剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
Don't worry.
只是我答应了在这见麦克斯·丹尼斯的制♥作♥人
It's just I said I'd meet one of Max Dennis' producers here.
麦克斯·丹尼斯的制♥作♥人
Max Dennis' producer?
-你是说那个演电视的喜剧演员 -是的
- Really? You mean the comic on TV? - Yes.
你要为他创作了吗
Are you writing for him, then?
-给他写笑话 -不 还没到那步
- Giving him jokes? - No, not yet.
只是我把自己写的小短剧寄给了这个制♥作♥人
It's just I sent this producer some sketches and things
他说他很喜欢
and he said he liked them.
问我是否愿意今晚见个面
And would I like to meet here this evening.
但我已经和你约好了 我不想改时间 所以
But I was already meeting you. I didn't want to move it, so...
所以你把这两个合二为一了
So you're having two meetings at once instead?
算是吧 但他还没来
Well, sort of, except he's not here yet.
如果你能给麦克斯·丹尼斯写剧本就太棒了
It would be terrific if you got to write for Max Dennis.
我都不知道你这么幽默 尼古拉斯
Didn't know you were that funny, Nicolas.
你大概是对的 我并不幽默
You're probably right, I'm not.
我不想坏了你的好事
I don't want to ruin your chance.
-我们下次再约吧 -不 别犯傻
- We'll meet another time. - No, don't be silly.
反正他还没来
Anyway, he's not here yet.
我想听听这些森林里的疯狂将军
I want to hear about mad generals in the woods.
绝对是我以前不知道的事
That's definitely something I don't know about.
你能帮我扣一下背心吗
Can you help me do the waistcoat up, please?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
你读到过这种设备
You read about these things,
但却意识不到这东西有多累赘
but you don't realise how clumsy they are.
还很难穿
And difficult to wear.
你能看出来吗
Can you see any trace of it?
动一下
Move about a bit.
袖子那儿
It's the sleeve.
伸手拿东西时一定要多加小心
You have to be careful when you reach for things.
嗯 我得在办公室里穿着
Yes, I'll have to wear it here at the office,
在未来五天内习惯
get used to it over the next five days.
五天后就要去
It's in five days?
我今早收到了邀请函
I got the invitation this morning.
他们没给你提供任何培训
They've given you no training or anything!
不该由你去 真的不该
It shouldn't be up to you, it really shouldn't.
-必须有人阻止他们 -但如果你被抓了呢
- These people have to be stopped. - But what if you're caught?
我暂时不去想那个
I'm not going to think about that.
他来了
Ah, there he is!
真是一如既往地准时
You're marvellously on time, as always.
你好 萨缪尔
Hello, Samuel.
你怎么来的
How did you get here?
坐火车
I came by train.
你说车越少越好
You said the less cars, the better.
没错
So I did.
来点自♥制♥柠檬水和蛋糕吧
Have some home-made lemonade and cake.
你得多吃一点
You've got to tuck in.
你见过我儿子了 萨缪尔
You've seen my son, Samuel,
难得见他从屋里出来
a rare sight of him out of the house.
也许情况开始好转了
Maybe this is the start of something?
也许下周他就能坐在这和我们一起用餐了
Perhaps next week he'll be here with us?
你觉得我们能再成为一家人吗
You think we can all be a family again?
同坐一席用餐
Sitting down at meals together?
我不说不好 他还坚称自己是大卫
I don't know, he still maintains he's David,
也不记得我们
that he doesn't remember any of us.
但今天他没有躲在自己房♥间
But today he's not skulking in his room,
这绝对是件好事
and that's good, definitely.
你带相机了吗 萨缪尔
Do you have your camera with you, Samuel?
你那极好的相机
Your splendid camera?
你可以拍张照
You could take a picture.
抱歉没有带
I'm afraid I don't.
那今天没有相机了是吧 萨缪尔
So no cameras today, Samuel, then?
你该去你那重要的会议了
Off you go to your important meeting.
不用说你们肯定会全程说闲话
No doubt you'll spend the entire time gossiping
并谈论板球
and talking about cricket.
快点 萨缪尔 你要迟到了
Come on, Samuel! You're going to be late now.
马上来
Just coming.
萨缪尔 我只想为这一切谢谢你
Samuel, I just wanted to say thank you for everything.
谢我 为什么
Thank me? For what?
为你的支持
For your support.
聆听我的心事
For listening to me.
给了我希望
For giving me hope.
我没有做那些事啊
I didn't do any of those things, did I?
不 你做了
Oh, yes, you did.
你当然做了
Of course you did.
我知道他拒绝承认我们 这事有些非同寻常
I know it's an odd situation with him refusing to recognise us,
而且若继续如此无疑会把我逼疯
and no doubt it'll drive me crazy if it goes on very much longer,
我们也许得为他请一位心理医生
and we may have to get a psychiatrist for him.
但他现在回来了
But he's here now.
而这已经让我欣喜若狂
And it's already had an extraordinary effect on me.
各种想法涌入我的脑中
All sorts of thoughts are buzzing -
以后我会做哪些改变
what I'm going to do differently,
我要如何改变我的生活
how I'm going to change my life,
今后我将多参与外界发生的事
how I'm going to be more engaged with what's going on out there.
非常令人激动
Sounds exciting.
没错 是吧
It is, isn't it?
我们真得走了
We really have to go.
所以谢谢你
So thank you.
不要待得太久了 亲爱的
Don't stay any longer than you need to, darling.
当然 我会让他们快马加鞭完事
Of course not. I'll tell them to get a bloody move on.
今天是大日子 萨缪尔
Big day, Samuel.
我想趁这个机会对大家说几句
I thought I'd seize this chance to say something to you all.
萨缪尔先生 与他的父亲一起
Mr Samuel, together with his father,
承担了巨大风险开了这家公♥司♥
took a lot of risks to establish this firm
并开♥发♥他们的新发明
and develop their inventions.
而且萨缪尔先生为了大家继续冒险
And Mr Samuel continues to take risks on all our behalf.
我今天就想借此机会感谢他
And I just wanted to pay tribute to that today,
望大家都认识到这点
for us to acknowledge that.
也望大家祝他好运
And for us to wish him luck...
在各样的事情上
..in all business matters.
肖先生
Ah, Mr Shaw.
恐怕今天车辆禁入
I'm afraid no cars are allowed in today.
您得从这步行进去
You need to walk from here.
步行
Walk?
连我都要吗
Even me?
是的 先生
Even you, sir.
我很高兴你今天能跟我一起来 萨缪尔
I'm so glad you're here with me today, Samuel.
谢谢你
Thank you.
其实我不知道会发生什么
I have no idea what to expect, really.
肯定会很有趣
It'll be interesting.
我能向你保证这点
I promise you that.
它在那呢
There she is.
以前是英国皇家空军的地盘
The RAF used to own her.
是战时的轰炸机司令部
Bomber Command was here during the war.
将军和他朋友们买♥♥下它时好像很划算
I think the general and his friends got her dirt cheap.
其实我们可以去个小酒吧撮一顿
We could always go for a hearty meal at a little pub instead.
不去参加会议
Skip the meeting entirely.
诱人 萨谬尔
Tempting, Samuel.
这建议非常诱人
Very tempting.
但恐怕不现实
Not possible, I'm afraid.
来吧 我们好像是最后一个
Come on, we seem to be almost the last.
你不需要寄存这个吧 萨缪尔
Haven't got one of those to check in, have you, Samuel?
你来了
There you are!
有那么一会 我还以为你不来了
For a moment , I almost thought you weren't coming.
下午好 萨缪尔
Good afternoon, Samuel.
欢迎来到我们的小聚会
Welcome to our little gathering.
种族暴♥力♥加剧
其实可谓是高朋满座
Quite a distinguished guest list, in fact.
那边有一位公爵 两三位贵族
There's a duke over there, a couple of lords.
几位情报机关的可靠成员
Several reliable members of the Secret Service.
他们有许多人都想见你
So many of them want to meet you.
见我 他们到底为什么想见我
Meet me? Why on earth would they want to meet me?
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表