剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
This data -- it doesn't make any sense.
所有超级电容器
All the supercapacitors--
都在正常工作
they were all still fully charged.
黄衣人完全不可能
There's absolutely no reason that The Man in Yellow
逃脱的
should have escaped.
天呐
Oh, my God.
那只是个全息图
It was just a hologram.
他骗了我们
He tricked us.
你好 西斯科
Hello, Cisco.
天呐 威尔斯来了
Oh, God, Wells is here.
西斯科 这只是梦 他伤害不到你的
Cisco, it's just a dream. He can't hurt you.
你说的最好是对的
You better be right about that.
我叫艾尔伯德·斯旺
My name is Eobard Thawne.
艾尔伯德·斯旺
Eobard Thawne.
斯旺 和艾迪同姓吗
Thawne? Like Eddie Thawne?
你杀了诺拉·艾伦
You killed Nora Allen.
那并非我的本意
It was never my intention.
诺拉 我妈妈怎么了
Nora? What about my mom?
他承认了
He's confessing.
西斯科
Cisco?
他 他并不想杀她
He -- he didn't want to kill her.
是你 巴里
It was you, Barry.
他是想去杀你
He was trying to kill you.
他的血压已经200了 心跳147
His blood pressure's 200 and his heart rate is 147.
高级神经机能在停止作用
Guys, he's losing higher brain function.
西斯科 你不会有事的
Cisco, you're gonna be okay.
这只是个梦 你不会有事的
It's just a dream. You're gonna be okay.
我已经有点喜欢上你了 西斯科
I have grown quite fond of you, Cisco.
他的手 在振动
His hand-- it's vibrating.
他要杀我了
He's gonna kill me!
天呐 他会中风的
Oh, God. He's gonna have a stroke.
叫醒他
Get him out of there!
从很多方面
In many ways,
你带给了我一种
you've shown me what it's like...
救我
Help me.
快救救我
Help me, please!
有儿子的感觉
to have a son.
救我
Help me!
你没事
You're okay.
只是做梦而已 你没事
It was just a dream. You're okay.
天呐
Oh God.
感觉好真实
It felt so real.
-巴里 -我妈妈
- Barry? - My mom.
真的是我的错
This was my fault.
你好
Hello?
你在哪
Where are you?
巴里
Barry.
巴里 你在听吗
Barry, are you there?
威尔斯博士
Dr. Wells.
在 抱歉 在听
Yeah. It's--sorry, yeah.
这儿信♥号♥♥不好
It's--it's a bad connection right now.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我们在 怎么了 出什么事了
Uh, we're-- Why? What's going on?
火灾
A fire.
刚发生了一起超大火灾
A huge fire just erupted.
火灾 在哪
A fire? Where?
新布莱顿
New Brighton.
布拉德福德大厦高层
Bradford Tower High-Rise.
我知道那栋大厦
I know that building.
辛格队长的未婚夫在那上班
That's where Captain Singh's fiance works.
马上去
On my way.
赶快行动 快
Now move it! Go!
立起水管 快点
Get those hoses up. Move!
告诉调度中心有多少消防车就派多少过来
And tell dispatch we need as many tankers as this city has.
-哪一层楼 -二十一
- What floor? - 21st.
天呐 罗布在那上班
God. That's where Rob works.
拜托快点
Please hurry.
这里
Over here!
威尔斯博士 洒水装置
Dr. Wells, the sprinklers--
不能用
they're not working.
我知道了
I see that.
把所有人都救出去就行 巴里
Just get everyone out of there, Barry.
不 我不行 我不可能救得了所有人
No, I can't. I can't save them all.
威尔斯博士 拜托了 我要怎么做
Dr. Wells, please, what do I do?
你造出一台真空机
You create a vacuum.
超速度转动你的手臂
Rotate your arms at super-speed.
就会创造出一个导风漏斗
That'll create a wind funnel
能把房♥间里的空气都吸走
that will suck the air right out of the room.
情况更糟了
It's making it worse!
巴里 听我说
Barry, listen to me.
你的手臂得转得更快
You need to move your arms faster.
我相信你 巴里
I believe in you, Barry.
罗布
Rob.
没事了 没事了
I'm okay. It's okay.
我以为要失去你了
I thought I lost you.
艾伦先生
Mr. Allen.
今晚 在火灾中
Tonight, at the fire,
你在犹豫
I saw hesitation.
质疑自己
I saw you doubting yourself.
为什么
Why is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜是我害怕
Uh, I guess I was afraid
不能救出所有人
I couldn't save everyone.
好吧
Right.
巴里 如果说我们相处的这么长时间里
But if there is anything that I have learned
我从你身上发现了什么
in our time together, Barry,
那就是阻止你达成
it is that the only thing standing in the way of you
每一个你自己设定目标的障碍
achieving every goal that you set for yourself
就是你自己
is you.
你能变得多强 多快
There is no limit to how strong you will get
是没有上限的
or how fast you will go.
你所需的一切
Everything that you need,
你都有了
you already have.
谢谢你 威尔斯博士
Thank you, Dr. Wells.
你知道吗
You know,
没有你我无法完成这一切
I couldn't have done any of this without you.
没有你我也无法达成这一切
I feel the same way about you.
太奇怪了
It's so strange.
现在我看着他
I mean, I look at him now,
知道是他杀了我妈妈
and I know that he killed my mom
害我爸爸去坐牢
and he sent my dad to jail,
但是 有时候他是那么的好
but, I mean, sometimes he's just so kind
在那一刻里 我真的喜欢他
in the moment, I actually like him.
但你从来没有过
But you never did.
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
至少我们现在知道要怎么抓住他
Well, at least now we know how to trap him.
在西斯科的梦中 他承认了所有的事
In Cisco's dream, he confessed to everything.
如果我们能重现那样的场景
If we can just recreate those conditions,
他就会再次承认
he'll do it again.
巴仔
Man, Barr.
抓坏人 逼供
Taking down bad guys, pulling confessions.
我是警♥察♥
I'm the cop.
我才是应该做这些事的人
I'm the one that's supposed to be doing this.
如果我们要让他招认
Look, if we're gonna get him to confess,
就一定要找一个他真正信任的人
it has to be with someone that he truly trusts,
一个他会真正卸下防备的人
someone that he'll genuinely let his guard down with.
他把西斯科当儿子看
He thinks of Cisco as a son.
那我们就得更好地保护他
Well, then we need to do a better job protecting him
比我保护你更好才行
than I did protecting you.
我不明白你是什么意思
I'm not sure what that means.
巴里 这都是因为我
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表