剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
并且阻止大英帝国的分崩离析
and stop the dismantling of the British Empire.
我们觉得 通过你 帕特鲁肯先生...
We think that, through you, Mr Petrukhin...
-谢谢 -谢谢 剩下的我们自己来
- Thank you. - Yes, thank you, we'll do the rest.
我们觉得 通过你 帕特鲁肯先生...
Yes. We think that, through you, Mr Petrukhin,
通过你跟理查德·肖和沃林顿勋爵的关系
through your friendship with Richard Shaw and Lord Wallington,
我们可以得到所需的证据
that we can get the evidence we need
在他们行动前就阻止他们
to stop them before they act.
因为现在他们认为你是自己人
Because now they think you're one of them.
恐怕他们并不这么想
I don't think they feel that.
至少暂时还不会
Not yet, anyhow.
那你一定要让他们对此深信不疑
Then you must make them believe it.
你能做到吗 萨缪尔
Can you do that, Samuel?
你能掩饰自己的真实感受吗
Can you disguise the way you really feel?
无法轻易做到
Not easily.
我不擅长这个
It's not what I'm best at.
我一般比较容易表露出自己的想法
I tend to show what I'm thinking.
如果他们开始发表一些反犹太的言论
And if they start pouring out anti-Semitic bile,
我也只能点头认可
and I just have to nod away,
那对我来说将是非常艰难的事
then that's going to be very hard.
并且他们也不会信的 对吧
And they won't believe it, will they?
你是个白俄 并且想抗击共♥产♥主义者
You're a white Russian. You want to fight the communists.
他们会信的
That they will believe.
前提是你做戏要做足
If you make them.
并且 我们觉得他们希望将你的寻呼机
Also, we think they want to use your pager as part
用到他们在策划的行动中
of the operation they're planning.
总之 如果用我的话 不是有个大问题吗
Anyway, isn't there one very big problem with using me?
你觉得他们跟那些枪手有联♥系♥
You think that they're connected to the gunmen.
所以 你想不通 如果他们那么喜欢你
So how come, if they like you so much,
-那为什么还要杀你 -是的
- they want to kill you? - Yes.
因为他们要杀的是我和威廉 他出现了失误
Because they were after me and William, and he bungled it.
我是说那个枪手
The shooter.
我已经开车离开了 但他还是执行了行动
I'd driven off, but he still went ahead with it.
你恰巧出现在了错误的地方 萨缪尔
You happened to be in the wrong place, Samuel.
我们知道你已经为我们做了很多 帕特鲁肯先生
We realise you've already done a lot for us, Mr Petrukhin.
你得回去和家人团聚了 仔细想想
You need to get back with your family. Think it over.
没错 你一定想他们了
Yes, you must miss them.
对不起 乔尔
I'm sorry, Joel.
我还没准备好做这种事
I'm not ready to do this.
今天不行
Not today.
因为对象是我吗
Because it's me?
你还没准备好跟我做这种事吗
You're not ready to do it with me?
不 不是你的原因
No, it's not because of you.
真的不是
It really isn't.
埃丝特从工厂带回来一条消息
Esther brought a message from the factory.
我爸明天就回来了
My dad's going to be home tomorrow.
你已经开始担心这事了吗
And you're already worrying about that?
是的 我想确认他没事
Yes, I want to be sure he's OK.
你不希望他知道我的存在
And you wouldn't want him to know about me?
暂时还不行
Not yet, no.
我到目前为止从没交过男朋友 更别提...
I've hardly had a boyfriend at all until now, let alone...
我不希望他眼下有更多的事要担心
I don't want to give him anything else to worry about at the moment.
或者永远不希望
Or ever?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
我们并不知道将来会发生什么 不是吗
We don't know what's going to happen, do we?
-我们可能... -下周全都被炸成灰
- I mean, we could be... - All blown up next week.
世界末日来临
The end of the world.
是的 我知道
Yes. I know.
你总是这么说
You keep saying that.
乔尔
Joel!
乔尔
Joel!
乔尔
Joel!
乔尔
Joel!
我们要逮捕你
We're arresting you.
去那边
Over there.
我们也要逮捕你 这位年轻女士
We're arresting you, young lady.
这太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
闭嘴
Quiet.
因为这一切都是你引起的 不是吗
Cos you started this. Isn't that right?
不 不是那样的
No, that certainly isn't right.
这都是因为你和你的所为
This is all because of you and what you were doing.
你们都非常幸运
Well, you're all very lucky.
我们被调去处理一件紧急事件
We've been called to an incident.
比这重要得多的事件
A much larger incident up the road.
但如果你们有任何人敢再挑事
But if there's any more trouble from any of you,
我们还会回来的
we'll be back.
有人来找你
There's a visitor for you.
你好
Hello.
这的确是安东尼
It is Anthony.
你认识我的 孩子 你当然认识
You know me, my boy. Of course you do.
见到你真是太好了 欢迎回来
It's wonderful to see you. Welcome back.
我不认识你
I don't know you, no.
你当然认识 说出我的名字
Of course you do. Say my name.
-我不知道你的名字 -唉
- I don't know your name. - Why...
不管怎样 我都要拥抱你一下
I'm going to embrace you anyway.
还是说你已经长大了 不能抱了
Or are you too old for that?
看来还没到不能抱的时候
Not too old for that, I see.
抱歉 先生 但我真不是他
I'm sorry, sir, but I'm not him.
你的声音的确不同了
Well, your voice is different, certainly.
但至于其他的
But as for the rest...
我知道你还记得我
I know you remember me.
我们的钓鱼之旅 坐着那辆漂亮的卡车一起出行
Our fishing trips, setting off in that wonderful old lorry,
你 我 以及你父亲
you, me and your father.
三剑客
The Musketeers!
还记得吗 安东尼
Remember, Anthony?
我是说 大卫 还记得吗
I mean, David. Remember?
来吧 去楼下
Come. Come on downstairs.
我们一起喝点酒
We'll all have a drink together.
回忆美好的旧时光
Let the old times flood out.
我们可能最后都会哭出来
We'll probably all end up crying.
我不是他
I'm not him.
你是什么看法
What do you think?
当然就是他
Of course it's him.
是啊 当然是了
Yes, of course it is.
他这都是装出来的
It's all an act.
他会放下伪装的
He'll come out of it.
你这么认为吗
You think so?
他并没有试图逃跑
Well, he hasn't tried to run away.
那是一回事 但他也坐在屋子里不出来
That's one thing. But he just sits in his room.
不肯下来跟我们一起吃饭
Won't come down to have meals with us.
不肯跟我们说话
Won't talk to us.
我知道你们都希望我是他
I know you want me to be him.
我可以理解这点
I can understand that.
我当然理解
Of course I can.
但我不是安东尼
But I'm not Anthony.
你们一定要相信我
You have to believe me.
你在这儿啊 亲爱的
There you are, darling.
你这是把自己怎么了
What on earth have you done to yourself?
你怎么了
What's happened to you?
没什么
It's nothing.
我摔倒了 仅此而已
I tripped and fell, that's all.
你不会跟人打架了吧
You haven't been in a fight, have you?
打架
In a fight?
不 当然没有
No, of course not!
所以你没有卷入这事吗
So you weren't involved in this?
这事发生在埃丝特家附近 是昨晚发生的
It was near where Esther lives. It happened last night.
种族暴♥乱♥令城市充满恐怖气氛
没有 爸爸
No, Dad.
我没有卷入任何暴♥乱♥
I was not mixed up in any riots.
这起动♥乱♥你一点都没见到吗
You didn't see any of this trouble, then?
我没有 我保证
No, I didn't. I promise.
见到你真好 爸爸
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表