剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我们找到蜂后了
Okay, so we found our queen bee.
布里·拉万 她是个机器人专家
Brie Larvan. She's a roboticist.
乔在跟进一条关于她现在住址的线索
Joe is running a trace on her current location,
但目前毫无头绪
but so far nothing.
好的
Good.
雷在哪儿
Where is Ray?
他在和西斯科弄他的战衣
Oh, he's working on his suit with Cisco.
我喜欢雷
I like Ray.
他看上去像个好人
He seems like he's a really good guy.
他是一个好男人
He is a good guy.
像西斯科一样
Just like Cisco.
还有凯特琳 好女人
And Caitlin. Girl.
这就是你叫我过来的原因吗
Is that why you called me here?
我知道你身处两难境地
I know that you're in a tricky situation,
但这时候你正需要朋友帮你撑腰
but that's when you need your friends to have your back.
如果你一味拒绝 他们怎么帮你
And how can they if you won't let them?
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
如果乔是对的
What if Joe is right,
我告诉他们之后 坏了事怎么办
and I tell them, and it backfires?
威尔斯不只是他们的上司 费利西蒂
Wells isn't just their boss, Felicity.
他是他们的导师 他们的英雄
He is their mentor, their hero.
我的英雄
My hero.
听着 这...
Look, it's...
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
当我刚认识奥利弗的时候
When I first met Oliver,
在我知道他是绿箭侠之前
before I knew he was The Arrow,
他会 他会让我帮忙做些很奇怪的事
he would--he would ask me to do weird things for him,
比如解密满是弹孔的电脑里的文件
like decrypt a bullet-ridden computer,
或者黑进什么公♥司♥
or hack some company.
而当我问他为什么的时候
And when I would ask him why,
他会编出一堆奇葩的理由
he would come up these ridiculous excuses.
我一直都知道他在说谎
And I always knew he was lying,
但我还是会帮他
but I would help him anyway.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我知道奥利弗是个心地善良的好人
Because I knew Oliver was a good person with a good heart.
而西斯科和凯特琳
And Cisco and Caitlin?
他们也一样
They're no different.
所以你今晚真的要留下过夜吗
So you're really staying here tonight?
今晚 明晚
Tonight. Tomorrow night.
大后天晚上
The night after that.
你觉得艾迪在背着我偷腥吗
Do you think that Eddie is cheating on me?
不 艾迪不是那种人
No. Eddie's not that kind of guy.
好吧 那我真不知道
Well, then I don't know what else
那他还能瞒我什么
he could be hiding from me.
爱瑞丝
Iris...
你还记得我们小时候
Remember when we were kids,
乔下班回家
and Joe would come home from work
脸上空洞的表情
with that blank expression on his face?
记得
Yeah.
那种魂不守舍的恍惚神情
The "Earth to Joe" Look.
我怎么忘得了
How could I forget?
我一直不明白那表情的含义
I never understood that look
直到我开始在中城警局上班
until I started workg for the CCPD.
去到犯罪现场 看到有人被谋杀
Showing up at crime scenes and seeing someone murdered--
这工作有时挺难做的
it can be ugly work.
而我很幸运
And I'm lucky.
我可以躲在科学的后面
I get to hide behind the science of it
只待在实验室里就可以
and just stay in my lab,
但艾迪
but Eddie,
他每天都跑在外面 置身黑暗之中
he's out there every day in the darkness.
我只是在想 也许
I just--I think that maybe
如果他不想跟你说他工作上的事
if he doesn't want to talk to you about his work,
很可能是因为他想让你处在光明中
it's probably because he wants to keep you in the light.
怎么了
What?
我只是觉得很惊讶
I'm just surprised.
你这么坦诚的帮我
You going out of your way like this
理解艾迪的立场
to help me see Eddie's point of view.
我的意思是
I mean...
艾迪可以让你开心
Eddie makes you happy.
我想要的就是你开心 爱瑞丝
All I ever want is for you to be happy, Iris.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
看成年男人玩玩具真是太有趣了
It is so fun to watch grown men play with their toys.
你真幸运
You're so lucky.
雷人好又机智还很帅
Ray is so nice and smart and hot.
就像在跟巴里恋爱
Yeah, it's kind of like I'm dating Barry
不过是用奥利弗的身体
but in Oliver's body.
你绝不能跟别人提起这话
A sentence you will never repeat to anyone.
我肯定会帮你保密的
Your secret's safe with me.
它肯定被重新激活了
It must have re-activated.
如果它是被远程控制的
And if it's being controlled wirelessly...
我就能追踪到信♥号♥♥源并且找出
I can trace its signal and figure out
它们要去哪
where it's trying to go.
水星实验室
-不 -天哪
- Oh, no. - Oh, boy.
怎么了
What?
蜂群飞向水星实验室了
The swarm is headed for Mercury Labs.
布里·拉万要去袭击蒂娜
Brie Larvan's going after Tina.
你好啊 麦吉博士
Hello, Dr. McGee.
是你打开窗户 还是我自己钻进去
You gonna open the window, or should I buzz myself in?
我们怎么阻止它们
How do we stop them?
她肯定是在某个地方
She's got to be remotely piloting
远程部署这些蜜蜂
those bees from somewhere.
我们得阻止这个戴眼镜的暴眼女
We need to stop this bug-eyed glasses woman.
还有她的迷你手下
And her mini bandits.
暴眼大盗
Bug-Eyed Bandit.
找到她了 她在一所废弃的温室里
Got her. She's in an abandoned greenhouse.
巴里 你去搞定布里
Barry, you have to take out Brie.
那是阻止这些微型无人机的唯一办法
It's the only way to stop these nano drones.
那麦吉博士呢
What about Dr. McGee?
你衣服里的电击器坏了
The defibrillator in your suit is broken.
你不能冒险去水星实验室
You cannot risk going near Mercury Labs.
蜜蜂不能穿透我的战衣
Bees can't penetrate my suit.
我去
I'll go.
我们还没检测过新动力系统
We haven't tested out the new power system yet.
我们现在检测
We'll do it now.
-我跟着去 -我开车
- I'm following you. - I'm driving.
我要吻你
And I'm kissing you.
威尔斯博士
Dr. Wells...
帕尔默会去保护蒂娜的 去吧
Mr. Palmer will protect Tina. Go.
你炒了我 毁掉了我多年的研究
You fired me, destroyed years of my research.
你夺走了我的一切
You took everything from me.
你所做的是错的
What you were doing was wrong.
你想伤害大家 而不是帮助大家
You wanted to harm people, not help them.
我做了我必须做的
I did what I had to do.
你是说毁掉我的人生吗
You mean ruin my life?
好
Sure.
现在我要做我必须做的
Now I'm doing what I have to do.
水星
找到她了
Found her.
费利西蒂 你能干扰它们的频率吗
Felicity, can you jam their frequency?
我已经试了 不过我应该可以把它们
I already tried, but I might be able to redirect them
引向一个新目标
onto a new target.
雷 准备好迎接来袭
Ray, get ready for incoming.
我们有解决的技术
We have the technology.
水星实验室
都结束了 布里
It's over, Brie.
我知道你想杀麦吉博士
I know you're trying to kill Dr. McGee.
你认为她背叛了你
You think that she betrayed you.
我能想象到这种感受
I can imagine how that feels.
你认为你能理解被背叛的刺痛吗
You think you understand the sting of betrayal?
我来给你展示一下被刺是什么感觉
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表