剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
So, now, here goes.
我召唤斯莫尔医生
I summon Dr Small.
他立即就会回来
And he will return to us immediately.
注意 没有刺耳的铃♥声♥
Notice - no hysterical bells ringing,
没有喇叭声大作
no Tannoys shouting,
"7号♥病房♥有紧急情况 紧急情况"
"Emergency! Emergency in Ward 7!"
所有病人都会被打扰
All the patients getting disturbed.
寂静无声
Total silence.
斯莫尔先生正向我们跑来
Ah! Dr Small is running towards us.
不 搞错了
No, no! False alarm!
下一个就是斯莫尔医生
The next one will be Dr Small.
抱歉
Sorry!
记得吗 我叫他藏好一点
I told him to hide himself well, remember.
我还在数数 快数到85了
I'm still counting. I'm about to get to 85!
他来了
Ah, here he comes!
斯莫尔医生来了
Dr Small is here.
做得好 斯莫尔医生
Well done, Dr Small!
我在小教堂里
I was in the chapel.
然后定♥位♥器♥响了 真的响了
And it went off, it really did go off!
好了 病人在哪呢
Now, where's the patient?
你说会不会有人...借走了一个
Do you think anyone has...borrowed one?
你是指偷走吧 不
Stolen one, you mean? No.
我数过了 都在这里 没人拿走
I've counted - they're all here, no-one's got one.
如果演示后 他们还是不想要
Well, if they don't want it after that,
那他们以后也不会想要的
they're never, ever going to want it.
我们已经证明了 医院每个角落都管用
We've shown it works all over the bloody hospital!
没错 我很期待明早接到第一批订单
Yes. I look forward to the first orders tomorrow morning.
怎么了 考特尼
What's the matter, Courtney?
如多琳所说 他们无法否认证据
As Doreen says, they can't deny the evidence.
也许吧 我希望那些顾问不会很难搞
Maybe. I just hope the consultants aren't going to be difficult.
不会觉得自己像行李员和仆人
Won't think they're being summoned like bellboys or servants
被口袋里这哔哔作响的玩意召唤
by this thing bleeping in their pocket.
他们不会那么想的 真的不会
They won't think that. They really can't.
他们不可能这么蠢
They can't be that stupid.
我这就来 多琳
I'm just coming, Doreen.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
不管你是谁
Well, whoever you are,
你最好汇报说这场演示会非常成功
you better report that it was a bloody good demonstration.
挺直
Straight!
尽量挺直
Straight as you can.
如果可能的话 我想避免使用
I wanted to avoid, if at all possible,
"放本书在头上"的可怕方法
the appalling books-on-the-head method.
所以如果你们不想在头上放本字典
So if you don't want to be balancing dictionaries on your heads,
就挺直身板
then straight.
帕特鲁肯小姐
Miss Petrukhin?
你无法离开这里吗
Can't you bring yourself to leave the building?
还是你在等着见我
Or are you waiting to see me?
不 我只是在想事情 抱歉
Oh, no, I was just thinking. I'm sorry.
我不是在等着见你 哈利戴老师
I wasn't waiting to see you, Mr Halliday.
-你确定吗 -我确定
- Are you sure? - I am sure.
我不想冒跟人说话的风险 我现在心情不好
I don't want to risk talking to anybody, not in the mood I'm in.
我可能会说出不可原谅的话
I might say something unforgivable.
比如什么
Like what?
说句不可原谅的话来听听
Say something unforgivable.
比如 叫一个成年女人去上礼仪课
Like, it's idiotic for a grown woman to be in a class
学习如何走路 如何坐下
where she's being taught how to walk
这太愚蠢了
and how to sit, for goodness' sake!
还有那个至关重要的
And then there's the really, really vital thing -
怎样行屈膝礼又不能过低
how to do a curtsey that's not too low.
当然了 我每晚回家
And I have of course to practise my vowels
还得练习元音发音
when I get home every evening,
就为了能去该死的王宫
just so I can go to the bloody Palace
对女王说"谢谢您 陛下"
and say "Thank you, Your Majesty" to the Queen!
你确定你必须得去吗
You're sure you have to do it?
是的 为了我父母
Yes. For my parents.
这是我生来就有的权利
It's my birthright.
你可以说我给了你低分
You could say I've given you a bad report.
不行 我爸以为我的老师是莱德劳小姐
I can't. My father thinks I'm in Miss Laidlaw's class.
我向你保证 如果你去上几分钟她的课
Well, I can promise you, if I get you a few minutes with her,
她绝对会给你低分
she will definitely give you a bad report.
也许那真值得一试
Maybe that is worth a try!
我在课上得了差评
I've got a bad report and
我会当场出丑
I'm going to make a spectacle of myself.
我只需这样跟他说 不是吗
I just have to tell him that, don't I?
我现在就可以去找他
I can do it right now.
谢谢你
Thank you!
我来找我的父亲 非常感谢
I'm looking for my father. Thank you so much.
我应该解释一下 我刚刚在上礼仪课
I ought to explain, I've just been to etiquette class,
所以穿成这个样子
that's why I'm dressed like this.
我很抱歉 我忘记了你们的情况
Oh, I'm so sorry, of course, I forgot.
我是说 我刚刚在上礼仪课
I was saying, I've just been to etiquette class,
所以我是这副模样
that's why I'm looking like this!
我很快要进宫参加活动
I'm going to this occasion soon at the Palace,
去白金汉宫 我担心得不得了
Buckingham Palace, and I'm dreading it.
亲爱的 好意外啊
My dear, what a surprise!
我知道是很意外 爸爸
It is a surprise, I know, Dad.
你碰上了我正在盯着电♥话♥
You catch me staring at the phone -
这完全是个坏主意 因为盯着它也不会响
a thoroughly bad idea, because it never makes it ring.
埃丝特在说进宫多有意思啊
Esther is saying how interesting it would be to go to the Palace.
很高兴见到你 亲爱的
It's delightful to see you, of course, my dear,
但你为什么来这里呢
but why are you here?
我来只是要说
I just came to say...
我只是想说
I just wanted to say...
那场产品展示会顺利吗
How did the big demonstration go?
你穿成这样 一下课就过来 就为了问我吗
You came straight from class dressed like that to ask me?
谢谢你 亲爱的 进行得非常棒
Thank you, my dear. It went marvellously.
马上会获得第一批订单
The first orders are about to come through.
同时我还有一个很好的消息
And I have some splendid news in the meantime.
肖太太 你记得的
Mrs Shaw - you remember,
我们在赛马场见到的那位女士
the lady we met at the races -
邀请我们一家去吃午餐
has invited us all to lunch.
我们期中假的时候去 这样萨沙也可以一起
We'll be going at half-term so that Sasha can be there.
你为什么这么紧张 你以前见过他们的
Why are you so nervous? You've met them before.
是的 但这次不同 是一个大型家庭聚会
Yes, but this is different. This is a big house party.
不不不 她说这次只有我们
No, no, no, she said it was just going to be us.
没什么可担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
你们好 你们非常守时
Hello. You're wonderfully punctual.
看 帕特鲁肯一家人来了
Look, all the Petrukhins are here!
是的 我看见了
Yes, so I see.
你会高兴知道我现在什么都能听见了
You'll be pleased to know I can hear everything at the moment.
非常棒
Excellent.
我从我们的酒窖带来了这瓶酒
Ah, and I brought this bottle of wine from our cellar.
说是酒窖 其实就是个橱柜
Well, it's more of a cupboard, really, than a cellar.
谢谢 你太客气了
Thank you. You really shouldn't have.
这是一瓶很少有的佳酿
Well, it's quite a rare vintage.
我想你任何酒商那里都找不到
I'm not sure you'd find it in any wine merchant's -
尤其在附近
not around here, certainly.
亚瑟会非常喜欢的
Arthur will really appreciate this.
我们正在等亚瑟 他随时会到
We're expecting Arthur any moment.
沃林顿勋爵
Lord Wallington.
另外的客人只有他 他是我们的亲密好友
He's the only other guest, he's a close friend.
沃林顿勋爵 真的吗 老天啊
Lord Wallington? Really? Goodness.
你说"老天啊"是什么意思
Why do you say "Goodness" like that?
他的名字如雷贯耳
Well, he's quite a famous name!
他是位重要人物 国王和君主们的顾问
He's an important man. Counsellor to kings and emperors.
也是美国总统的顾问
American presidents, too.
没错
Of course.
不用担心 他很讨人喜欢
Don't worry - he's a charming fellow, really.
还好我带了酒
Lucky I brought my bottle!
你好
Hello!
我最爱的房♥子和我最爱的人们
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表