剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
So, you're saying that can happen to anything,
-不只是玻璃 -对
- not just glass? - Yeah.
我觉得威尔斯家的窗户会碎
I think that's absolutely what happened to the windows
就是这个原因
at Wells' house.
他用了某种声波技术
He's using some kind of sonic technology.
我觉得威尔斯在隐瞒些什么
I'm getting this feeling that Wells is hiding something...
关于拉瑟威这个人
about what's going on with this Rathaway character--
别碰
Don't touch that!
听上去这个哈特利在变恶棍之前
I mean, it sounds like this Hartley guy was a pill
就是个讨厌鬼 所以我...
before he went all super villain, so I--
我理解他为何从来不提他
I get why he never mentioned him.
就好像他从来不提起死去的女友
Like he never mentions his girlfriend that got killed.
没提过
No.
你怎么知道她的
How do you know about her?
他占据了我们大部分的生活
He's taking up a big part of our lives.
我想要更了解他
I wanted to know more about him.
我是说 如果你想更了解他
I mean, if you want to know more about him,
你可以问我
you could just ask me.
听上去你并不没有那么了解他
Sounds like you don't know him as well as you think.
乔 有几个报♥警♥电♥话♥
Joe. Multiple 911 calls.
拉瑟威工业正遭到攻击
Rathaway Industries is under attack.
巡逻车已经在路上
Sector cars are en route.
-喂 -巴里 我是凯特琳
- Hey. - Barry, it's Caitlin.
我想我知道你为什么打给我了
I think I know why you're calling.
趴到地上
Get down on the ground!
都结束了 拉瑟威
It's over, Rathaway.
你知道我的名字
You know my name.
我也知道几个名字
I know some names too.
凯特琳·斯♥诺♥
Caitlin Snow.
西斯科·拉蒙
Cisco Ramon.
哈里森·威尔斯
Harrison Wells.
我可以听到你衣服里传出的电波声
I can hear the radio waves emanating from your suit.
大概有1900兆赫
About 1900 megahertz.
是他们在另一端听着吗
Is that them on the other end, listening?
他们会听到你快死了吗
Are they gonna hear you die?
不 他们会听到我要痛扁你
No. They're going to hear you get your ass kicked.
好吧
Okay.
看上去你不像大家说的那么聪明
Looks like you're not as smart as everyone says.
我聪明到能认清
Smart enough to have figured out
真正的哈里森·威尔斯
who Harrison Wells really is.
我知道他的秘密
You see, I know his secret.
被从头到脚穿着皮衣的人抓到
Being scooped up by a guy clad in head-to-toe leather
是我长久的幻想 所以谢谢了
is a long-time fantasy of mine, so thanks.
好了 好了 大家都在这了
Well, well, well, the gang's all here.
你在这的时间比我想象的更久 西斯科
You've lasted a lot longer than I would've thought, Cisco.
而你跟闪电侠对抗都没有超过十秒
And you didn't last ten seconds against the Flash.
我想称我自己为吹笛人
I was thinking of calling myself Pied Piper.
这里由我给人起名字
Hey! I assign the nicknames around here.
虽然这名字不错
Although that one's not bad.
凯特琳
Caitlin...
我怎没收到婚礼请柬呢
Never did get that wedding invite.
给我闭嘴
Shut the hell up!
走前边
Stay in front of me.
扫描显示你耳中有人造金属物体
The scanner is detecting foreign metallic objects in your ears.
-拿出来 -做不到
- Take 'em out. - I can't.
尖端科研实验室的爆♥炸♥对我头部造成了伤害
I suffered head trauma when S.T.A.R. Labs exploded.
我的听力受到了严重的损害
My hearing was severely damaged.
没有那东西 我会承受你无法想象的痛苦
Without these, I'm in pain you can't imagine.
那晚我们都有所损失
We all lost something that night.
将反质子舱改造成监禁牢房♥
Very clever re-purposing the anti-proton cavities
这想法真是不错
into confinement cells.
肯定是威尔斯的想法
Wells' idea, I'm sure.
实际上是我的
It was mine, actually.
小西斯科
依然在祈求获得主人的认可
你那么聪明 怎么会被关在牢房♥里
哈特利 别再让事情变得更复杂了
Hartley, don't make this more difficult than it has to be.
我忘了
你不喜欢表达情感
它们就是乱麻
够了 哈特利
Enough, Hartley.
让我们单独待一会
Give us a minute.
等会见 西斯科
See you soon, Cisco.
不可能了
Doubt it!
你的沉默解释了一切
最聋的只有那些不去倾听的人
天啊 真希望我上高中的时候报外语课了
God, I wish I'd taken a language in high school.
你怎么知道我们在与闪电侠合作
How did you know we were working with the Flash?
我写了个六角算法
I wrote a hexagonal algorithm
追踪所有他出现的踪迹
tracking all of his sightings,
推算出了理论上的撤离方位
extrapolating a theoretical exit trajectory.
换句话说 每次他离开犯罪现场时
In other words, every time he ran from the scene of a crime,
都是在向着这个方向跑的
he ran in this general direction.
你真是太聪明了
You are brilliant.
还有 你因我所经受的任何痛苦
And... any anguish you have been through because of me
都不是我有意为之的
was never my intent.
还不错
Not bad...
就一个忠心的道歉来说
as far as heartfelt apologies go.
只是那不是我想要的
Except that wasn't for my benefit.
那都是为了你 闪电侠
That was for you, Flash.
有伟大的哈里森·威尔斯
Feels good to have the great
给你撑腰 感觉挺不错 对吧
Harrison Wells behind you, doesn't it?
但总有一天 这男人会背叛你
But one day, this man will turn on you...
就在一闪之间
in a flash...
即便你也来不及反应
and even you won't see it coming.
我只希望他能给你留个比我好的下场
I only hope that he leaves you in better shape than he left me.
如果你幸运的话 只是会死掉
If you're lucky, you'll only be dead.
因为每一天我都要忍♥受极大的痛苦
Because every day I have to live with the agonizing,
忍♥受耳中穿刺般的鸣叫
piercing screaming in my ears.
我差点忘了 我告诉你的宠物
I almost forgot... I told your pet
你那深藏的黑暗的秘密了 哈里森
I know your deep, dark secret, Harrison.
祝你能让他安然接受
Have fun letting him in on that one.
我想你们刚才肯定都在听
I assume you were all listening.
哈特利说的是真的
Well, Hartley was telling the truth.
我没有对你说实话
I have not been honest with you.
对你们都没有说
With any of you.
那加速器...
The accelerator...
哈特利曾经警告过我
Hartley warned me that there was indeed a chance
加速器确实有可能会爆♥炸♥
that the accelerator could explode.
他的数据并不是百分之百的确定
His data did not show 100% certainty,
只是会有风险 而且是非常大的风险
just that there was a risk, but it was a real risk.
尽管如此 我认为
And yet I made the decision
我们能够获得的价值...
that the reward...that...
我们能学到 能够达成的
everything we could learn and everything we could achieve,
那些事情...
that all of that...
已经远大于风险了
simply outweighed that risk.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
下一次你拿我们的生命
Then the next time you choose to put our lives,
以及其他我们所爱之人的生命
and the lives of the people that we love,
冒险的时候
at risk,
希望能提前通知一下
I'll expect a heads up.
在那场爆♥炸♥后 别人都离开了你的时候
After the explosion, when everyone else left you...
凯特琳和西斯科留在了你身旁
Caitlin and Cisco stood by you.
你欠他们的不只是一个道歉
You owe them more than an apology.
他们很快就会得愿以偿 毕竟哈特利
They might soon get more than that what with Hartley
非常想要把我送向往生
so intent on sending me to the next world.
你说什...
What are--
这不是弥补他们的方式
that wouldn't make it right with them.
你毁了他们的信任 我们的信任
You broke their trust. Our trust.
好啊 老大
Oh! Hi, chief.
-他们是这么叫你的吗 -不 不是
- Is that what people call you? - No. Not really.
听着 有目击者说闪电侠今天挫败了
Listen, eyewitnesses say that the Flash thwarted an attack
市中心的一起犯罪 去调查一下
downtown today. Look into it.
-好吧 -很好
- Yeah, sure. - Great.
梅森 你今天看起来更糟糕了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表