剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
and I am the fastest man alive.
我年幼时 看到自己的母亲
When I was a child, I saw my mother killed
被令人难以置信的东西杀害
by something impossible.
快跑 巴里
Run, Barry, run!
我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱
My father went to prison for her murder.
但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信
Then an accident made me the impossible.
在外人看来
To the outside world,
我只是个普通的鉴证专员
I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,
但我秘密地用自己的速度 打击犯罪
but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime
寻找跟我一样的人
and find others like me.
终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手
And one day, I'll find who killed my mother...
-妈妈 -让我父亲沉冤得雪
- Mom! - And get justice for my father.
我就是 闪电侠
I am The Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on The Flash...
在加速器达到临界状态时
Ronnie was vaporized in the accelerator
罗尼被蒸发了
when it went critical.
罗尼还活着
Ronnie's alive.
我看到他了 西斯科
I saw him, Cisco.
火风暴
Firestorm.
我想跟你谈谈火风暴
I wanted to talk to you about Firestorm.
我们在第一步测试中
We had some rudimentary success
有了微小的成功
with our stage one testing.
-斯泰因教授 -马丁·斯泰因教授
- Professor Stein-- - Professor Martin Stein?
他是我们的组长
He was our team leader.
我知道那晚他究竟发生了什么事
I know what really happened to him that night.
在巨量能量中 看起来就像
In the mass of energy. Looks like--
-罗尼 -以及斯泰因教授
- Ronnie. - And Professor Stein.
暗物质把他们融为一体
The dark matter merged them together.
超级英雄要怎么为约会做准备呢
So how does a superhero get ready for a date?
跟其他人一样
Same as everybody else.
好了
All right.
每个人都跟你说做自己就行
Everyone tells you to just be yourself.
但自己到底是什么样的呢
But who is that really?
你再换一次 我就开枪打你了
If you change one more time, I'm gonna shoot you.
很准时
Punctual.
是啊 我朋友都这么叫我
Yeah, yeah, that is what my friends call me:
准时先生
Mr. Punctual.
这朵孤零零的花是给我的吗
Is that lonely-looking flower for me?
是不是很愚蠢
Is this dumb?
我本来想拿一整束的
I thought about getting a full bouquet,
但后来我觉得那很怪
but then I thought that was weird.
不会
No.
很棒
It's awesome.
好吧
All right.
不行了
Okay.
太棒了
Yes!
我赢了
Victory.
我跟你说了这些是中城最辣的炸玉米饼
I told you these were the spiciest tacos in Central City.
我以为你在唬我
Oh, I thought you were bluffing.
我从不唬人
I never bluff.
承认吧 我是麻辣之王
Just say it, I am the champion of all things spicy.
你是中城的麻辣之王
You are the spice champion of Central City.
这得用肥皂和水才能洗掉
Well, this requires soap and water.
-我马上回来 -好
- I'll be right back. - Mm-hmm.
布兰德路和保尔森路上的便利店
Robbery at the convenience store
发生了抢劫案
on Brand and Paulson.
不是吧 我在约会
Man, come on. Kind of on a date.
警♥察♥不能去处理吗
Can't the cops get this one?
好 但你明天看报纸时
Fine, but when you read in the paper tomorrow
会看到一个可怜的老太太被抢劫了
about that poor little old lady getting robbed...
你怎么知道是个老太太
How do you know it's a little old lady?
拜托 总是老太太
Please, it's always a little old lady.
好 好吧
Okay, all right.
不是可怜的老太太
No little old lady.
看你了 艾伦
Your move, Allen.
接下来干嘛
What's next?
你发生什么事了
So what's wrong with you?
为什么现在还没人把你钓走
Why hasn't someone snatched you up yet?
工作上的事 稍等一会
It's work. Just a sec.
你好
Hello.
我知道你在约会 但在52街和韦德路交口
I know you're on a date, but we got a jumper
有一起跳楼事件要处理
on 52nd and Waid.
先生 求你了 有这么多事值得你活着
Sir, please, you have everything to live for.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
你会让我再回到上面去吗
Are you gonna let me go back up there?
不会
No.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
这是怎么回事
What was that for?
看看我是不是还想再来一次约会
To see if I wanted a second date.
那你想吗
And?
让我再试一次
Let me see one more time.
绝对的
Definitely.
昆汀·奎尔
Quentin Quale.
有什么能帮你的吗 年轻人
Can I help you, young man?
好久没被别人这么叫过了
Haven't been called that in quite some time.
抱歉 我认识你吗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
我们一起上过学
We went to school together.
你是我的一个学生
You're one of my students.
不 是同学
No, classmates.
芝加哥大学 74级
University of Chicago, class of 74.
我们一起进行过反战抗♥议♥
We protested the war.
要爱不要战争 还记得吗
Make love, not napalm, remember?
我不知道这是不是什么恶作剧
Look, I don't know if this is some kind of practical joke--
我知道你弟弟的事
I know about your brother.
事实是 他自杀了
The truth is, he committed suicide.
你发现了尸体
You found the body.
我从没跟其他人说起过这个
I never told anyone about that.
你告诉过一个人
You told one person.
马丁
Martin?
我需要你帮助我
I need you to help me.
闪电侠
第一季 第十三集
兄弟 你就是打击罪犯机
Dude, you are a crime-fighting
兼美女捕获机
lady-slaying machine.
天呐 太酷了
Oh, God, it was so cool.
她太美了
She was so cool.
我们今晚要第二次约会
We're going on another date tonight.
今晚 真的吗
Tonight? Really?
你不担心会太快了吗
Aren't you worried about moving too fast?
不 什么意思
No. What do you mean?
只是第二次约会
It's a second date.
不不 我是说太快了 太急了
No, no, no, no, I meant going too fast, hurrying.
你很快
Look, I mean, you're fast,
这个快的话 那也会快的
but there's fast, and then there's fast.
我说得还不够隐晦吗
Am I being subtle enough?
-你没有 -西斯科说得对
- You're really not. - Cisco's right.
你血流加速 心跳加快
With your increased blood flow and increased heart rate,
理论上 你的速度会导致...
theoretically, your speed could cause you to...
你得去想想很多死去的小狗
You're gonna need to think about a lot of dead puppies.
一个狗舍那么多的
Like, we're talking a whole kennel.
或者想想打棒球
And baseball.
洗个冷水澡
Cold showers.
还有 修女
You know what? Nuns.
就是第二次约会而已
Okay. It is just a second date.
第二次约会 跟谁
A second date? With who?
跟琳达·帕克 那个体育记者
With Linda Park, the sports reporter.
你好
Hello?
太棒了
That's great.
琳达看起来人很好 你也很好
Linda seems great, and you're great.
所以 棒极了
So... great.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表