剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人
My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive.
我年幼时 看到自己的母亲
When I was a child, I saw my mother killed
被令人难以置信的东西杀害
by something impossible.
快跑 巴里
Run, Barry, run!
我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱
My father went to prison for her murder.
但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信
Then an accident made me the impossible.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,
但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪
but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime
寻找跟我一样的人
and find others like me.
终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手
And one day, I'll find who killed my mother...
妈妈
Mom!
让我父亲沉冤得雪
And get justice for my father.
我就是 闪电侠
I am The Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on The Flash...
爱瑞丝·韦斯特
Iris West.
艾迪
Eddie.
黄衣人带走了艾迪
The Man in Yellow, he took Eddie.
我保证会找到他的
I promise I'll find him, okay?
巴里
Barry.
想想你最好的朋友
Think about your best friend.
可能是你的妻子 你的父亲
It could be your wife, your father,
也许是某个和你一起长大的人
maybe someone you grew up with.
是那个你等不及要在一天结束后
It's the person you can't wait to talk to
与其谈心的人
at the end of the day.
那个知道你所有的秘密
The person who knows everything about you,
支持着你的人
who roots for you.
现在 想象你这最好的朋友有个秘密
Now imagine you discover your best friend has a secret.
不 不是一个
No, not a secret.
是一堆秘密
A universe of secrets.
你会正面和他对质吗
Would you confront him?
还是会保持沉默
Would you stay silent?
不管怎样 你知道一切都不会再如从前
Either way, you know nothing will ever be the same again.
中城警局
斯旺在哪
Where is Thawne?
他请假了
He took some personal time.
是啊 艾迪最近有很多事 队长
Yeah, Eddie's been going through some stuff, Captain.
谁的生活不是一堆事啊
Yeah, aren't we all?
这些金店劫匪调查的怎么样了
You got anything on these gold store robberies?
他们上周又抢了两家店
Perps hit up two more in the last week,
咱们却什么线索都没有
and we still got nothing.
我们正在办
We're working on it.
我们还在等实验室出结果
Just waiting on some final results from the lab.
好吧 加快速度
All right, well, pick up the pace.
然后看看能不能联♥系♥到闪电侠
And see if somebody can contact The Flash.
也许他能帮我们加快点速度
Maybe he can help speed things up.
你知道我是什么意思
You know what I mean.
快去吧
Get going.
-有线索吗 -没有
- Anything? - No.
我所有地方都找过了
I mean, I've looked everywhere.
继续找
Keep looking.
当然
Of course. Yeah.
我正要出去呢 有事吗
Uh, I'm heading out right now. What's up?
发生了一件事
Something happened.
我本不应该随便说的
And I'm not supposed to say anything,
但我实在是忍♥不住
but I couldn't keep quiet.
怎么了
What happened?
那个黄衣人
The Man in Yellow,
他从我面前抓走了艾迪
he took Eddie right in front of me.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不不 一点也不好
No, no. Not at all.
-不是 我 -闪电侠也在那
- No, I... - The Flash was there.
他让我回家 不要告诉任何人
He told me to go home and not to talk to anyone
因为他会解决这件事 但是他没有
because he would fix it, but he hasn't.
我认为警♥察♥应该出去搜寻艾迪
I think the police should be out there searching for Eddie.
不 爱瑞丝
No, Iris--
我父亲需要知道真♥相♥
My dad needs to know the truth.
我觉得闪电侠说得对
I think that The Flash is right.
乔和警♥察♥们 他们打不过
Joe and the cops, they're no match
那个黄衣人 爱瑞丝
for The Man in Yellow, Iris.
他们只会徒然受伤
They would just get hurt.
所以你觉得闪电侠现在正在外边
So you think The Flash is out there right now,
寻找艾迪呢吗
searching for Eddie?
我肯定他在尽一切努力找到他
I'm sure he's doing everything he can to find him.
是 不过我现在感觉
Yeah, well, I'm finding it pretty hard
很难信任闪电侠了
to trust The Flash right now.
那就信任我
Well, then, trust me.
好吗
Okay?
很抱歉发生了这一切 我...
Look, I'm so sorry about all of this. I...
一切都会好的
Everything is gonna be okay.
我得走了
I have to go.
趴下
Get down!
你准备留着这些威尔斯用来
You planning on keeping all those cameras
监视咱们的摄像头吗
Wells used to spy on us?
感觉背后发麻 你不觉得吗
That's kind of creepy, don't you think?
机械工程学第一守则 伙计
First rule of mechanical engineering, dude.
永远不要浪费好东西
Never waste good tech.
中城黄金储蓄所
中城黄金储蓄所遭到了攻击
Central City Gold Reserve's under attack.
黄金 那是辛格想让我们查的案子
Gold? That's the case Singh wants us on.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
今天这日子选的不好啊 伙计
You picked a bad day for this, pal.
怎么回事
What was that?
你的眼球运动很正常
Your eye movement is normal.
没有神经损伤的迹象
No signs of neurological damage.
你觉得那劫匪
Do you think the thief
会不会是个超能力者
might have been a meta-human
用神秘力量扰乱了你什么的
who put the whammie on you or something?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
当彩虹大盗影响我大脑的时候
When Rainbow Raider got in my head,
我能感觉到的只有愤怒
all I felt was anger.
但这不一样
But this was not that.
这个只有不断的恐惧
This was just overwhelming fear.
看起来你倒下的时候
Looks like when you went down,
那劫匪也混乱了
the thief got disoriented too.
也许我们都被扰乱了
Maybe we both got whammied.
那你也了解这感觉了
Then you know how it feels.
你好 巴里
Hi, Barry.
或者我该叫你闪电侠
Or should I say The Flash?
闪电侠 第一季二十一集
这是少数几次
This is one of the few times
我不想当巴里·艾伦的时刻之一
I would not want to be Barry Allen.
我好奇他会怎么说
I wonder what he's gonna say.
我们绝对不应该去偷听
We should absolutely not listen in.
这确实不关我们的事
It's none of our business.
但是闪电侠与我们有关
But The Flash is our business.
而爱瑞丝刚发现巴里是闪电侠
And Iris did just find out that Barry's The Flash.
所以联♥系♥起来
So by transitive property,
巴里和艾瑞丝就是我们的事了
Barry and Iris are our business.
我 等下 你是怎么发现的
I--Wait. How did you find out?
那晚我触到闪电侠时
When I touched The Flash the other night,
我感觉到了电流
I felt a jolt of electricity.
我唯一一次感觉到这种电流
The only other time I have ever felt anything like that
是事故后你昏迷时
was when you were in a coma after the accident.
真不敢相信我居然没能早点发现
I can't believe I didn't figure it out sooner.
我都想象不出你现在有多生气
I can only imagine how angry you are.
我不生气 巴里
I'm not angry, Barry.
只是很失望
I'm just disappointed.
好吧
Okay.
艾迪知道吗
Does Eddie know?
知道
Yes, he does.
所以他才被绑♥架♥吗
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表