剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
请你马上给我儿子看诊
I need you to see my son now!
萨沙 现在没事了
Sasha, everything will be all right now!
这样治病简直疯了
It's madness, doing it like this.
美国空军宣布 一核装置意外落入
The American Air Force has announced a nuclear device was dropped
南卡罗莱纳州马斯布鲁夫的农场
accidentally on a farmhouse in Mars Bluff, South Carolina,
但该炸♥弹♥并不带有核芯
but since the bomb did not, on this occasion,
没有造成大规模爆♥炸♥
contain its nuclear core, there was no major explosion.
但据报道 有六人受伤
Six people are reported injured, though.
这是近两个月以来
This is the second incident involving a nuclear device
-美国第二次 -天啊
- being dropped accidentally... - Blimey!
发生核设备意外掉落事件
...in the United States in the last two months,
上次是一枚氢弹在佐治亚州萨瓦纳附近海域丢失
after a hydrogen bomb was lost in the sea near Savannah, Georgia.
拜托别让我去
Please let me not do it.
拜托了 别逼我
Please, please don't make me do it.
萨沙
Sasha!
你不用上寄宿学校 真幸运
You're lucky you don't have to go to boarding school.
只要不上寄宿学校 让我♥干♥什么都行
I'd do anything not to have to go.
你因为阑尾 已经延迟了一段时间
Well, you've managed to miss all this time because of your appendix.
至少你的校服非常好看
And at least it's a very smart uniform.
为什么我不能像你一样上本地的学校
Why can't I go to the local school like you did?
这不公平
It's not fair!
是啊 不公平
It's not fair, no.
但你是男孩 就要去寄宿学校
But then you're the boy, and that's what happens.
接下来这几周我们全家都无法团聚了
So, as we won't be all together again for a few weeks at least,
让我有借口打开这瓶雪莉酒
it has given me a chance to open this sherry -
这是我们最好的雪莉酒
the finest sherry we have, in fact.
你也可以喝点 萨沙 抿几口
You can have some too, Sasha, a few sips.
接下来是一场可以真正放开了吃的宴会
And then we have a real banquet to tuck into.
你妈妈准备了一顿丰盛的送别餐
Your mother has prepared a wonderful goodbye meal.
萨沙 要是你想问什么
So, Sasha, if there is anything you want to ask,
或者觉得我们该谈谈
or feel that we should discuss...
怎么了 汉娜
Yes, Hannah?
我不想去 求你了
I don't want to do it. Please.
别逼我去
Don't make me do it.
这一季我不想去
I don't want to do this season,
我不想踏入社交圈
I don't want to be a deb,
我也绝对不想上什么可怕的礼仪课
and I definitely don't want to go to a horrible etiquette class.
汉娜
Hannah!
现在不是说这个的时候 汉娜
This is certainly not the time, Hannah.
这是萨沙的庆祝宴
This is Sasha's celebratory meal.
但我们把话说清楚
But let us be very clear.
你必须去 你生来就有这种权利
You most definitely are going to do it. It is your birthright.
别反驳
No!
你妈妈觐见过女王
Your mother was presented at Court,
所以你也有权利进王宫
and that gives you the right to be so, too.
要是放弃就太不理智了
And we would be absolutely mad to give up that chance,
尤其是这是最后一季
especially as this is the last-ever season
初次进入社交圈的姑娘能觐见女王了
where the debutantes are being presented to the Queen.
最后一次了 而你就是幸运儿之一
The very last time, and you will be one of them!
你还没睡
So you're awake.
是啊 爸爸
Very much so, Dad, yes.
已经很晚了 宝贝
It's very late, my dear.
你知道吗 在美国
You know they dropped a nuclear bomb
一枚核弹意外落进农场里了
by mistake in America, on a farmhouse?
我知道 但没人丧生
I know, but nobody was killed.
别耿耿于怀了 宝贝
You mustn't dwell, my dear.
别担心 炸♥弹♥不会意外爆♥炸♥的
And don't worry - they can't go off by mistake, these bombs.
-不会吗 -真的不会
- They can't? - They really can't.
这个社交季你肯定会过得很开心
And the season will be a wonderful time, I'm sure.
为了妈妈你也得去
You need to do this for your mum.
能让她回忆起她家
It's a reminder of her family.
她嫁给我之前的家
Before she married me.
抱歉 我没有预约
I'm so sorry, I don't have an appointment,
但我能不能耽误帕特鲁肯先生
but I wonder if it's possible to have a minute or two
就几分钟 我叫...
with Mr Petrukhin. My name is...
有位女士来见萨缪尔先生
There's a lady here to see Mr Samuel.
有什么能帮您
Can I help you?
是你
It's you!
对 是我
Yes, it's me!
我不知道你还记不记得我
I wasn't sure you'd remember me.
我当然记得了
Of course I remember you.
上次野餐匆忙结束之后 再见面真是太高兴了
And I'm so pleased to see you after our picnic ended so abruptly.
他完全恢复了吧 你儿子
He's fully recovered, I hope, your son?
是的 他阑尾疼 已经切掉了
Ah, yes, it was his appendix, and out it came!
我能为你做什么 肖太太
What can I do for you, Mrs Shaw?
抱歉唐突来访
Yes. I'm so sorry just appearing like this,
但我记得你说过 你是做助听器的
but I remembered you said you make hearing aids.
因为我姑妈耳背得厉害
Because I have a very deaf aunt
她什么样的助听器都不肯戴
who always refuses to wear any kind of hearing aid,
我想 要是我能找到足够小的助听器
and I thought if I could find something small enough,
也许我就能劝得动她
something tiny enough - I might persuade her to change her mind.
我们能做到
We can do that, yes.
这里有很多人都听不见
Many of the people here are deaf.
不是所有人 但很多人都是
Not all, but a lot of them.
他们是非常好的工人
They're very good workers.
这是我们的最新款
So, this is our latest model.
它刚刚面世
It's just come out,
我希望它对你姑妈来说足够小巧
and I hope it will be tiny enough for your aunt.
我也许真的能够说服她戴上那个
I might really stand a chance of persuading her to wear that.
下次我到城里来的时候会试着带她过来的
I'll try to get her to come the next time I'm in town.
如果她愿意的话
Or if she prefers,
我们当然也可以上门服务
we can always come to wherever she is, of course.
-那太麻烦你们了 -不不不 根本没有
- I'm sure that's too much trouble. - No, not in the slightest.
我们会给某些客户提供这样的服务的
We do that for some of our clients.
比如 我们也给温斯特·丘吉尔先生提供助听器
We do Winston Churchill's hearing aid, for instance...
真的吗 温斯特·丘吉尔
You do? Winston Churchill?
是的 我们已经给他提供服务好几年了
Yes, we've done it for years.
当年他在唐宁街当首相的时候就开始了
When he was Prime Minister in Downing Street,
尽管期间暂停过一小段时间
although that was stopped for a short time,
我也不知道为什么
for a reason I never discovered.
但现在一切都过去了 我们经常看到他
But now all is forgiven, we see him regularly.
真厉害
Well, I'm impressed.
给丘吉尔先生提供助听器
Doing Sir Winston Churchill's hearing aid!
这是约翰逊先生 你已经见过他了
Mr Johnson, who you've met already,
这是多琳 帮助我们一切保持正轨 尤其是我
and this is Doreen, who keeps us all on track - especially me.
总之我尽我所能
I try to, anyhow.
我敢肯定您每天服务这些重要客户
I'm sure you must be kept very busy
一定非常忙碌
supplying all these important people.
当然重点还是要让他们付清款项
The trick, of course, is to get them to pay up -
越是位高权重的人 经常付得越慢
often the bigger the title, the slower they are.
我一定要给你展示一下这个
Now, I must show you this -
这是我们最新的产品
it's our very latest product.
这是什么 我从来没见过类似的东西
What is it? I've never seen something like this before.
见过的人屈指可数
Very few people have.
希望如此 我们认为我们是首创者
We hope! We think we're the first.
-全世界最早吗 -没错 这是创新的产品
- In the world? - Yes, it's entirely new.
这是一个员工定♥位♥器♥ 用来找人的
It's a staff-locator, for calling people.
把它放在上衣口袋里 只要有人找你
You wear it in your top pocket, and it goes off, it bleeps,
它就会发出哔哔的声音
when somebody needs you.
无论你在楼内的什么地方它都能找到你
It finds you regardless of where you are in a building.
这在医院里会尤其有用
It will be especially useful in hospitals.
我们本来就在开♥发♥它
We were developing it anyway,
但是自从那天我和我儿子
but after my experience with my son,
在急诊科的经历之后
that day in the emergency department,
我们就把它的研发优先级提到最高了
it gave us extra urgency.
我相信它会改变一切的
Well, I'm sure it will change everything.
来一笔订单就再好不过了
Well, one order would be nice!
你就是帕特鲁肯吧
You must be Petrukhin.
所以最后你还是决定加入我们了 对吗
So you've decided to join us after all, have you?
帕特鲁肯 现在泰斯勒先生有几个问题要问你
Now, Petrukhin, Mr Tezler has just a few questions to ask you.
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表