剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
and I am the fastest man alive.
我年幼时 看到自己的母亲
When I was a child, I saw my mother killed
-被令人难以置信的东西杀害 -快跑 巴里
- by something impossible. - Run, Barry, run!
我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱
My father went to prison for her murder.
但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信
Then an accident made me the impossible.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,
但我秘密地用自己的速度
but secretly, I use my speed
打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的人
to fight crime and find others like me.
终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手
And one day, I'll find who killed my mother...
-妈妈 -让我父亲沉冤得雪
- Mom! - And get justice for my father.
我就是 闪电侠
I am the Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on The Flash...
你在诺拉·艾伦被谋杀后开创了实验室
You opened your lab after Nora Allen's murder.
你能告诉我你之前在中城
Do you mind telling me what you were doing
是做什么的吗
in Central City before that?
我还以为我们只是两个男人
Here I thought we were just two guys
友好地喝一杯
having a friendly drink.
怎么了
What?
我只是注意到你不怎么笑
I just noticed you don't smile too much.
让你陷入昏迷的那场爆♥炸♥
The explosion that put you in a coma
也夺走了我的未婚夫
also killed my fiance.
罗尼
Ronnie!
他是位英雄
He was a hero.
我不希望他是英雄
I didn't want him to be a hero.
我只希望能和他白头到老
I wanted him to be my husband.
不要再找我了
Don't look for me again.
每个人心中都有一位英雄
Everyone has a hero,
有的是他们尊敬或者崇拜的人
someone they look up to or admire,
有的则是自己想成为的人
someone they just wish they could be.
相信英雄很容易
It's easy to believe in heroes.
难的是当英雄不再相信我们
What's hard is when our heroes stop believing in us.
巴里 前面很快就到路口了 快点
Oh, Barry, there's an intersection coming up. Hurry!
这应该能让他们慢下来
This should slow them down.
各位 往哪边走
Guys, which way?
-左边 -右边
- Left. - Right.
-右边 -左边
- Right. -Left.
等等 你们知道
Stop! You both hear you're
彼此说的是两个方向 对吧
telling me two different things, right?
巴里 听我说 仔细听好
Barry, listen up. Listen carefully.
按我说的去做
Here is what you're going to do.
皇后想要到桥那边
Now, the Queen is trying to make it to the bridge,
不过我有条捷径 等一下
but I have a shortcut... wait for it...
左转 左转
And left... left...
-右转 -我看见她了
- right... - I see her!
让她在到达弗里蒙特前往西走
Make her go west before Fremont.
-该怎么做 -我建议让她绕一下路
- Okay, how? - I'd recommend a detour.
国王正朝向州际公路的入口
Now, the King is headed for the entrance to the interstate.
什么入口
What entrance?
好小子
Atta boy.
将...
Check...
拿到钥匙了
Got the keys.
军
mate.
击个掌
Give me some!
效率很高啊 艾伦先生
Efficiently done, Mr. Allen.
-我们得拍张照 -我很确定条例一是
- We need a picture. - Pretty sure rule number one
有秘密身份的人不能穿着战袍
of having a secret identity is not taking pictures of yourself
不戴面具就拍照
in your super suit without a mask on.
拜托 求你了
Oh, come on, please!
绝不外传 只是为了记录一下
This is just for us. This is to document all this.
谁知道呢 或许以后的人们
Who knows? Maybe people in the future
会想知道这是怎么回事
will want to know how all this happened.
如果想要后人知道
All right, well, if you want the future to have
完整的故事 我们都得在照片里
the whole story, then, we all need to be in it.
能先让我化个妆吗
First, let me put on some makeup?
后人才不管你长什么样呢
The future does not care about your makeup.
好了
Okay.
咧嘴笑
Big smiles.
三 二 一
Three...two...one.
这算是自♥拍♥吗
Does that count as a selfie?
当然算
Absolutely.
厉害 照得真不错
Sick. Came out good.
谢谢你刚才指挥我
Thanks for talking me through things out there.
不客气
My pleasure.
干得漂亮
Well done.
我得承认 我有些激动 能做...
I have to say it was a bit of a rush feeling like a...
-一名英雄 -是的
- A hero. - Yeah.
你做得很好
You're pretty good at it.
你应该知道搬出去的意思就是
You do realize the whole point of moving out is
不再在家待了 对吧
not being at home anymore, right?
我忘了点东西
I forgot a few things.
又回来住感觉怎么样
So... how is it living back at the house?
巴仔
Bar?
宝贝 我做的意大利面
Babe... spaghetti a la me.
你真的不想留下吃晚饭吗
You sure you don't want to stay for dinner?
谢谢 不过艾迪刷了一整天的房♥子
Thanks, but Eddie is painting all day
我保证过我要帮他的
and I swore that I would help.
我真的会去帮他刷房♥子
Although, I'm really just going to do that thing
会把头发和鼻子上
where I get a little paint
都弄上油漆
on my hair and on my nose.
前两天 《中城新闻图报》的人
Someone from Central City Picture News called you
给你打过电♥话♥ 我把号♥码贴在冰箱上了
the other day... I left the number on the fridge.
什么 你当时怎么不告诉我
What? Why didn't you tell me?
别激动 我这不告诉你了
Chill! Just did.
我听说皇家同花顺帮的几个人
Hey, I heard that some members of the Royal Flush Gang
被抓进监狱了
are headed to prison.
这尖叫是好事还是坏事
Is that a good scream or a bad scream?
好事 天大的好事
Good! So good!
《中城新闻图报》雇我做记者了
I just got offered a job as a reporter at Central City Picture News.
-太棒了 -他们的主编是我博客的粉丝
- That's awesome! - The editor's a fan of my blog!
-太棒了 -我的天
- That is amazing. - Oh, my God!
天呐
Oh, God.
哈里森·威尔斯
Harrison Wells.
你好
Hello?
我们都知道你做了什么
We both know what you did.
是时候补偿吹笛人了
It's time to pay the Piper!
闪电侠
第一季 第十一集
进来吧
Come in.
乔 我要为这一切道歉
Look, Joe, I apologize for all of this.
这起案件太微不足道了
It just--it really feels like a case of so much for so little.
警方不用来的
The police should not have been called.
这一切发生之前我接到一个恶作剧电♥话♥
I got a prank call before all this happened.
感觉这不只是恶作剧啊 博士
This feels like more than just a prank, Doctor.
有人觉得我在去年的粒子加速器爆♥炸♥中
There are those who feel I did not suffer enough
遭受的痛苦还不够多
for the particle accelerator explosion of last year,
他们把想法付诸行动了
and some of them act on it.
威尔斯博士 你还好吗
Dr. Wells. Dr. Wells, are you okay?
斯♥诺♥博士 我没事 就是有点冷
Dr. Snow, I'm--I'm fine. A little chilly.
除此之外一切无恙 你好 西斯科
Otherwise, I'm fine. Hello, Cisco.
尽量把这里当成自己家吧
Make yourselves at home as best you can.
我要去预定下酒店
I'm gonna make a hotel reservation.
这地方酷爆了
This place is so sick.
你们怎么花了这么久
What took you guys so long?
我们迷路了
We got lost.
我们之前没来过这里
We've never been here before.
真的吗 从来都没来过
Really? Never?
他把私人生活分得比较清
He tends to keep his private life private.
两年前
[拉丁语]
A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi.
前有悬崖 后有恶狼
A precipice in front, and wolves behind.
换言之 进退两难
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表