剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
我们不会逃跑
We're not going to run for it.
肯定不会
We most certainly are not.
帕特鲁肯先生
Mr Petrukhin?
我就是
Yes, that's me.
你是个大忙人 帕特鲁肯先生 对吗
You're a busy man, Mr Petrukhin, aren't you?
你是哪位
And who might you be?
明早十点半
I want you to come to this address
你准时来这个地址
at 10.30 precisely tomorrow morning.
这次简单的约定
This is a simple arrangement
可能会...极其有益
which could be...extremely beneficial.
明早十点半 大概不行
10.30 tomorrow? I don't think so.
你也说了 我是个大忙人
As you said yourself, I'm a very busy man.
这个地址是什么
And what goes on at this address?
-是做什么的 -明天准时到
- What is it? - Well, be there tomorrow on the dot,
你就知道我是谁了
and then you'll find out who I am.
-邀请函 -在这里
- Invitation? - I've got it here.
恐怕它有点不成样子
It's a little battered, I'm afraid.
在车里我一直攥着它 它就变得那样了
It was in my hand in the car and it got like that.
一旦仪式开始 任何人都不许进
Once they've started, nobody is allowed in.
但我现在还没迟到 对吗
But I'm not late yet, am I?
你现在还没迟到 但几秒钟后
You're not late yet, but in a few seconds,
-你就迟到了 -那能让我进去吗
- you will be. - Can I pass, then,
这样我就不会迟到了
so I make sure I'm not late?
谢谢
Thank you.
我不能迟到 不能
I can't be late! I can't be.
-你来得太晚了 -我上车的时候出了点意外
- You are too late. - I had an accident getting into the car.
我等了好几个小时 这一点都不公平
I've been ready for hours. This isn't fair at all.
求你了 让我进去吧
Please, let me in.
求你了
Please.
我从来没求过人 但我现在算是在哀求了
I've never begged for anything, but I'm sort of begging now.
不可能的 小姐
It's not possible, miss.
我能偷偷看一眼吗
Can I have a peep?
就一小会儿
Just for a moment.
亚历珊德拉·菲兹威廉姆小姐
Miss Alexandra Fitzwilliam.
露辛达·诺顿-格林小姐
Miss Lucinda Norton-Greene.
乔治娜·温斯坦利小姐
Miss Georgina Winstanley.
怎么样
So, how was it?
就那样发生了
Well...it happened.
我参加了
I was there.
你见到女王了
You met the Queen?
见到了 妈妈
I met the Queen. Yes, Mum.
我觐见了女王
I was presented.
一切都好棒
It was all...exciting.
-她对你说什么了 -几乎没说 进行得太快
- What did she say to you? - Hardly anything - it was very quick,
就是跪在她面前之类的
just kneeling in front of her and all that.
-好 -屈膝不是跪
- Good! - Well, almost kneeling.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
现在你可以期待本季接下来的活动了
Now you can look forward to the rest of the season.
是啊
So I can.
小姐 别这样
Miss, please!
不 你们得让我进去
No, no! You've got to let me in.
我父母永远都不会原谅我的
My parents will never forgive me!
-求你 -不
- Please... - No!
陛下
Your Majesty!
陛下 我的鞋坏了
Your Majesty, my shoe broke.
陛下 我的鞋坏了
Your Majesty, my shoe broke!
不 不
No! No!
陛下 不
Your Majesty! No!
我只迟到了一小会儿
I was only a little late!
您得理解 我的鞋坏了
You have to understand, my shoe broke!
谢天谢地那种情况没发生
Thank God that didn't happen!
普劳德夫特人寿保险
威尔伯福斯旅行社
罗纳德森仓储
福斯特和甘恩会计所
麦克法兰投资公♥司♥
请进
Come in.
请直接进去吧 帕特鲁肯先生
Go straight through, Mr Petrukhin.
欢迎 帕特鲁肯先生 刚好十点半
Welcome, Mr Petrukhin. It is exactly 10.30.
开了个好头
That's a good start.
请坐 感谢前来
Please, have a seat. Thank you for coming.
你是麦克法兰先生吗
Are you Mr Macfarlane?
不是 我姓菲尔德 这位是丹宁先生
No, I'm Mr Field, this is Mr Denning.
没有所谓的麦克法兰先生
There is no Mr Macfarlane.
-他死了吗 -他不存在
- Is he dead? - He doesn't exist.
他从来没存在过
He never existed.
我们为政♥府♥工作 帕特鲁肯先生
We work for the government, Mr Petrukhin.
-这样啊 -因为我们某些工作的敏感性
- I see. - A little subterfuge is necessary
我们必须做点伪装
because of the sensitivity of some of our work.
所以有这么多办公室
Hence these offices.
你觉得家具怎么样
How do you like the furniture?
都是我们刚刚在理想家居展上购置的
We bought it all very recently at the Ideal Home Exhibition.
都是最新潮的
Very up-to-the-minute.
我们做的事也是最新的
Exactly, which is what we're about.
你们究竟为什么想见我
Why on earth do you want to see me?
我们想见你 帕特鲁肯先生
We want to see you, Mr Petrukhin,
因为我们对你的员工呼叫器非常感兴趣
because we're very interested in your staff locator.
非常感兴趣
Very interested indeed.
我们觉得 它对我们大有用处
We think it may have possibilities for us.
比如说
That it might be useful
在某些政♥府♥办公楼里
in certain government buildings, for instance.
特别是 各种军事机构
In particular, various military establishments
以及高安全级别场所
and high-security sites.
你明白吗 帕特鲁肯先生
Does that make sense to you, Mr Petrukhin?
明白 当然了
It does, yes, most certainly.
要是你真是自称的那种身份 我需要看到证据
If you really are who you say you are - I will need to see proof.
我还得亲自到那些场所
And I will need to visit the sites personally.
不 还没到那一步
No, no, we're not there yet.
我们得先见见你 看看你能否让我们满意
We first had to meet you to satisfy ourselves
你能不能对这件事能守口如瓶
that you can keep this information completely confidential.
我得告诉我的同事 考特尼·约翰逊先生
I'll need to tell my colleague, Mr Courtney Johnson, of course.
-我们一起安装... -你谁都不能告诉
- We work together installing... - You will tell no-one.
谁都不能
No-one?
任何人都不能 你能做到吗
Absolutely no-one. Do you think you can do that?
要是真有这个必要
Well, if that's really necessary,
那我当然能做到
then of course I can do that.
真的吗 帕特鲁肯先生
Really, Mr Petrukhin?
你不会说 "你们绝对猜不到发生了什么
You're not going to say, "You'll never guess what happened -
我走到哪 这辆黑色的车就紧跟到哪
"I was followed everywhere by this black car
这五个男人下了车
"and these five men get out
向我走来 一副要杀了我的架势
"and walk towards me like they're going to kill me,
他们让我到麦克法兰投资公♥司♥报到
"and then they tell me to report to Macfarlane Investments,
结果这个地方根本不存在
"that turns out not to even exist.
而是一个秘密政♥府♥组织 有着奇怪的办公室
"Instead it's a secret government organisation in strange offices
里面全是时髦家具"
"filled with modern furniture"?
你不会跟任何人这么说吧
You wouldn't tell anybody that?
因为如果换成我遇到这种事 我肯定会的
Because if it happened to me, I know I would.
我肯定会告诉别人的
I would have to tell someone.
但我不会的
But I won't.
你来了 请坐 来看看这个
There you are! Please, have a seat and see this.
你收到我会顺路拜访的消息了
You got my message that I would be dropping by?
当然了
Of course.
这几位女士牺牲了一点午休时间
These ladies gave up a little of their lunch break
看看这款仪器能不能帮她们听见音乐
to see if this apparatus can help them hear the music.
我想知道 我们能否开♥发♥出一款
I want to see if we can develop a hearing aid
足够强大的助听器
that's strong enough
能让她们不止听见声音的震动
so that they can hear more than just the vibrations of the sound.
我们能把火箭送入太空
We can send a rocket into space
不久后也许还送人上月球
and maybe soon a man to the moon,
我们应该也能让所有人听见 对吧
so we should be able to make everybody hear, shouldn't we?
这是个开端
Well, it's a start.
当然了
It most certainly is.
她们说成功了
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表