剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
是的
Yes!
我还决定再做一件事
And I've decided to do something else.
什么事
And what's that?
我想要公开安东尼失踪的事
I want to go public about Anthony's disappearance.
这样啊
I see.
我居然过了这么久才决定公开
It seems extraordinary to me that it's taken this long,
真不可思议
that I didn't do it at once.
当然总有各种各样的原因
There were always reasons, of course.
有人说我们这么做可能会刺♥激♥安东尼出国
People advised us that it might frighten Anthony to go abroad
这样就再也找不到他了
where we would never find him,
以及鉴于理查德在保守党的身份
and then there was Richard's position in the Conservative Party,
我接受了那些理由
and I accepted all those reasons.
但今天 突然之间
But then, suddenly, today,
我顿感我之前这样做是毫无道理的
it seemed totally inexplicable that I did.
真抱歉
I'm sorry!
-你能看出我有点激动 -我能理解
- I'm rather excited, as you can see. - Understandably.
那么
So...
你打算怎么做 肖太太
...What are you planning to do, Mrs Shaw?
在我去联♥系♥媒体前 我首先要做的事
The first thing I want to do, even before I go to the press,
其实很简单
is really very simple -
我想在那条街上贴满寻人启事
I want to plaster that street with posters,
附上安东尼的照片
with Anthony's picture,
还有附近的街道 以便我们找到目击者
and the surrounding streets, so that we can find some witnesses.
-这可能是最快的方法 对吗 -有可能
- It could be the quickest route couldn't it? - Maybe.
这事你是否询问过您的丈夫
Have you asked your husband about this?
询问他
Asked him?
不 无需问他 寻人启事我能做主
No, I don't need to, not for the posters.
你能帮我安排一下吗
Will you help me arrange it?
"亲爱的肖太太
"Dear Mrs Shaw.
我想写信向您汇报
"I just thought I'd write to let you know
关于您儿子
"What I've done about
安东尼失踪一案我的调查进展
investigating your son Anthony's disappearance,
因为昨天 发生了一些事
"Because yesterday, something happened."
我感冒了所以无法玩游戏
"I was off Games because I have a cold.
因此我们去散了步
"Instead, we went for a sick walk...
由泰斯勒先生带队
"...and it was being taken by Mr Tezler."
然后我就想 机会来了
"And I thought, 'I have a chance now.'"
我必须鼓起勇气问他"
"'I have to dare to ask him.'"
-先生 我能问点事吗 -什么事 帕特鲁肯
- Sir? May I ask you something, sir? - What is it, Petrukhin?
您知道之前肖太太来见我了吗
You know Mrs Shaw came to see me the other week?
您以前是否教过她的儿子安东尼 先生
Did you teach her son Anthony, sir?
教过 几年前他在这念书
I did. He was here some years ago.
他是否回来探望过母校呢 先生
And does he ever come back to visit the school, sir?
他没回来过
He does not, no.
那他是否写过信给您
And does he ever write to you sir?
我不记得他写过
I don't remember him doing so, no.
您记得大部分给您写信的学生吗 先生
Do you remember most old boys that write to you, sir?
这简直是审讯 帕特鲁肯
This is quite an interrogation, Petrukhin!
我当然记得大部分
I DO remember most of them,
但同时我们也很好地保留了记录
but we have some very good records as well,
在校长的书房♥里
in the headmaster's study.
所有信件都在
Every letter is kept.
那安东尼·肖没有写过信给您或校长吗 先生
And Anthony Shaw hasn't written to you, or the headmaster, sir?
我刚才不是回答过了吗
Did I not just answer that?
我觉得他没有写过
I don't believe he has, no.
"这是他的原话
"Those were his very words:
"我觉得他没有写过"
"'I don't believe he has, no.'.
泰斯勒先生是否知道安东尼失踪了 肖太太
"Does Mr Tezler know Anthony's disappeared, Mrs Shaw?
我正打算问他 然后..."
"I was just about to ask him that when..."
停
Stop!
前面有非常令人作呕的东西 孩子们
There is something disgusting here, boys,
非常令人作呕 我不能让你们经过
quite disgusting, and I can't let you pass.
这就是如今我们乡村的情况
This is what happens in our countryside today,
而且极其骇人听闻
and it is quite appalling.
兔子正在死去
Rabbits, dying,
死于人类制♥造♥的疾病
of a disease made by man.
前面的树林里可能还有很多尸体
There may be more ahead in the woods.
我不能让你们看见
I can't let you see that.
所以 大家都回去 原路返回
So - everybody back, everybody back the way we came!
因此我与他的谈话被一只垂死的兔子打断
And so my talk with him was stopped by a dying rabbit.
在那之后 泰斯勒先生快步往前走 不与他人交谈
And after that, Mr Tezler marched ahead, not talking to anybody.
我想向您汇报我发现的第一件事
So, I want to report the first thing I've found out,
即他们保管着以前学生的记录
that they have these very good records - of the old boys.
阿姆斯特朗先生
Mr Armstrong?
迪克·阿姆斯特朗 正是本人
Dick Armstrong, that's correct.
你真是非常准时 帕特鲁肯先生
You're admirably on time, Mr Petrukhin.
久闻你守时的大名
I'd heard you're very punctual.
想来一杯酒吗
Would you like a drink?
一会吧 现在不用
In a minute maybe, not just now.
我听说你是位葡萄酒鉴赏家
I hear you're a wine connoisseur.
有什么能为你效劳 帕特鲁肯先生
So, what can I do for you, Mr Petrukhin?
你知道菲尔德先生和丹宁先生
You know about Mr Field and Mr Denning,
以及他们让我
and how they've asked me
去收集一个家庭的信息这事吧
to obtain information about a certain family?
目前你的两次拜访
And what you found out from
所收集到的信息都非常有用
your two visits so far has been very useful.
为什么
Why?
-什么叫为什么 -怎么有用了
- What do you mean why? - How has it been useful?
肖一家人 他们做什么了
What have the Shaw family - what has this family been doing?
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe that people
他们与国家的敌人有联♥系♥
they've been connected with are enemies of the state.
-在哪方面 -这也是我们要查出的
- In what way? - That's what we have to find out,
但显然这里不是适合我详说的地方
but clearly this is not the place for me to go into any further detail.
菲尔德先生和丹宁先生...
And Mr Field and Mr Denning?
我不知道该怎么说
I'm not sure how to put this.
-你好 大卫 -迪克 近来如何
- Hello, David. - Dick, how are you?
-我很好 谢谢 你呢 -很好
- I'm very well, thank you. How are you? - Good.
今晚你会去吗
Are you going to the do tonight?
当然
I most certainly am.
好极了 晚上见
Right, I'll see you there.
-你继续 -菲尔德先生和丹宁先生
- Yes? - Mr Field and Mr Denning.
他们可靠吗
Are they to be relied on?
我可以为他们一流军官的身份担♥保♥
Well, I can vouch for them as first class officers
你是想问这个吗
if that's what you're asking?
-你一直监督他们的一举一动吗 -当然
- And you're monitoring what they're doing all the time? - Of course.
恕我冒昧 请问你的级别是什么 阿姆斯特朗先生
And what is your rank Mr Armstrong, if I may ask?
我的级别
My rank?
我是他们的上司
I am their boss.
这样可以了吗
Will that do?
我们知道自己在干什么 你是想问这个吗
We do know what we're doing, if that's what you mean?
普里多小姐会去各户人家
Miss Prideaux will go to each house,
把寻人启事给他们 并说明
give them a poster, and explain
我们已获得官方许可
we've got official permission to do this,
市政部门已批准
it is approved by the council.
-然后你会询问所有住户吗 -是的
- And then you'll interview all the residents? - I will.
转 转过来
Turn, turn.
我一直很喜欢他的这张照片
I've always liked this picture of him.
最上面要按平整 否则...
Make sure you reach, otherwise...
好了
There we go.
帕特鲁肯先生 看来盖伊一直在等你
Ah, Mr Petrukhin, I see Guy has been waiting for you.
这是你想要的
Here is what you want.
我已经签了
I've signed it.
我们都想要的 帕特鲁肯先生
What we all want, Mr Petrukhin.
已经开始了
We're off.
我们即将改变世界
We're about to change the world.
为什么你的狗听得懂俄语
Why does your dog understand some Russian words?
都是他的错
That's all his fault.
威廉曾在驻莫斯科使♥馆♥工作过三年
William was attached to our embassy in Moscow for three years.
而且我喜欢显摆自己的俄语
And I like showing off my Russian.
盖伊是个很好的听众
Guy is a very good audience.
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表