剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你想怎么样 史纳特
What do you want, Snart?
枪 我想要能制热或制冷的
Guns. Heat and cold, to be precise.
你休想让我为你研制武器
There's no way I am making weapons for you.
想也别想
Never again.
米克
Mick.
我知道我会竭尽全力
I know I would do everything in my power
保护自己的家人
to protect my family.
问题是 你会吗
The question is, will you?
丹堤
Dante.
丹堤 保持冷静
Dante, just keep cool, okay?
-让我来搞定 -是吗
- Let me do my thing. - Oh, really?
怎么 你要用你的
And what? You're gonna save us
机械工程技术拯救我们俩吗
with your mechanical engineering skills?
目前看来 我的技能是唯一可以
Right now, my skills are the only things
让我们活命的东西
keeping us alive,
所以如果我是你的话 我就闭嘴
so if I were you, I would shut up.
你闭嘴
You shut up!
她在这啊
Ah! There she is.
我好想念这个宝贝
I missed this baby.
给你了 都弄好了 你会放了我们吗
Here it is. All finished. You gonna let us go now?
要知道 你给我做的第一把枪
You know, I took the first gun you made me apart
被我拆了几十次
dozens of times.
搞清楚它是怎么运转的
Learned how it ticked.
哪里应该有什么
What went where.
你以为可以篡改撞针
Thought you could tamper with the firing pin
而不被我发觉吗
without me noticing.
想得美 小子
Nice try, kid.
-对了 -兰尼
- Yes. - Lenny?
我的枪呢
Where's my gun?
女生也得保护自己
Girl's gotta defend herself.
再说了 为什么只有你们俩可以找乐子
Besides, why should you two have all the fun?
我妹妹需要一把枪
My sister needs a weapon.
跟她个性相匹配的
Something that suits her personality.
给我做把既漂亮又有伤害力的
Make me something pretty and toxic,
就跟我一样
like me.
喷金子的怎么样
How about something with gold?
金子
Gold.
一个加厚羊角甜甜圈
One incredibly heavy cronut
一杯美式咖啡 多加一份浓缩咖啡
and one Americano with an extra shot.
-正是你喜欢的 -正是我喜欢的
- Just the way you like it. - Just the way I like it.
是啊 我懂
Yeah, I know.
我懂你 爱瑞丝
I know you, Iris.
你怎么回事啊
So... what is going on with you?
表现得好像圣诞节提前来了一样
You're acting like Christmas came early.
是啊 不 是有点这样的感觉
Yeah, no, I guess it did, kind of.
爱瑞丝
Look, Iris...
我还是一直很想你
I still think about you all the time
我知道你也一直在想我
and I know you've been thinking about me too,
所以我们都别想了
so let's just stop thinking
行动起来吧
and start doing.
-巴里 -我知道
- Barry... - I know.
现在我们俩的时机都不好
I know that we both have awful timing,
但我们注定要
but we were meant to be--
巴里 你在说什么
Barry, what are you talking about?
你和我
You and me.
我们互相喜欢
We like each other.
巴里 我们已经谈过这个了
Barry, we've been over this.
行吗 我什么都没变
Okay? Nothing has changed for me.
不 已经变了
No, but it has.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我就是
I just...
我就是知道一些东西
I just know some stuff somehow.
我不知道 就像
I don't know, maybe it's like
超能力之类的 但是
ESP or something, but--
巴里
Barry.
我爱艾迪 懂吗
I love Eddie, okay?
抱歉 自圣诞节以来 我并未
I'm sorry, but nothing has changed for me
发生任何改变
since Christmas.
你不能总拿这个来问我
And you can't keep springing this on me.
好吗 你一直让我
Okay? It's not fair
当坏人来拒绝你
that you keep making me the bad guy
不公平
who keeps telling you no.
怎么了 不闪电进入了
What? No whoosh-in?
我需要走走
I needed the walk.
发生什么事了
What happened?
没什么
Nothing...
琳达 爱瑞丝
Linda...Iris...
其实我不想说
I don't want to talk about it, actually.
好吧
Okay.
你联♥系♥过西斯科吗
Have you talked to Cisco?
我一直在打他的手♥机♥
I've been trying him on his cell,
但他都没接
but he's not answering.
有点担心他
Kind of... worried about him.
他过了个糟糕的晚上
He had a rough night.
相信我 情况有好转
Trust me, it got better.
乔 怎么了
Hey, Joe. What's up?
史纳特回来了
Yeah, Snart's back.
等等 寒冷队长回来了
Wait, Cold is back?
是啊 有人看到他在桑蒂尼犯罪家族赌场
Yeah, he was spotted at the Santini crime family casino.
如果他在袭击桑蒂尼家族 我们就可以
If he's hitting the Santinis, we could be looking at
看到帮派战争开场了
the beginning of a mob war.
今天真是越来越精彩了 不是吗
Well, this day just keeps getting better, doesn't it?
你杀了我哥哥
You killed my brother.
你不该惹我的家人
You shouldn't have messed with my family.
这可真是有趣
That's funny.
我本打算说一样的话
I was gonna say the same thing about ours.
会闪光的
All that glitters...
这真恶心
This is sick.
是你想我们更常待在一起
Well, you wanted us to spend more time together.
我们还要再来多少回 史纳特
How many times are we gonna go through this, Snart?
直到最强者胜出为止
Until the best man wins!
放下枪
Drop the gun!
你我都知道你不会对她做什么
We both know you're not going to do anything to her.
随便介绍一下 这是我妹妹
Oh, by the way, meet my baby sister.
丽萨 这是闪电侠
Lisa, Flash.
闪电侠 这是丽萨
Flash, Lisa.
西斯科一直都在忙
Cisco has been very, very busy.
除非你想让我
Unless you want me to mail
寄一块他的冰冻碎片去他家
small, frozen pieces of him back to his family,
否则你最好放开她
I'd take your hands off her.
放他走 史纳特
Let him go, Snart.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
巴仔
Barr.
目击者称看到了闪电侠
Witnesses reported seeing The Flash.
他们说你当场抓住了史纳特
They said you had Snart dead to rights
但你放走了他
but you let him go?
为什么
Why?
西斯科
Cisco.
在史纳特和他妹妹手上
Snart and his sister have him.
不是吧
Oh, man.
好吧 回尖端科研实验室去
Okay. Get to S.T.A.R. Labs.
我会尽快去那
I'll get there when I can.
好
All right.
艾伦
Allen.
艾迪 我
Yeah, Eddie, I--
离爱瑞丝远点
Stay away from Iris.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
如果你们俩要吵架的话 出去吵
Hey, if you two have a beef, you take it outside.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 巴里
You know what the worst part is, Barry?
我以为我们是朋友
I thought you and I were friends.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表