剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
如果没人注意到
If nobody notices it,
我也许会戴
I might just wear it.
请帮我戴上
And you do get on with it, please,
我一整天都在担心
I've been worried about this all day.
你们正在举♥行♥派对
You're having a party.
我们没有打扰吧
We're not interrupting, are we?
没有 不用担心他们
No, no, don't worry about them.
总是有人在这里
There are always people here -
我丈夫是上议院的议员
my husband is Member of Parliament for this part of the world,
所以我们似乎总在招待他人
so we always seem to be entertaining somebody.
好了 戴好了
There. All done!
确实有所不同
That is a difference.
实话说 非大的改变
A most dramatic difference, in fact!
这边有一个音量调节键
There is a volume control right here.
事实上这是首个
It is the first-ever
带有音量调节功能的助听器
hearing aid to have a volume control, in fact.
现在你可以听到我们整天
And now you can hear all the awful things
说你的坏话了
we say about you all the time!
我才不担心这个
That's the least of my worries.
我得去和人寒暄了
I'm going to have to make small talk.
我该怎么做呢
How on Earth do I do that?
很高兴再次见到你 帕特鲁肯先生 你也是
It's so good to see you again, Mr Petrukhin. And you, too.
我必须好好感谢你们二位
I must thank you gentlemen so much
为这事远道而来
for coming all this way to do this.
真是特别的服务
What a special service.
不不 我们很荣幸能见到这栋房♥子
No, no, it's a pleasure to see this house.
和这个花♥园♥
And this garden!
请务必带着
Well, you must come back
你的妻孩再次前来
with your wife and children one day, to visit.
好好参观一番
To see it properly.
毕竟你们付出甚多 这是我们起码能做的
It's the least we can do, after you've come all this way.
当然 谢谢 你真是太好意了
Absolutely. Thank you, that is most kind.
那对他们来说一定是件乐事
That would be a treat for them.
那么
Well...
祝你们拥有好听力
..We wish you good listening.
考特尼
Courtney?
当然了 我忘得精光
Oh, of course. I quite forgot.
真抱歉 一时犯傻了
I'm so sorry. How idiotic of me!
我给你写支票
I must write you a cheque.
现在就写
Immediately.
胆子很大啊 考特尼
Very bold, Courtney.
一动不动地站在那儿
Just standing there!
目的达到了 不是吗
It worked, didn't it?
我们拿到了支票
We got the cheque.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我觉得那辆车在跟踪我们
I think that car's following us.
"跟踪我们" 你确定吗
"Following us"? Are you sure?
我们去那房♥子的路上它就在我们后面
It was behind us when we got to the house
现在也继续跟着我们
and now it's here, following us.
你确定是同一辆车吗
And it's definitely the same car?
我确定
Definitely.
加速 考特尼
Speed up, Courtney.
他们到底想干嘛
What the hell are they doing?
肯定是我们的竞争对手
It must be one of our competitors.
他们一路跟来看我们安装助听器吗
They follow us all the way here to see us fit a hearing aid?
这不太可能吧
That's not likely, is it?
停车 考特尼
Stop the car, Courtney.
-停车 -没错 停车
- Stop? - Yes, stop!
他们是冲员工定♥位♥器♥来的
It's about the staff-locator.
他们知道我们即将发布新产品
They know we're about to launch,
在圣爱德华医院进行产品演示
about to do our demonstration at St Edward's Hospital.
于是想时刻盯着我们
They're not going to let us out of their sight.
来啊 混♥蛋♥
Come on, you bastards!
来啊
Come on!
有种下车 别躲在车里
Get out and show yourselves!
躲开 躲开
Get out of the way. Get out of the way!
你看到他们的脸了吗
Did you get a look at them?
没有 我没看见
No, I didn't.
不管他们是谁 都已经走了
Well, whoever they are, we saw them off.
亲爱的妈妈和爸爸 我正在一边给你们写信
一边收听爸爸给我的收音机
你还有私人收音机呢
You have your own private radio, I see.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
有人跟你说过可以把它带来吗
Did anybody tell you that was permitted?
有人允许你在校内用收音机了吗
That was allowed at this school?
先生 我以为可以使用收音机
I didn't think it was forbidden, sir.
你没有回答我的问题
That is not what I asked you.
没人告诉你可以带它进学校 对吗
Nobody told you that was allowed, did they?
所以 它当然是违禁物
It is, of course, forbidden.
如果每个人都能带私人收音机
What a cacophony it would be
那该有多吵啊
if everybody were allowed to have their own radio!
帕特鲁肯 那会是怎样的场面啊 是地狱
What would that be like, Petrukhin? It would be hell!
对每个人来说都是
For everyone!
我相信 除你之外
Nobody else, I'm sure,
没人还有这个东西了
has a pair of these.
有谁在家里有这个吗
Who has a pair of these at home?
有谁的家长有这个吗
Whose parents has a pair of these?
你瞧 帕特鲁肯
So you see, Petrukhin,
没人和你一样
you are quite alone.
我爸爸能给想要的人提供这个
My father could get some of these for anybody who wanted.
你是想做生意吗
You try to do business?
在学校里
At school?
你想卖♥♥东西给我吗
You try to sell me goods?
不 不是的 先生 我
No, not really, sir, I...
起立
Stand up!
这个当然要没收
These are, of course, confiscated,
收音机也一样
as is the radio.
你还带了别的电器吗
Do you have any other electrical appliances with you?
我们还不知道的
Something we don't know about?
你♥爸♥爸的什么发明
Any of your father's inventions?
藏在了你的行李里
Something hidden in your luggage?
你要谨慎且诚实地回答 帕特鲁肯
Be very careful to answer truthfully, Petrukhin.
没有了 先生 我没有别的东西了
No, sir, I haven't anything else.
天呐 萨缪尔 它快塞满整个房♥间了
Oh, my goodness, Samuel. It takes up the whole room!
你之前说有新电视机 可我没想到
When you said a new television, I didn't realise...
汉娜
Hannah!
你看 它还有可开关的门
You see, it has these doors that close.
而且能完美地融入房♥间 瞧
And then it blends in perfectly, you see?
它真大
But it's so big!
我感觉它会时刻盯着我
I feel it'll be watching me the whole time.
我们把它打开吧
Let's get it working.
-要花一点时间启动 -爸爸
- It takes a while to warm up. - Dad?
这是我见过的最大的电视了
That's the biggest television I've ever seen!
没错 而且它还有门
Yes, yes, but it has doors.
和房♥间很搭
Fits the room!
肯定很贵吧 爸爸
It must've been very expensive, Dad.
亲爱的 你不必担心那些
No need to worry about that, my dear.
又是火箭
More rockets.
总是要发射新的火箭
Always there's another rocket at the moment.
真希望自己能习惯这种新闻
I hope I can get used to it.
我更喜欢报纸
I prefer the newspaper.
从报纸上读的话 情况似乎没那么混乱
Everything doesn't seem so chaotic when one reads about it.
妈妈说得对
Mum is right.
总是要发射新的火箭
There's always another rocket at the moment.
亲爱的 这是一艘好火箭
But this is a good one, my dear,
会把通信卫星送到太空
it's taking a communication satellite into space.
能让许多事情成为可能
It could lead to all sorts of things happening.
不用为它感到害怕
No need to be frightened of this one.
我没有害怕
I'm not frightened of it.
我又不是什么都怕
I don't go round being scared of things all the time.
除了礼仪课
Except the etiquette class.
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表