剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
我知道这看起来一定很怪 我们儿子失踪了
I know it must seem strange, us having all these parties
我们却在这里开各种派对 但是...
when our son's missing, but...
确实很怪 对不对
It is strange, isn't it?
你父亲在给我们拍照 汉娜
Your father is taking pictures of us, Hannah.
还真是
So he is.
但他离得那么远 拍出来我们只会是小点点
But he's miles away! We'll just be tiny dots!
真有趣
It's funny,
他以前从没这么喜欢拍照过
he's never been much interested in taking pictures before.
你想让我们帮你拍张照吗 帕特鲁肯先生
Would you like either of us to take your picture, Mr Petrukhin?
当然要啦 我给你拍一张
Absolutely! Let me take a snap of you.
为今天留个纪念
Something to remember the day by?
给你妻子看看
Show your wife.
来 我想我能搞定
Now, come on, I expect I can manage it!
一定要拍一张 但稍等一下
We must do that, but in just a minute.
那两人总是在一起
Those two are always together.
理查德是亚瑟的金童
Richard is Arthur's golden boy.
已经这样几年了
It's been like that for years.
这些大人物啊
All these important men!
我猜他们满脑子都是年轻姑娘
I bet they're just thinking of young women,
他们当年的战利品
all their old conquests.
他们好像都要去别的地方 他们要去哪儿
They all seem to be going somewhere. Where are they going?
不用问 肯定是去喝一杯或聊八卦
For a drink or a gossip, no doubt.
在林子里抽雪茄
Cigars in the woods.
比赛怎么办
What about the competition?
规则很复杂
Ah, the rules are complicated.
朋友 你的相机可真棒
My friend, what a splendid-looking camera you have there!
可不是嘛
Yes, it is, isn't it?
秘密集♥会♥
The inner sanctum.
痴迷钓鱼之人聚集在一起
The really obsessive fishermen gather together
讨论必胜绝技
to work out how to win
因为他们钓鱼时既互相合作 又为自己而战
because they're fishing in teams as well as for themselves.
但我们才不关心他们 对吗
But we don't care about them, do we?
这古老的钓鱼比赛真可笑 不是吗
Funny old fishing competition, isn't it?
所有人都把它当回事
Everybody taking it so seriously.
这些人之中有的在战时做出了非常重要的贡献
Some of these people did really important things during the war,
但现在大多数人看起来出奇地无聊 不是吗
and now a lot of them seem so stupefyingly dull, don't they?
也许我给人的感觉就是这样的
Maybe that's how I appear to people, really.
不 完全不会
No, absolutely not!
谢谢
Thanks.
战争让人的思维变得如此简单
War makes one's thoughts so simple,
如此无趣
so uninteresting.
不知为何 我的想象力在那之后变得丰富
Somehow I've managed to grow an imagination afterwards.
我要带你去看林中的秘密 萨缪尔
I'm going to show you a secret in the woods, Samuel.
你没想到是这个吧
Not what you expected, is it?
当然没有
It certainly is not.
我爱这辆车 尽管她已锈迹斑斑
I love this vehicle, rusty though she is!
她有不为人知的魅力 你会看到的
She has her hidden charms, you'll see.
上来吧
Climb aboard.
我相信你不会泄露我们的小秘密 对吧
I trust you won't give away our little secret?
-当然不会 -我经常来这里 萨缪尔
- Of course not. - I come here often, Samuel.
这是我最爱的地方
It's my favourite place.
我以前经常来 和...
I used to come here with...
和一位朋友
with a friend of mine.
我们在这里度过了非常愉快的时光
We had some very happy times here.
沃林顿勋爵钓到了一条梭鱼
Lord Wallington has caught a pike!
它不会不战而降 它可是鱼中之王
He won't give up without a fight! The king of fishes!
看看老姑娘是不是风采依旧 好吗
Let's see if the old girl still has some life in her, shall we?
第一下就发动了 真是不得了
Oh! It starts first time, that's very impressive!
走 我们带她去兜兜风
Come on, we'll take her for a spin!
我不知道我为什么这么爱她
No idea why I love the old girl so much,
但她从不让我失望
but she never lets me down!
开着她出来兜一圈
And there's something amazingly satisfying
能让人觉得无比满足
about giving her an outing.
要不要看看谁能浮起来
Shall we see which one of them floats?
我们该选谁
Who shall we pick?
选其中一个将军还是其他人 谁能浮起来
Which one of the generals or the others floats?
谁会是幸运儿
Who is going to be the lucky one?
-什么 -不管发生什么
- What?! - Whatever happens,
一切都在掌控之中
everything's under control!
好厉害
Bravo!
把你们都惊醒了 不是吗
Well, that woke you all up, didn't it?
多好的一条鱼 不是吗
What a beautiful fish, isn't it?
一条愤怒的好鱼
It's a beautiful angry fish.
是的
Yes, it is.
你要自己烹饪它吗
Are you going to cook it yourself?
是的 汉娜 别露出这么惊讶的表情
Yes, Hannah. Don't look so surprised!
我以前在这里经常做菜
I used to do lots of cooking in this house.
最近做得没那么多了
Not done so much recently.
你要如何挺过社交季接下来的时光
So, how are you going to survive the rest of the season?
逃掉大部分的舞会
By skipping most of the balls.
恐怕还得撒很多谎
And telling a lot of lies, I'm afraid.
我已经顺利蒙混到今天
I've managed to get away with it so far.
但我必须得参加夏洛特王后舞会
But I will have to go to the Queen Charlotte's Ball.
是的 我记得很清楚
Yes, I remember it well.
我刚刚产生了一个很棒的想法 肖太太
I've just had an incredible idea, Mrs Shaw.
听起来很令人兴奋 汉娜
Oh, that sounds exciting, Hannah.
在一些大型舞会中 有一些年长的人
At some of the grander balls, there are these older people there,
坐在舞厅边缘 就像是女监护人
sitting around the edge of the room, like chaperones.
你能不能...
You wouldn't...
能不能陪我去呢
You couldn't come with me, would you?
去参加夏洛特王后舞会
To the Queen Charlotte's Ball?
那舞会就没那么难以忍♥受了
It'd make it so much more bearable.
所以你想让我和那些老贵妇坐在一起
So you want me to come and sit with all the old dowagers,
-是这样吗 汉娜 -不 我不是
- do you, Hannah? - No, no, that's not what I...
这听起来确实是一个很好的想法
It does sound like an incredible idea.
但我觉得不太可能实现
But I'm not sure it's going to be possible.
看到这座房♥子又来了一位年轻人 感觉不错吧
It's nice to see a young person in this house again, isn't it?
帕特鲁肯先生
Ah, Mr Petrukhin!
过来 过来帮我喂它们
Come, come and help me feed them.
[俄语]
Kakoye zamechatel'noye sushchestvo.
翻译过来就是 "多么可爱的小家伙"
It roughly translates as, "What a splendid little chap."
是啊 动物居然能如此淡定 真奇怪
Yes, it's strange how calm these animals make one, isn't it?
这在眼下很有必要 对吧 帕特鲁肯先生
Very necessary at the moment, isn't it, Mr Petrukhin?
你指的是什么
What are you referring to?
当然是我们俩的工作
Well, both our work, of course.
人总是为工作担心 不是吗
One always worries about work, doesn't one?
也许还有随时降临的核毁灭威胁
And also maybe the threat of nuclear annihilation at any moment.
有点令人不安 不是吗
Little bit troubling, isn't it?
还担心俄♥国♥人是否将占领欧洲其余地方
And whether the Russians will take over the rest of Europe.
突然间 又有一支庞大军队穿过海峡
And suddenly, there's another massive army across the Channel.
不会发生的 首先美国人不会允许
It won't happen. The Americans would never allow it, for a start,
再说 俄♥国♥人也不想征服欧洲
and the Russians don't want to conquer Europe.
当然了 身为俄♥国♥人 你最清楚
Of course, being Russian, you'd know that.
我并不比其它人了解更多
Well, I have no special knowledge any more than anybody else,
但我相信这一点
but that's what I believe.
你是一个兴趣广泛的人 帕特鲁肯先生
You're a man of wide interests, Mr Petrukhin.
传呼机器 摄影 钓鱼
The bleeper machine, photography, fishing,
聋人 酒 太空卫星
deaf people, wine, space satellites...
你博学多闻 无所不知
There's no limit to what you know.
我非常欣赏这一点
I like that very much.
进来
Come in.
帕特鲁肯 你有什么事呢
Ah, Petrukhin, what can we do for you?
我只是来把这个交给泰斯勒先生
I was just giving this to Mr Tezler.
帕特鲁肯的字写得很差
Petrukhin's handwriting is very poor.
我让他把整篇文章再重写一遍
I asked him to write out his whole essay again.
是进步了一点
It's a small improvement, yes.
但你的拼写 帕特鲁肯
But your spelling, Petrukhin,
你的拼写我们要怎么办
what are we going to do about your spelling?
努力提高 我会提高的
Make it better. I will get better.
好回答 说得好 帕特鲁肯
Good answer. Well said, Petrukhin.
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表