剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
一个伟大而光荣的命运
A great and honorable destiny
在等待着你
awaits you now.
我只希望你在伟大的冒险旅程中
I only hope that as you're living your great adventure,
会记住是谁给了你那样的人生
that you remember who gave you that life.
而那是出于爱的给予
And that it was given out of love.
对不起 我听说这里是有足够能量
I'm sorry, but I'm told this is the only station
运行这些运算的唯一场所
with enough power to run these calculations.
如果制♥造♥出虫洞时有任何纰漏...
If we make the slightest error creating the wormhole--
不必再多说了
Say no more.
乔让我守在这里以备不时之需
Joe told me to stick around in case I was needed,
不过看起来我妨碍你们了
but it seems I'm only in the way.
每个人都会做出贡献的
Everyone has a contribution to make.
也许你还没有发现自己的潜能
Perhaps you just haven't discovered yours yet.
不 威尔斯博士向我讲述未来的时候
No, Dr. Wells made it pretty clear
已经说得很清楚了
when he told me about the future.
我并不重要
I don't matter.
就历史而言
As far as history's concerned,
我没拯救世界 也没有抱得美人归
I don't save the day or get the girl.
你相信他的话吗
And you believed him?
他有一张2024年的报纸
He had a newspaper from the year 2024.
我还有个写着"世上最好老板"的马克杯呢
And I have a mug that says "World's Best Boss."
我怀疑我的助教会质疑
I doubt my teaching assistant would testify
这句话的真实性
to its authenticity.
今天我们在处理大量
We're dealing with a lot of
重要的科学理念
big scientific ideas today.
但是你 斯旺先生
But you, Mr. Thawne,
可能是尖端科研实验室里
might be the most interesting thing here
最有趣的了
at S.T.A.R. Labs.
我吗
Me?
威尔斯博士穿越时空
What are the odds that Dr. Wells would travel back in time
和他的曾曾曾曾祖父在同一个城市
and get stuck in the exact same city
这样的几率会有多大呢
as his great-great-great-great-grandfather?
而且从事同一领域 在同一栋楼里
Working in the same profession, the same building?
他想回家的计划里意味着
And that part of his plan to get home would mean
他必须保留和保护你的人生
that he'd have to preserve and protect your life.
那就使你成为一件罕物
That makes you this rare thing
任何科学家都无法计划
that no scientist can plan for.
那是什么
Which is?
巧合
Coincidence.
巧合是不存在科学性的
There is no science to coincidence.
你是个反常现象
You, sir, are an anomaly.
可以说是一张万能牌
A wild card, as it were.
在这整件事里 你是唯一一个
You are the only person in this whole story
可以选择自己未来的人
who gets to choose his own future.
至少 我是这样认为的
At least, that's my opinion.
等等 不该是那样
Wait, that can't be right.
天呐
Oh, dear.
临界警告: 临界物质不稳定
我们遇到了一个问题
We have a problem.
什么问题
What?
计算有误 这样会有危险
The calculations. There is a danger.
我知道 我愿意冒这个险
I know. I'm ready to take the risk.
不 不只是你 所有人都会有危险
No, not just to you but to everyone.
威尔斯没有告诉我们全部实情
Wells didn't tell us everything.
巴里 就算你达到了精确的速度
Barry, even if you do reach the right speed,
和氢粒子碰撞时
colliding with the hydrogen particle,
爆♥炸♥可能会产生一个奇点
there is a chance that explosion could create a singularity.
什么是奇点
What's a singularity?
就是黑洞
It's a black hole.
我们可能会毁灭中城
We could destroy Central City.
这只是首当其冲的
For starters.
如果我们创造出奇点而无法控制的话
If we create a singularity here and then cannot control it,
我们可能会面临全球性的灾难
we could be looking at a global catastrophe.
拜拜 多谢你们的鱼
So long and thanks for all the fish.
“银河系漫游”五部曲之一
没错 是会有点危险
Well, sure, there's a bit of a risk.
我不会把可能造成
I would hardly refer to possibly causing
灭世灾难的事件称为"有点危险"
an extinction-level event as "A bit of a risk."
是啊 你的加速器简直
Yeah, and your accelerator's
和我高中开的破车一样靠谱
been about as reliable as the beater I drove in high school.
让我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
有多少超能力者
How many meta-humans--
有多少潜在危险
how many dangers--
是我们今年一起应对的
have we faced this year together?
还是说 你忘了是我
Or did you forget that was me
和你们肩并肩一起对付他们每一个的
fighting alongside each and every one of you?
这件事我策划了将近20年
I have been planning this for almost two decades.
它会成功的
It will work.
那我们怎么能保证不在中城的市中心
And how do we make sure we don't open a black hole
弄出一个黑洞来
in the middle of Central City?
一旦虫洞稳定下来
So, once the wormhole stabilizes,
巴里会有1分52秒的时间来改变过去
Barry will have 1 minute and 52 seconds to alter the past
并回到现在
and return to this time.
如果他能做到这个
If and when he does that,
你就同时关闭虫洞
you can close the wormhole,
然后我们就能从此过上幸福美满的生活
and we can all live happily ever after.
将近两分钟
Almost two minutes.
救诺拉的时间绰绰有余
More than enough time to save Nora.
但这时间却不够阻止你回家
But not enough time to stop you from going home?
每件事都是一个选择
Everything's a choice.
如果我迟了呢
And what if I'm late?
你不会迟的 我相信你 巴里
You won't be. I believe in you, Barry.
一直都是
Always have.
所以我猜问题就在于
So I guess the question is,
你的朋友和家人是否和我一样相信你
do your friends and family believe in you as much as I do?
所以
So,
如果我在和粒子碰撞的时候速度不够快
if I don't run fast enough to collide with the particle,
那我就化成灰了
then I'm dust,
而如果我跑得够快 但没能及时回来
and if I do run fast enough but I'm not back here in time,
那就会形成一个黑洞
then a black hole will form,
吞噬掉整个城市甚至全世界
swallow up the city and possibly the world.
你确定还想直视我的眼睛
You're sure you still want to look me in the eyes
告诉我这是上上策吗
and tell me this is for the best?
如果我说是 那一定是撒谎
I'd be lying if I told you I did.
事实上 我不 我不知道该怎么想
Truth is, I don't-- I don't know what to think.
我以为你是事事拿得准的人
I thought you were the sure one.
在我第一次做决定的时候
I was kind of banking on that
我还指望着这一点呢
when I made my decision the first time.
我是装出来的
I was faking it.
有时候家长会这么做的
Sometimes parents do that.
大部分情况 家长都这么做
Most of the time, parents do that.
听着 我当然害怕
Look, of course I'm scared.
但我不想让你因为担心我
But I didn't want you to not help your mother
而救不了你的妈妈
because you were worried about me.
我会一直为你担心的 乔
Well, I'll always worry about you, Joe,
就像你会一直为我担心一样
just like you'll always worry about me.
对不起 但你不能让我不担心
Sorry, but you can't stop that.
你觉得我能做到吗
Do you think I can do this?
你觉得我能救我妈妈吗
You think I can save my mom?
我是说 你觉得我够快吗
I mean, do you think I'm fast enough?
是的
Yes.
我知道你足够快
I know you are.
你知道 我一直
You know, I've--
我这一生都梦想着
I've dreamed my whole life about...
能够救她
saving her,
让我父亲重获自♥由♥ 但是
freeing my dad, and...
我从未想过我要为此失去另一个父亲
I never thought I'd have to lose another parent to do that.
巴里
Barry--
乔 这是真的 是真的
Joe, it's true. It's true.
我一直都只关注那一晚失去了的东西
I've always been so focused on everything
但同时我也得到了许多
that I lost that night, but I gained so much too.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表