剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
我都忘了是周六了
I'd forgotten it was Saturday.
有人在办婚礼
Someone's getting married.
干这事的人 不会回来了 对吧
They're not coming back, are they? The people who did this.
他们今天是不会回来了
They won't come back today, no.
你报♥警♥了吗
Have you called the police?
警局的人已经在路上了
Well, the department are on their way.
随时都会到
They'll be here any moment.
只是死了一条狗而已
It's only a dog that died.
算不上什么紧急事件
Hardly an emergency.
是谁干的 菲尔德先生
Who did this, Mr Field?
跟我来
Come with me.
很好 你的照片还在
Yes, you're still here.
我想着你可能会想要其中一些照片
I thought you might want to have some of them.
所以我打算最后再收拾这间屋子
So I'm going to pack up this room last.
你想知道谁该为这事负责吗
You want to know who's responsible?
所有这些人吗
What, all of them?
很快就知道了
We'll see.
这个叫大卫的年轻人 实际上是我儿子安东尼
This young man, David, is in fact my son, Anthony.
但他说他不是 女士
But he says he's not, madam.
的确长得很像 我能看出来
There is a resemblance, of course. I can see that.
我承认我昨天没意识到这点
And I didn't realise that yesterday, I admit.
但这个年轻人叫大卫·哈里斯
But this young man is David Harris.
他在这里工作三年了
He's worked here for three years.
他不是你儿子 夫人
He's not your son, madam.
安东尼
Anthony?
天呐
Oh, my God!
真是安东尼
It is Anthony!
安东尼 孩子 你终于回来了
Anthony, my boy! You're back with us!
这是我丈夫
This is my husband.
不必惊慌
There's nothing to be alarmed about.
我是理查德·肖 是国会议员
I'm Richard Shaw, I'm a Member of Parliament.
我不是这两个人的儿子
I'm not these people's son.
-我不是 -各位 别担心
- I'm not! - Don't worry, everybody.
拜托 我们会照顾好他的
Please, we will take care of him.
-你干什么 -跟我走
- What are you doing? - Come on.
-不 放开我 -别那样对他
- No, get your hands off me! - Don't treat him like that!
我不认识这些人 我根本不是他们的儿子
I don't know these people. I'm not their son, I'm not.
这些人到底是谁 他们为什么来这里
Who on earth are these men and why are they here?
我不想冒再次失去他的风险
I don't want us to risk losing him again.
我想着一定要带帮手来
I thought I had to bring support.
我信任了你 你也向我保证过了
I trusted you, you promised me!
-等我们回家就好了 -我不是他们的儿子
- It'll be all right when we get home. - I'm not their son!
-帮帮我 -没事的
- Help me! - It's all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
把门关上吧
Shut the door, please.
只有一个杯子
There's only one glass.
给萨缪尔吧
Give it to Samuel.
我就着瓶子喝
I'll have the flask.
罗伯特 你没事吧
Robert, are you OK?
我待会儿就好了
I'll be fine in a moment.
帕特鲁肯先生 我觉得你有权知晓
I think, Mr Petrukhin, you have a right to know
我们对这些人所做的一切
everything we do about these people.
也差不多是时候了
About bloody time.
我们会确保你的房♥子是安全的
And we'll make sure that your house is safe
这样明天你就可以把你的家人带回去了
so tomorrow you can bring your family back there.
但首先我想知道你愿不愿意去我的俱乐部做客
But first I'd be delighted if you'd be my guest at my club.
不过 当然了
Although, of course,
如果你不想再帮我们 我也理解
I'd understand if you don't want to help us any more.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
我想尽我的一切所能阻止他们
I want to do everything I can to stop them.
进屋吧 我的孩子
Come in. Come in, my boy.
安东尼
Anthony.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我不是他
I'm not him.
我不是安东尼
I'm not Anthony.
仔细看看吧
Have a good look round.
尽快想起来一切
Remind yourself of everything.
来吧
Come.
你一定想念这些了
You must have missed all this.
我知道你不信我
I know you don't believe me.
现在是我第一次见到这个花♥园♥
I'm seeing this garden for the very first time.
这些都是你的画作 安东尼
Here are all your drawings and paintings, Anthony.
大卫 我还是叫你大卫吧
Oh, David - I will call you David.
这些都不是我画的
I didn't do any of these.
请认真听我说
Please listen to this.
我真不是你儿子
I am not your son.
你觉得他是真不记得了吗
Do you think he really doesn't remember?
还是装出来的
Or is it just playacting?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
可能是尚在震惊中吧
It's just the shock, I think.
他在离开期间 变成了另一个人
He's become somebody else while he was away.
他会恢复原来的样子的
He'll come back to us.
他真的希望我们叫他大卫吗
Does he really want us to call him David?
是的
Yes.
但不会一直这样的
But it won't last.
理查德 现在不需要这些人了吧
Richard, we don't need all these men now, do we, surely?
这只是暂时的安排
Just for the moment,
等我们确定媒体没嗅到消息就撤走
till we're certain the press haven't got hold of it.
他们不会就是撕毁我的海报的人吧
They aren't the people who tore down my posters, are they?
他们为什么要干这种事
Why would they have done that?
阻止我们这个家的事被外人知晓
To stop any publicity about the family.
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
他们很快就会走的 我保证
And they'll be gone very soon, I promise.
我们只需要再守护几天的隐私 亲爱的
We just need to guard our privacy for a few more days, darling.
但最多只能是几天
But only for a few days.
他不是囚犯
And he's not going to be a prisoner,
他不能被关起来
he's not going to be locked in.
他回来了 我心里真高兴 理查德
I feel such joy that he's here, Richard.
我不希望有任何事来破坏这份喜悦
I don't want anything to spoil that.
理查德森先生
Mr Richardson.
那个犹太人又回来了
The Jew's back.
真是天才的发明
An ingenious invention.
现在情况是这样的 帕特鲁肯先生
So, this is the situation, Mr Petrukhin.
我们不能因为一个人的想法
One can't go after people for what they're thinking,
或是可能在幻想去做的事 就逮捕人
for what they may be imagining doing.
尤其是他们的真实想法可能披着伪装的外衣
Especially when what they really think may be disguised
比如看上去清白无辜的关于维多利时期建筑的讲座
by innocent-looking lectures on Victorian buildings.
阴谋是很难证明的
Conspiracies are hard to prove.
已经有两个人被杀害了
Two people have been killed already,
更别提今天发生的事
not to mention what happened today.
-显然... -一个英国皇家空军人员在机场发狂了
- Surely... - An RAF man went berserk on an airfield.
他坚称这完全是个人行为
He maintains he was acting completely on his own
并且他患有精神疾病
and that he is mentally ill.
至于今天 一条狗在盗窃事件中死亡了
And as for today, well, a dog died during a burglary.
帕特鲁肯先生 我们目前只知道
So this is what we know, Mr Petrukhin.
有一群对政♥府♥心怀不满的人
There is a cabal of disaffected people,
一些曾经的大人物
a coalition between once important man
现在觉得自己被边缘化了
who now feel themselves sidelined,
和一些我麾下的人员联合起来了
and a few members of my own service,
比如军情五处和六处的一些不服从的人员
rogue officers from MI5 and MI6,
他们觉得遭到了俄♥国♥人的大规模侵入
who feel that there's massive Russian penetration,
不仅是在情报机关
not just in the Secret Service...
也包括在外♥交♥部♥ 以及政♥府♥核心部门
But in the Foreign Office. And at the heart of government.
这些人下定决心要采取措施获取权力
These people are determined to take action to gain power
将他们自己人安插到重要位置
and put their own man in place.
他们认为理查德·肖就是完美人选
And they think they've found their perfect candidate in Richard Shaw.
他具有可塑性 很有魅力
He's malleable, a charming chap
在公众当中极度受欢迎
and extremely popular with the public.
为了实现这点 他们准备使用武力
And to do this, they're prepared to use force.
这样他们就能改变未来了
So that they can alter the future
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表