong.
你要赞美它们 还是要喝掉它们
You gonna admire those or you gonna drink 'em?
两者皆要
Both.
如果他们想放我们走 早就放了
是 我知道
记得梅琳达·托雷斯吗
你的高中女友
还是我的至爱
在我们开始约会之前
她和我说她喜欢你
梅琳达·托雷斯喜欢我吗
我和她说你想做个牧师
I told her you wanted to become a priest.
让她心碎
Broke her heart.
你为什么这么做
Why'd you do that?
因为我嫉妒你 老弟
Because I was jealous of you, man.
即使那样 我
I mean, even then I...
我知道我生活的走向
I knew exactly where my life was headed.
-停滞不前 -丹堤
- Nowhere. - Dante.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我住在家里
I live at home.
而我的垃圾工作也没有薪水
And I work a crap job for no pay.
但你还是成为了爸妈最爱的孩子
Yeah, but you still manage to be Mom and Dad's favorite.
我都不知道是为什么
I don't even know why.
是因为他们 他们仍然把我
It's because they-- they still think of me
看成他们的儿子 那个音乐会钢琴家
as their son, the concert pianist.
但是你 他们永远不明白你的天赋
But you, man, they never understood your talents.
永远也不明白你追逐的激♥情♥ 不管是什么
Never understood that you pursued your passion no matter what.
而我 我只是太害怕去尝试
And me, I was just too scared to even try.
我从未为自己的人生争取过
直到现在
丹堤 丹堤
Dant-- Dante...
不
No!
米克
Mick!
米克 冷静点
Mick, calm down!
米克 我们需要他们
Mick! We need them!
米克 宝贝
Mick? Baby?
你好像饿了
It sounds like you're hungry.
我们去吃点晚餐吧
How about you and I grab some dinner?
我喜欢你 孩子
I like you, kid.
你很聪明
You're smart.
你凭一己之力摆脱了卑微的身份
You pulled yourself up from humble beginnings.
你看上去像是个好弟弟
You seem like a good brother.
你也是
You too.
这点值得商榷
Debatable.
回答我一个问题
You answer one question for me,
我就让你和你哥哥走
I'll let you and your brother walk.
什么问题
What's the question?
闪电侠是谁
The Flash. Who is he?
我发誓 他总是带着面具
I swear... he always wears a mask.
不
No!
不 住手
No! Stop!
这是一级冻伤
This is first degree frost bite.
只要你哥哥得到妥善处理 就能恢复
Your brother could recover with proper treatment.
如果没的话 他全身的肌腱 血管和神经
If not, all his tendons, blood vessels, and nerves
就会被冻住
will freeze.
他的手指就要被切掉
His fingers will need to be amputated.
拉蒙家的假日就再也没协奏曲可听了
No more concertos for the Ramon family holidays.
告诉我 闪电侠是谁
Now tell me, who is The Flash?
卫星温度记录上什么也没有
There's nothing on the satellite thermography.
你说得对 这都是我的错
You were right. This is all my fault.
怎么会是你的错
How is this your fault?
别气馁 巴里 我们会把西斯科救回来的
Brave heart, Barry. We'll get Cisco back.
我回来了
I'm back.
天呐 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
我们刚才很担心你
We were so worried.
发生了什么事
What happened?
你怎么逃出来的
How did you escape?
我没逃
I didn't.
史纳特就这么放你走吗 为什么
Snart just let you go? Why?
他 他折磨我哥哥
He... he tortured my brother.
他说他要杀了他
And he said he was gonna kill him
如果我不
if I didn't...
如果我不告诉他
if I didn't tell him...
告诉他什么
Tell him what?
告诉他闪电侠的真实身份
Who The Flash really is.
我 老实说 他们
I, honestly, man, they...
他们本来可以杀掉我的
they could've killed me.
但是他们要杀我哥哥
But they were gonna kill my brother.
我不能让他这么做
I couldn't let him do that.
对不起 巴里
I'm sorry, Barry.
-不 -真的很对不起
- No. - I'm so sorry.
是我让你陷入那种险境
I put you in that position.
我应该说对不起
I'm the one who's sorry.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我没资格留在这
I don't deserve to be here.
我不能让你们陷入危险
I won't be the one to put you in jeopardy.
不能再有下次
Not again.
绝对不能再有下次
Never again.
你怎么来了
What?
真是令人惊讶啊
What a surprise.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表