剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
抱歉这么晚打给你 但出了个问题
I'm sorry to ring you at this hour, but there's a problem.
整个系统忽然失效了
The whole system is suddenly not working...
整个系统 怎么会这样
The whole system? How did that happened?
我们已经忙活了好几小时 试图修复它
We've been working on it for hours now to get it back -
但一无所获
and nothing.
我觉得必须通知你
I felt you had to know.
我马上过来
I'll come straight away.
他们想让我去空军基地
They want me to go to the airbase.
情况紧急 因为明天就要准备好
It's an emergency, because of tomorrow.
也许我该留在家里
Maybe I should stay here.
尤其是今晚
Tonight of all nights.
两个孩子都在家 安全无恙
Well, both the children are here and safe.
你要是真得去就去吧
So, if you really need to go.
毕竟这是为了政♥府♥
It's for the government, after all.
帕特鲁肯先生
Mr Petrukhin.
谢谢你立刻赶来
Thank you for responding to our emergency call.
我没料到你会在这
I didn't expect to see you here.
因为我
Well, it is because of me
你的系统才得以在此安装
that your system is being installed here,
所以它最好能正常运作
so it better bloody work!
我们不希望明天出洋相
We're keen not to look complete idiots tomorrow.
信♥号♥♥发射器没问题
The transmitters are working fine.
现在建筑物附近都有信♥号♥♥
We're now getting a signal near the buildings.
但那边接收不到
But not out there.
毫无信♥号♥♥ 前几天还好好的
Nothing! It was working perfectly well earlier on in the week.
到底发生了什么
What on Earth could've happened?
他们不停呼叫我们 应该发出响声的
They are paging us all the time. It should be bleeping.
所以我们为什么没有信♥号♥♥
So, why do we have no signal?
继续开 到远一点的地方试试
Go on, let's try further on.
停车
Stop!
正常工作了 你们听
It is working, listen!
关掉引擎
Switch the engines off.
菲尔德先生
Mr Field!
有电♥话♥找您
There's a telephone call!
看来他们真的需要找我
It seems I was bleeping for real!
电♥话♥很紧急 菲尔德先生
Urgent telephone call, Mr Field!
有人找我
Somebody wants me.
你的系统还是管用的 你们继续
See, your system does work, after all! You carry on.
我等会儿赶上
I'll catch you up.
你回来之前我们会让系统恢复正常的
We'll have it working again by the time you get back!
这根本说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
他的响了 我们却收不到信♥号♥♥
His works, but we're getting nothing.
没道理啊
It doesn't add up!
这次能成功的
It'll work this time.
不管怎样 常言有云
Anyway, you know what they say,
最后关头出现小故障代表当天一切顺利
last minute hitches means it goes all right on the day,
所以明天是有希望的
so there's hope for tomorrow!
伏下 伏下
Get down! Get down!
天呐 天呐
Oh, God! Oh, God!
下车 萨缪尔先生 下车
Get out, Mr Samuel! Get out!
伏下 伏下 伏下
Stay down, stay down, stay down!
伏下
Stay down!
快回去
Go back!
有人中枪了吗
Is anyone hit?
趴下
Get down on the ground!
火箭之夏
第一季 第四集
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表