剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人
My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive.
我年幼时 看到自己的母亲
When I was a child, I saw my mother killed
被令人难以置信的东西杀害
by something impossible.
快跑 巴里
Run, Barry, run!
我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱
My father went to prison for her murder.
但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信
Then an accident made me the impossible.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,
但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪
but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime
寻找跟我一样的人
and find others like me.
终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手
And one day, I'll find who killed my mother...
妈妈
Mom!
让我父亲沉冤得雪
And get justice for my father.
我就是 闪电侠
I am The Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on The Flash...
那晚我们在力场困住了逆闪电
The night we trapped The Reverse-Flash in the force field,
囚禁系统没理由会失败的
there's no reason that the containment system should have failed.
我一直在做同一个梦
I've been having these dreams.
梦里都发生了什么事
What happens in the dream?
威尔斯博士就是逆闪电
Dr. Wells is The Reverse-Flash,
而且他还杀了我
and he kills me.
如果这是威尔斯博士
If this is Dr. Wells,
那一直和我们合作的人是谁
then who have we been working for this whole time?
根本就是另外一个人
A completely different person.
天呐
Oh, my God.
搞什么啊
What the frack?
闪电侠失踪 消失于危机之中
"Flash missing. Vanishes in crisis."
在与逆闪电进行了一场大战之后
"After an epic street battle with The Reverse-Flash,
属于我们城市的红色极速者
"our city's very own Scarlet Speedster
消失在强光之中
disappeared in an explosion of light."
巴里 你看日期
Barry, look at the date.
2024年 四月二十五日
April 25th, 2024.
伙计们 当我圣诞节和逆闪电打斗时
Guys, when I fought The Reverse-Flash at Christmas,
他说我们会争斗数个世纪
he said that we'd be fighting for centuries.
等下 你不会真的认为这报道是属于...
Wait, you can't really think that this is from...
未来的
the future.
那就是说威尔斯博士 不管他是谁 也是
That would means Dr. Wells, or whoever he is, is also...
属于未来的
From the future.
不过要我说 我真的挺喜欢
I have to say, I'm really digging
这更亮红一些的衣服
the brighter red suit.
而且标志上边的白色
And the white on the symbol?
挺酷的
That's dope.
等一下
Wait a second.
如果说我们改变了你衣服的颜色
Suppose we now change the color on your suit.
会不会是因为我们从这照片中获得的启发
Will it be because we got the idea from this picture?
这也就是处在因果关系之中了
That would mean we're living in a causal nexus.
这个 这可真是让人迷糊
This--wow. This is so trippy.
像是 马蒂和宝丽来那种迷糊
Like, Marty and the Polaroid trippy.
最让人迷糊的还是署名栏
Not as trippy as the name on the byline.
作者 爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦
爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦
Iris West-Allen?
恭喜你
Mazel tov?
希伯来语
Hebrew.
犹太人的古语
Ancient language of the Jewish people.
那是什么玩意
What the hell was that?
有人在这里吗
Is someone here?
你好
Hello?
晚上好 巴里·艾伦
Good evening, Barry Allen.
-你知道我是谁 -当然
- You know who I am? - Of course.
巴里·艾伦 中城警局主管
Barry Allen, director of Central City Police,
犯罪现场调查科
CSI Division.
主管
Director?
我想你是升职了
I guess you get a promotion.
同时也是闪电侠
Also known as The Flash.
与其他成员一同创建了...
Founding member of--
你是谁
What are you?
我是吉迪恩
I am Gideon,
交互式人工意识
an interactive artificial consciousness.
人工智能
AI.
棒啊
Sick.
你认识威尔斯博士吗
You know Dr. Wells?
是的
Yes.
你知道他真正的身份吗
Do you know who he really is?
我不理解这个问题
I don't understand the question.
我是说 他在这干什么
I...I mean, what is he doing here?
他为什么要来这里
W-why did he come here?
为了杀死你
To kill you.
威尔斯进大楼了
Wells is in the building.
什么 你怎么知道的
What? How do you know that?
我在他轮椅上放了追踪器
I put a tracker on his wheelchair.
如果我们错怪了他 他真的瘫痪了
Which, if we're wrong about him and he is paralyzed,
我就要遭天谴了
I'm going to hell for that one.
他在表层控制室 快问问题
He's in the Cortex. Ask questions fast.
他为什么要杀死诺拉·艾伦
Why did he kill Nora Allen?
因为他很愤怒
Because he was angry.
怒什么
About what?
因为你逃跑了
That you escaped.
他在B层了 他正往这里赶来
He's on B level. He's coming this way.
他想从我这里得到什么
What does he want from me?
让你变成闪电侠
For you to be The Flash.
也许这就是为什么威尔斯让粒子加速器爆♥炸♥
Maybe that's why Wells let the particle accelerator explode,
这样你就可以成为闪电侠了
so that you could become The Flash.
为什么 我是说 这有什么好处
Why? I mean, for what reason?
伙计们 咱们得走了 他快到了
Guys, we got to go. He's almost here.
-快点 - 好吧
- Hurry. - All right.
等一下 等等
Wait a second. Wait.
如果这全息人告诉威尔斯我们来过怎么办
What if HAL over there tells Wells that we were in here?
那就太糟糕了
That would be bad.
如果我能进入它的操作系统
If I can get into its operating system,
也许我能禁用记忆核心
maybe I can disable its memory core.
吉迪恩 能告诉我们你的操作系统在哪吗
Gideon, can you show us where your operating system is?
没问题
Certainly.
好吧 没戏
Yeah. Nope.
这根本不可能
That's not gonna happen.
伙计们 他在走廊里了
Guys, he's in the corridor.
吉迪恩 你能不能 就
Gideon, could you just, like,
别告诉他我们来过
not tell him that we were here?
当然可以
Of course.
我会接受任何你给予我的命令
I will accept any command given to me by you.
-巴里 -快点
- Barry. - Come on.
-咱们得离开这里了 -等等
- We got to get out of here. - Wait, wait, wait.
为什么你会接受我的命令
Why would you accept my commands?
因为是你创造的我
Because you created me.
晚上好 吉迪恩
Good evening, Gideon.
晚上好 威尔斯博士
Good evening, Dr. Wells.
一切都正常吗
Is everything all right?
一切都正常
Everything is fine.
闪电侠
第一季 第二十集
有什么急事
What's the emergency?
没什么急事
Oh, no emergency.
我只是想
I just wanted to, you know,
和你谈谈
talk to you...
谢谢
Thanks.
不带爱瑞丝
Without Iris around
也没有巴里
or Barry around
或是西斯科 或是凯瑟琳
or Cisco around or Caitlin around.
所以换句话说就是 你想和我单独谈谈
So, in other words, you want to talk to me alone.
是什么事
What is it?
好吧
Right.
听我说
So listen.
所有发生的这一切
With everything going on--
调查威尔斯 知道巴里的身份
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表