剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
全址大约比我们给高层做演示那次
The full site is about eight times larger than the portion
大八倍
we did in the demonstration for the top brass.
要想覆盖这么大的范围
To cover that distance,
我们必须拿出我们试过的
we have to have the strongest transmission signal
最强的传输信♥号♥♥
we've ever attempted.
在这里和这里都要装上信♥号♥♥发射器
We have to place the transmitters here and here.
-这里很可能也得装一个 -好 考特尼
- And probably here too... - Yes, Courtney.
但最重要的是
But the most important thing is this -
我们得以最快速度装完
we have to get the job done as fast as we can,
然后赶紧抽身
and then get the hell out of there.
然后再找一些新客户
And then find ourselves some new clients.
我有事要告诉你 理查德
I have something to tell you, Richard.
我是不是该取掉助听器 好让你们当我不在
Shall I take out my hearing aid, so you can pretend I'm not here?
不 我想让你听到 玛丽
No, I want you to listen to this, Mary.
安东尼的朋友保罗·莱德布里
I was given a possible address for Anthony
给了我一个地址 可能是他的
by his friend Paul Ledbury.
是吗 这是什么时候的事
You were? When was this?
你没告诉过我
You never told me!
几周以前
A couple of weeks ago.
我去了那个地址 他不在
I went to the address. He wasn't there
也没人能告诉我什么
and no-one was able to tell me anything.
但我在街上贴了海报
But I had posters put up in the street.
海报
Posters?
-你贴了海报 -对
- You put posters up? - Yes.
有人把它们全撕了
And someone had them all torn down.
真的吗
Did they indeed?
谁会那么做 那条街上的住户吗
And who would do that? Was it people in the street?
我不知道 斯皮尔曼先生在查
I don't know. Mr Spearman is finding out.
-你没告诉我就做了这些 凯瑟琳 -是
- You did all this without telling me, Kathleen. - Yes.
抱歉 我本该告诉你的 当然应该了
Yes, and I'm sorry. I should've told you, of course I should.
但我一心只想做完
But I was completely wrapped up in getting it done,
我太渴望能带给你好消息了
I so wanted to have something positive to tell you.
但他的地址
But an address for him...
这是一条绝佳的线索
That's a wonderful lead!
这不就是我们一直期盼的吗
That's what we've been waiting for!
现在怎么办
What happens now?
我知道我接下来要怎么办 理查德
I know what I have to do next, Richard.
我要去找媒体
I'm going to go to the press.
这可是一大步 凯瑟琳
That is a big step, Kathleen.
全世界都会知道我们的家事
The whole world will know our business.
为什么不呢 是时候了
Why not? It's high time we did.
我们以前为什么不这么做
Why didn't we do it before?
我们受情势所限 受思维所困
We've been locked in a situation, a way of thinking.
好的 就这么做吧
Yes, let's do it.
我们应该很快就能听见声音
Any minute now we should hear it.
不知道他有什么事
I wonder what he wants.
早上好 先生们
Morning, gentlemen.
我们在测试发射器的传送距离
We're just testing the range of the transmitters.
它成功了
And it works!
我们应该能在整个基地里找到任何人
We should be able to find anybody over the entire base!
太棒了
Splendid.
我有话要和帕特鲁肯先生说
I just want a word with Mr Petrukhin, here.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
这些年轻人在这里无聊得要疯了
These young men are going mad with boredom here.
等基地恢复运转后 情况会改善的
When the base is fully operational again, things will be better.
你还没有提供我们要的东西
You haven't supplied what we asked for -
肖家房♥子的内部细节
details of the interior of the Shaws' house.
我已经都写下来了
I have written it all down.
我正准备交给你
I was going to send it to you.
我能叫你萨缪尔吗
May I call you Samuel?
当然可以
Certainly.
那我叫你什么
What do I call you?
罗伯特
Robert.
萨缪尔 你想知道更多
Samuel, you wanted to know more,
关于那栋房♥子 关于肖一家的事
about that house, about the Shaws.
所以 我要告诉你更多信息
So, I'm going to tell you some more.
是时候了 不是吗
It's about time, isn't it?
我们相信他们正在利用那栋房♥子做为基地
We believe they are using that house as a base
在那里进行他们的会议 讨论和计划
for their meetings, their discussions, and their plans.
相当于叛国罪的计划
Plans that amount to treason.
你说"他们"是什么意思 "他们"是谁
What do you mean "They"? Who are "They"?
一些军队高级司令官
Some very senior army commanders,
上议院和下议院的议员
members of the House of Lords, the House of Commons,
一两位高级公务员 一位报业巨头
a top civil servant or two, a newspaper magnate -
他们全都彻底反对
who are all completely opposed
大英帝国解体
to the dismantling of the British Empire,
反对准许我们的殖民地独♥立♥
the granting of independence to our colonies,
他们还对苏伊士惨败后我们蒙受国耻
they are also furious about our national humiliation
以及丧失对世界的影响力
after the Suez fiasco
感到异常愤慨
and our loss of influence in the world.
他们正在计划
And they are planning
夺取这个国家的政♥权♥
to take over the government of this country.
通过武力
By force.
而他们希望在赫特福德的一栋房♥子实现计划
And they hope to do this from a house in Hertfordshire?
我们正试图查清这一点
Well, that's what we're trying to find out.
我们正试图获得证据 证明他们在密谋什么
We're trying to obtain evidence about what they're plotting,
他们的确切计划和将要如何执行
exact plans and how they're going to activate them.
所以 如果你能把你获取的信息交给我们
So, if you can send us what you've got,
萨缪尔 这将会带来巨大的帮助
Samuel, it would be tremendously helpful,
会让我们的工作轻松许多
make what we've got to do a lot easier.
我知道你对那栋房♥子有多着迷
I know how captivated you are by that house,
你甚至对里面的某些人更加着迷
and you're even more captivated by some of the people in it.
但你应该相信我
But you ought to believe me.
好的
Yes.
都明白了吗
So, do we understand each other now?
我觉得明白了 罗伯特
I think we understand each other, Robert.
走吧 走吧 走吧
Come on, come on. Come on!
请报号♥码
Number, please.
接线员 能帮我接通斯蒂夫尼奇5471号♥吗
Operator. Can I please have Stevenage 5471?
看来那个小混♥蛋♥用了那间电♥话♥亭
It looks like the little blighter has been using that phone box.
我想他就在这附近
I think he's around here somewhere.
错过了公交吗
Missed the bus?
是的
Yes.
下一班要等一小时
There's not another one for an hour.
一小时吗
For an hour?
-你要去哪 -火车站
- Where are you going? - To the station.
上来吧 我会经过那里
Well, jump in. I'm passing there.
快点决定吧 我没那么多时间
Well, make your mind up. I haven't got all day.
肖的住所
一楼
有一通非常紧急的电♥话♥找您 萨缪尔先生
There's a very urgent phone call for you, Mr Samuel.
萨缪尔 萨沙从学校逃走了
Samuel? Sasha has run away from school.
他干了什么
He's done what?
学校已经开始寻找他 他们还没找到
The school has been out looking for him. They haven't found him.
现在已经报了警
They've called the police now.
据说他已经失踪几个小时了
Apparently he's been missing several hours already.
他们找不到他 萨缪尔
They can't find him, Samuel!
我现在马上回家
I'm coming home immediately.
别用电♥话♥ 米瑞姆 万一他想打给我们
Keep off the phone, Miriam, in case he's trying to call us.
我相信他会打给我们的
I'm sure he will try and ring us.
如果有其他人打来 马上让他们挂掉电♥话♥
If anyone else calls, get them off the line at once!
天呐 发生了什么
Oh, God. What's happened?
有消息吗
Any news?
没有 我会打给你 希尔达 现在不方便
No, I'll call you back, Hilda, I can't talk now.
我会再打给你的
I'll phone you back!
我让你不要用电♥话♥
I told you to keep off the phone.
她刚打过来 我已经尽可能快地挂掉
Well, she just rung now - I got rid of her as fast as I could,
-我必须得接起来 不是吗 -当然
- I had to answer it, didn't I? - Yes, of course.
学校有说发生了什么吗
Did the school say what had happened?
他和别人吵架了吗
Did he have a quarrel with someone?
和别的男生 和老师
With another boy? With one of the teachers?
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表