剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你相当聪明 西斯科
You really are quite clever, Cisco.
有人说我是逆闪
Some would say I'm the reverse.
你相当聪明 西斯科
You're incredibly clever, Cisco.
这玩意儿怎么开啊
How do you turn this thing on?
西斯科 你没事吧
Cisco? You okay?
没事
Yeah.
最近没怎么睡好
I haven't been getting enough sleep...
西斯科 你得赶紧过来
Cisco, we need you up here.
杀人蜂又出现了
Killer bees are at it again.
联♥系♥巴里
Get a hold of Barry.
又出现了蜜蜂袭人事件 在福斯通科技
Another bee attack. Folston Tech.
我去联♥系♥乔
I'll see where Joe is.
-小心蜜蜂 -真的假的啊
- Bee careful. - For real?
这双关不太好 抱歉 请不要死
Bad pun. Sorry. Just don't die.
福斯通科技
我来晚了
I'm too late.
蜜蜂呢
Where are the bees?
不知道 没看到
I don't know. There's no sign of them.
找到了
Found them.
我怎么出去
How do I get out of here?
去东北方的那条岔道
Take the northeast crossway.
那是逃出大楼的最快路径
It's the quickest way out of the building.
伙计们 到处都是蜜蜂 我被包围了
Guys, they're everywhere. I'm surrounded.
巴里
Barry!
巴里
Barry.
他要心脏骤停了
He's going into cardiac arrest.
巴里 醒醒
Barry, stay with me.
西斯科·拉蒙
西斯科 摸不到巴里的脉搏了
Cisco! Barry doesn't have a pulse.
-离他远点 -什么 为什么
- Step away from him. - What? Why?
我们要给他做心脏起搏
We need to jumpstart his heart.
衣服里装有电击器
There's a defibrillator in the suit.
设定为360焦耳
Charge it to 360 joules.
电击倒数 三 二 一
Charging in three, two, one.
再来一次 400焦耳
Hit him again. 400 joules.
电击倒数 三 二 一
Charging in three, two, one.
巴里
Barry.
乔
Joe.
电击器也就这样了
That is it for the defibrillator.
完全烧焦了
It is completely fried.
你能活着就很幸运了 艾伦先生
You're lucky to be alive, Mr. Allen.
我说了让你不要死的
I was very specific that you not die.
她很在意这种事的
Yeah, that's a pretty big thing for her.
西斯科 怎么回事
Cisco, what happened out there?
我走的就是你指的路啊
I followed your directions exactly.
抱歉 是我指错路了
I'm sorry. I led you the wrong way.
我们记录的地形图
The schematics that we had,
没有及时更新
they... they weren't up to date.
没有及时更新
What, they weren't up to date?
什么意思
What do you mean?
以前从来没出过这样的事啊
That's never happened before.
怎么 你以为是西斯科故意害你吗
What, you think Cisco was trying to get you killed?
没有 他怎么会这么做
No. Why would he do that?
没道理啊
That doesn't make any sense.
我知道 所以才这么开个玩笑啊
I know. That's why I was joking.
巴里 我们的工作就是保护你
Barry, it's our job to protect you,
今天是我们的失误
and today, we failed,
这是个很好的提醒
but that'll just serve as a warning
让我们以后能更加警觉
for all of us to be more vigilant in the future.
好消息 蜂毒已经完全排除了
Good news -- the apitoxin is out of your body.
你的指标已经正常了
Your levels are back to normal.
太好了
Terrific.
雷 费利西蒂 晚餐要迟到了
Ray, Felicity. We're gonna be late for dinner.
你真觉得可以去吗 巴里
Are you sure that's wise, Barry?
你差点死掉啊
You just died.
要不今晚别出去吃了
Maybe you should order in tonight.
是啊 我们可以取消的
Yeah, we could totally cancel.
我没事 还活着 而且饿了
I'm fine. Alive. Hungry.
好吗 走吧
All right? Let's go.
他有点怪
That was weird.
就是啊 为什么不邀请我们一起去
Yeah. Why didn't we get invited to dinner?
谢谢
Thank you.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
爱瑞丝 瞧瞧你多美啊
Wow, Iris. Check you out.
费利西蒂
Hi, Felicity.
你好
Hello.
各位 这是雷·帕尔默
Guys, this is Ray Palmer.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Lovely to meet you.
-很高兴见到你 -巴里
- Nice to meet you. - Barry.
欢迎光临马西莫酒店
Bienvenue chez Massimo Restaurant.
帕尔默先生 您的桌子已经备好
Mr. Palmer, your table is ready.
太好了 走吧
Great. Shall we?
好的
Yes.
他是怎么在这里订到位子的
Hey, how did he get a reservation here?
我们订了几个月都没订上
We've been trying for months.
我不知道
I don't know.
你们的位置在这里 先生
Here's your table, sir.
我想环境安静一点会比较好
I thought it'd be nice if it was quiet,
所以就包下了整个餐厅
so I bought out the entire restaurant.
太过了吗
Too much?
有一点 宝贝
Just a tad, sweetie.
乔
Joe.
西斯科
Oh, Cisco.
正好省得我去尖端科研实验室找你了
You just saved me a trip to S.T.A.R. Labs.
我找到一些第二个死者的信息
I got some info on our second victim.
他叫比尔·卡莱尔
Name's Bill Carlisle.
福斯通科技最近聘请他
He was recently hired at Folston Tech
中城警局
加入他们的机器人技术部门
to beef up their Robotics Division.
机器人技术
Robotics?
跟第一个死者一样
That's just like the first victim.
真奇怪
That is weird.
你过来不是为了取资料的
That's not why you stopped by.
是的 我来是想跟你谈谈巴里
No, I wanted to talk to you about Barry.
好的
Okay.
他最近是不是有什么事
Is there something going on with him?
他没有告诉我们的事
Something he's not telling us?
你指什么
What do you mean?
他最近有点不太像他了
He hasn't really been himself lately.
我没听说有什么事啊
Not that I'm aware of.
好像他在为什么事而烦心
It's like something is just really bothering him.
我想他一门心思
Well, I think he's got his mind trained on
想着抓坏人吧 西斯科
catching the bad guys, Cisco.
他可能还在担心
And he's probably worried about
逆闪电会再次出现在他面前
when The Reverse-Flash is gonna show his face again.
我可与闪电侠不同
Oh, I'm not like The Flash at all.
可以说我们是相反的
Some would say I'm the reverse.
你没事吧
You okay?
是的 没事 我很好
Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm fine.
只是 我的头特别疼
It's just--I've got this crazy headache.
谢谢你的文件还有谈话
Thank you for the file and the talk.
你们俩是怎么认识的
So how did you two meet?
工作
Work.
其实
Well, actually,
我买♥♥下了费利西蒂所在的公♥司♥
I bought the company where Felicity was employed,
所以她被迫加入到我的帕尔默科技来
and so she was forced to join me at Palmer Tech.
没有他说得那么可怕
It's not as creepy as it sounds.
这么说你们俩一起工作是吗
So you two work closely together?
有趣
Interesting.
我想你们俩一定共同分享彼此的想法
I guess you guys share all of your thoughts
感受还有...
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表