剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
为了增加难度
And, to just make things more difficult,
我会加入第三个人 我儿子
I will utilise a third person - my son.
我为什么叫他加入
Why am I using him?
因为他可能会选择这些军官
Because he may choose to go somewhere that these officers
想不到的地方
might not even think of.
而且 他无论如何
And he will, definitely,
都不会返回原地
under no circumstances, return here
除非他的员工呼叫器响了
unless his staff locator goes off.
先生们 请离开
So, gentlemen, off you go.
你也走吧 萨沙·帕特鲁肯
And go, Sasha Petrukhin!
先生们 呼叫军官们 我会拨9
Now, gentlemen, to call the officers, I will dial 9.
呼叫那男孩 我会拨5
To call the boy I will dial 5.
先呼叫谁 你们来选择
Who's going to be first? You must choose.
-呼叫那孩子 -好的
- It's the boy. - It is the boy.
保持距离
Keep your distance.
别挡路
Don't get in the way!
正中红心啊
Bull's-eye, I think!
我没指望有掌声 不过
I didn't expect applause...but
一点反应都没有吗
maybe some reaction?
汉娜 你来这里干什么
Hannah, what are you doing here?
你要错过演示了
You're missing the demonstration.
我就想确认一下你没事 肖太太
I just wanted to make sure you were all right, Mrs Shaw.
-我有别的事 道尔顿 -我能跟你一起吗
- I've got things to do. Dalton! - Can I come with you?
去火车站 我得回城里
To the railway station? I have to get back into town.
我不该这么做的 让你搭便车
I shouldn't have done that. Given you this lift.
你不见了 你父亲会担心的
Your father will wonder where you've gone.
他不会的 我跟他说了我要走
No, he won't. I told him I had to go.
你在说谎 汉娜
I think that's a lie, Hannah.
他当时正忙着演示
He was far too busy with his demonstration.
一定有人看见我走了 看见我去追你
Somebody will have seen me leave, seen me run after you.
你为什么来追我
And why did you run after me?
因为你当时在哭
Because you were crying.
我想知道看到萨沙向我们跑回来时
And I wondered why you were crying
你为什么哭了
seeing Sasha run back towards us.
停车 道尔顿 我得下去透透气
Stop the car, Dalton. I need some fresh air.
肖太太
Mrs Shaw.
抱歉 是我多管闲事了
Forgive me, because it's nothing to do with me, really.
不过 你曾经失去过孩子吗
But did you lose a child?
实在抱歉 我也许不该问这个问题的
I'm so sorry - I probably shouldn't have asked that.
我没有这么问的权利 肖太太 抱歉
I had no right to ask, Mrs Shaw, forgive me.
我的儿子 安东尼
My son, Anthony,
在21岁生日两天后失踪了
disappeared two days after his 21st birthday
从那天起再也没人知道他的踪迹
and nobody's seen or heard of him since.
他失踪了吗
He disappeared?
没人知道他是死是活
No-one knows if he's alive.
没人知道发生了什么
No-one knows what happened.
这是5年前的事了
This is five years ago.
直到现在 我还是无法谈论这件事
I can hardly bear to say it. It's...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
警♥察♥呢
And the police?
警方一无所获
Oh, the police have drawn a complete blank.
很早就放弃了
Given up long ago.
我的儿子 他就这么人间蒸发了
He just vanished, our son.
他的朋友 那些朋友的父母
None of his friends, none of their parents,
没有任何人能解释他的消失
nobody has been able to shed any light on what happened.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
当然 我无时无刻不在想这件事
Of course, every moment of every day, I'm thinking about it,
总是在想他
somehow I'm thinking about him.
就算我看起来很忙
Even if I seem very busy...
但是那种丧失感一直都在
..the sense of loss is always there.
我有太多的疑问
The questions.
有时我会暂时忘记这件事
And sometimes I forget for half an hour or so,
但它很快就会重新涌现
and then it all comes rushing back
我就会很自责 竟然忘记这件事这么久
and I feel awful that I forgot about it for so long.
人不喜欢把这种事告诉外人
One doesn't like to share that with the outside world.
必须继续生活下去
One has to keep going.
亲爱的 你今晚很早就上♥床♥了
My dear, you're in bed very early tonight.
是的
I am.
-明天我要去参加派对 -当然了
- And I have a party tomorrow. - Of course you do.
今天的演示
The demonstration.
我很高兴去参加了
I was so glad I was there.
非常成功 对吧 爸爸
It was a marvellous success, wasn't it, Dad?
没错
It was.
你觉得那个基地里有核导弹吗
Do they have nuclear missiles at that base, do you think?
当然没有 有的话就不会让我们去了
Oh, no. They wouldn't let us be there if there were.
-你今天没打招呼就突然走了 -我知道
- You suddenly left without saying goodbye. - I know.
肖太太载了我一程
I had a chance to get a lift with Mrs Shaw.
-我得早点回来 -我知道了
- I needed to get back here early. - I see.
她还好吗
And how was she?
她还好吗
How was she?
她很好
Fine.
她觉得演示很棒
She loved the demonstration.
迟到了 迟到了 我又迟到了
I'm late, I'm late, I'm always late!
你来了
There you are!
大家怎么突然对我这么感兴趣了
Why am I suddenly so interesting to everybody?
因为你是没见着女王的那个女孩
Because you're the girl that was late for the Queen.
被锁在门外的女孩
The girl that was locked out.
他们就是这么看我的吗
Is that who I am?
那种感觉又来了 对吗 亲爱的
It's one of those days, isn't it, darling?
觉得毫无希望 觉得
when it seems worse. When it just...
这件事占据了你的大脑
..comes into your head...
别假装你知道我现在的感受
Please don't tell me what I'm feeling.
我今天要过去
I'm going back today.
去哪里
Going back where?
-去找斯皮尔曼先生 -斯皮尔曼
- To Mr Spearman. - To Spearman?
如果他有新的线索
But if there'd been anything to tell us
肯定会联♥系♥我们 他肯定会的
he would've been in touch, of course he would!
当然了 不过我还是要去见他
Obviously, but I'm still going to see him.
我不希望他让你失望
I don't want him to upset you.
让你更难受
Make it even more difficult.
你最近的状态很棒 比如游园会的时候
You've been so marvellous recently, at the fete and everything.
我知道你还没放下
I know it's always there underneath.
你以为我和你的感受不一样吗
You don't think I feel that, too?
无时无刻不想念他 我当然想他了
Think about him all the time? Of course I do.
我都数不清有多少次曾在街上回头张望
I've lost count of the amount of times I've done this
就因为看到和他相像的年轻人
because I've seen a young man in the street that could be him.
-停车 道尔顿 -为什么要停车
- Stop the car, Dalton. - Why are we stopping?
不过 没有消息
But when there's no news...
就是没有消息 亲爱的
..there is no news, darling.
等我们抵达伦敦
When we get to London,
你从下议院出来后
when you get out at the House of Commons,
我就坐车出发
I'm going to take the car on.
斯皮尔曼私♥家♥侦♥探♥
肖太太 你该提前告诉我一声你要来的
Mrs Shaw! You should've let me know you were coming.
我恐怕没有新的进展向你报告
I'm afraid I've nothing to report.
毫无进展 我知道的
Nothing, I know.
我只是想再来见见你
I just wanted to see you again,
没准我们两人能想出别的方法呢
in case together we could think of another avenue.
肖太太 总有新点子出现的
There's always a new idea, Mrs Shaw, of course.
但这段时间我也没闲着
But I haven't been idle.
这个月来我打了很多电♥话♥ 去了很多地方
Telephone calls I've made this month, sites I've visited.
伦敦所有的旅馆
Hostels all over London.
同性恋俱乐部
Homosexual clubs.
还去了对他的童年而言
I've even made some visits to places
有重要意义的地方
that meant a lot to him in his childhood.
比如哈罗兹百货的玩具部
Like the toy department in Harrods.
我把他的照片给了他们
I left them his photo.
别担心 我不会接的
Don't worry. I won't take that.
我的秘书今天病了
My secretary is ill today.
我也做过同样的事 去了他喜欢的地方
I've done the same. Those kind of visits to places he liked.
随着时间的过去 可能性当然也在降低
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表